Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Becahri SANCHI man!

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
How ridiculous is the way the family is making Sanchi do stuff .. ie the whole HIGH heels thing and learning to cook and PREPPING her so they can  "ladki dikha" to others and get her rishta pakka Ouch .. I find the whole idea ridiculous..mostly in part because im told everday to learn household stuff otherwise imma have probs in my married life LOL.. but the idea is kinda bad isnt it? Ouch I mean i dont have ANYTHING again arranged marriages or stuff like that..but they way the family is PREPPING and making saanchi into something she probably doesnt feel comfy in just to show her to families and hopefully get her an alliance Ouch.. is a bit ..

I mean .. you learn things as you grow but since childhood..not HAVING a childhood..simply being TRAINED to be a BAHU and a WIFE Ouch..

any thoughts?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-Nymeria

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I am sure a lot of us can't relate to this situation (besides learn how to cook or else your husband will starve to death or kick you of his house lmao)...but ya on a serious note...it's quite sad and ridiculous! I mean she is a girl not a show piece!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
LMAO sumi im told that everday i tell you ROFL i get the lesson beated into me!! LEARN TO COOK or youll end up back HERE! ROFL and im like MOM is that so bad for you  Cool come on you love me ROFL

but yh it is un relatedable for most youngsters..but the thing is..I dont even think its like this in INdia anymore Stern Smile
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xtaurus429x

LMAO sumi im told that everday i tell you ROFL i get the lesson beated into me!! LEARN TO COOK or youll end up back HERE! ROFL and im like MOM is that so bad for you  Cool come on you love me ROFL

but yh it is un relatedable for most youngsters..but the thing is..I dont even think its like this in INdia anymore Stern Smile

lol i know! I think one day my mom is literlally going to beat me and say COOK! lol who cares if he starves! seriously!

and true say...I don't think it's like that in India either...but we maybe wrong since we don't live there...I guess urban areas have changed!
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with your take. I mean instilling good values and morals is one thing but prepping a girl to be perfect " marriage material " is another thing.
The thing about this show that strikes me in the very first epi--- is it genuity about this issue! This really happens , doesn't it? Strange.... But it is the sour truth:!

Anyhow,...... God save us all from such torture of prepping.... Lmao

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top