Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Love the star cast!

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
FIrst im SUPER excited to See my AMARJEET from Bhaskar Bharti essaying the role of the father for sanchi! 😆 What a NEW role and how GREAT to see him back on telly!

I am glad to see Saanchi's mother played by  Mona Ambegaonkar after her role in Amber Dhara!

I love himani shivpuri period.

So im quite happy with the casting of the elders..

but one confusion..is this main girl.. kanchi kaul? 😕 if not she looks SOOOOOOO MUCH like her 😲 ... i like kanchi kaul too .. from maayka i remember. 😃

the main guy Shravan is quite 😉

I LOVE aditi shirwakar!!! I love her and Mohit malik so its great to see her here and Mohit on Godh bharai! 😳

-- Shravans bhabhi was also in an old show..i forgot what she was in 😕 but i know i love the acttress 😆.. so great choice their!

OVerall rosh happy with the casting 😃 What about everyone else 😆
Edited by xtaurus429x - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so excited about the star cast...it seems like everyone is in it lol especially Amarjeet Chadda...who can forget that guy? haiiii....lol I want his word of the day back...I don't care if he is playing another character *starts to whine*

hmm...she does look like Kanchi a bit...I never noticed before!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OH so it isnt her then 😲 .. my GOSH..i wonder what her name is 😕 

LOL sumi man i tell you its like all the GOOD and "perfect" elder actors are in this show to me 🤣

Just love the casting..i feel it couldnt have been more perfect for a Son show
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol no it's um...what's her name again...Ankita I think...

and I know all the awesome elders are there...lol who cares about the duo...we'll be rooting for the elders!

true say! it really does have the best cast! everyone is critically acclaimed I think
bhatt.shreya99 thumbnail
d casting is superb and so was the first episode...everybody is perfect and Shravan -saachi  are impressive too. cant wait to see tonight's episode...
bhatt.shreya99 thumbnail
Saachi's name is Ankita Sharma
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
lol rosh yayy u also here **hugs** lol tell me abt it i was sooo surprised he looked soo diff at frst i was like is that him??? lol he looks slimmer and more sophisticated miss AJ :'(

and all the rest everythime they showed the new characters me and mum were like hey she was theer he was there lol atleast sum known faces and good actors i must say, im soo happy that they selected a whole range of good actors... im jst happy to see the star cast and the story to looks fab!

Baron is the cutee i actually wud watch for liking sanchi too lol!

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
lol rosh its not kanchi its the girl frm agle janam ratna babuniji🤣 her name is ankita i think lol
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shravans Bhabhi was in Kis Desh....as Ash

I LOVE the entire family of Shravan, great casting.
I especially love Shravan, hehe :D
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes the cast is satisfying