Y do we love Shravan and Sanchi

Posted: 13 years ago
😳 IHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII i love them because the pair is PERFECT OPPOSITES! Shravan is SOOOOOO outgoing, and sanchi is soo coy and shy and sweet .. 😳 and haiii they are just so YOUTHFULL and  🤗 THats y im LOVING Shravan and Sanchi 😳

😆 and shravan is soooooo funny!!!! HAHAHA.. i loved his face when his dad came and said laki waale aa rahe hai 😆
Edited by xtaurus429x - 13 years ago
lol I loved the way he said mainu ki reject kardonga...he sounds so adorable there! and I love Sanchi too...she is so sweet!!
🤣 ME TOO!! omg .. im so exicted for his character! 🤣 He seems like a comedic one!! I hope they dont butcher it in the future
lol they better not! I know a lot of people who are watching it only for him (lol he used to play the druggie in DMG...lol a lot of us have been crazy about him from there)....so they better not change his character!

lol I would love to see him trying to talk to Sanchi and her being really shy avoiding him...
YH i know!! hHAHA..i loved him in DMG! i watch that so i know..i miss him! He was my Raj in that show 🤣  .. i like him better than the current Yuvi.. But thats besides the point 🤣..

YEH that would make a REALLY cute scene 😳
lol it's kk I am yunain...lol but most of the time I am rooting for anyone and everyone besides Yuvi...but ya Raaj Waaj was so good...lol loved the way he teased Yuvi...haii!
😆 LOL oops sorry i didnt know .. but yeh.. i just felt he looked better for the role of yuvraj...😳.. yh him teasing was hilarious! 🤣 .. anyways.. back to BHPH lol.. Love Shravan!!!!
lmao...true lol back to Shravan...that guy is hilarious! lol he thinks too highly of himself but he is so confused
yes but its soo CUTE how he is confused 🤣 im super exicted to see him act all quirky with Saachi! 😆
lol and her giving him a shy quiet treatment...poor guy will go crazy with confusion...damn this is gonna be fun!