Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed IHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII i love them because the pair is PERFECT OPPOSITES! Shravan is SOOOOOO outgoing, and sanchi is soo coy and shy and sweet .. Embarrassed and haiii they are just so YOUTHFULL and  Hug THats y im LOVING Shravan and Sanchi Embarrassed

LOL and shravan is soooooo funny!!!! HAHAHA.. i loved his face when his dad came and said laki waale aa rahe hai LOL

Edited by xtaurus429x - 31 May 2010 at 8:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06.FunLuvingGirl.-naina-kasuuuuNymeriapickachuChandni--bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Y do we love Shravan and Sanchi" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
lol I loved the way he said mainu ki reject kardonga...he sounds so adorable there! and I love Sanchi too...she is so sweet!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.Chandni-

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
ROFL ME TOO!! omg .. im so exicted for his character! ROFL He seems like a comedic one!! I hope they dont butcher it in the future Ouch

.FunLuvingGirl.Chandni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
lol they better not! I know a lot of people who are watching it only for him (lol he used to play the druggie in DMG...lol a lot of us have been crazy about him from there)....so they better not change his character!

lol I would love to see him trying to talk to Sanchi and her being really shy avoiding him...

.FunLuvingGirl.Chandni-

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
YH i know!! hHAHA..i loved him in DMG! i watch that so i know..i miss him! He was my Raj in that show ROFL  .. i like him better than the current Yuvi.. Ouch But thats besides the point ROFL..

YEH that would make a REALLY cute scene Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
lol it's kk I am yunain...lol but most of the time I am rooting for anyone and everyone besides Yuvi...but ya Raaj Waaj was so good...lol loved the way he teased Yuvi...haii!

Chandni-

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL oops sorry i didnt know .. but yeh.. i just felt he looked better for the role of yuvraj...Embarrassed.. yh him teasing was hilarious! ROFL .. anyways.. back to BHPH lol.. Love Shravan!!!!

Chandni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
lmao...true lol back to Shravan...that guy is hilarious! lol he thinks too highly of himself but he is so confused

Chandni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top