Only Mine... ff - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
it was very good update. plz do continue. can't wait to know what is pratigya's reaction ?.thank u for the update.plz update soon
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
eee scenewa to bohut he interrestingwa lag raha hai..........
Bravooooooooooooo👏
jaldi karbo next part likbo..........
i am waiting 😍

Hey that was gr8 (: can u pm me too thanks

Star⭐️

OMG!!!This ff is so darn good⭐️.I love the character sketch as well as the first chp😊.So,Pratigya and Krishna are childhood friends.How nice!! I hope that she'll get all the love she deserves and I hope she doesn't go back to tht hell like place ever again where she gets treated so badly.Looking forward to the next chp😊

Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sari12s

i started to watch this drama late.. so i am confused cn u plz tell the story ov her parents dyin and she waz treated bad... it thought pro. is his real parentz.... i am confusedd..
Hey, thanks for reading my fanfic and the answer of ur ques is that it plot of my fanfic and has nothing to do with the storyline of soap.
oh wow liked ur 1st chapter...can u pm me wen u update plz thank uuuuuuuu  😃 xxxx
plz update soon the next chapter. i m eagerly waiting for it.

CHAPTER-2

To say that Krishna was shocked to his wits would be an understatement, infact he almost dropped Pratigya ALMOST...

He thought this was the girl he was supposed to marry.

She didn't look anything like he had last seen her.Although it had been well over 4 years since he had met her the one and only time when their parents were planning their wedding he could see drastic changes in her which were not at all in a good way. When he had meet her even though she was only 14 years old at that time she was very beautiful and had a body to die for. Now even though she still had her curvious body he could feel her bone protuding even through her clothes. He could see cuts and brusies all over the body which could be seen with her with her scarf of and through her wet clothes. He felt a powerful surge of anger for whoever did this to her. When he had first seen her even though he was just 21 at that time he swore to himself that she would be ONLY HIS and no had the right to touch what was his.

He was broken away from his train of thought by his father shouting, " BUNIYA... ee... BUNIYA arre sunti ho hamar bahu rani milge galdi aa. KOMAL... ee... KOMAL dekh to kaun aaya hai. "

Buniya came running downstair, " Ka, ka kaha apne. Hamar Pratigya milge. Baba ee baba kaha milli ae tumko aur ka halat ho gai hai iski. Baba chal jaldi isko karme mein leke chal aau Chandu Tunna jao tum log Doctorwa ko leke aao. Komal ee Komal beta jaldi jake Baba ke kamre ka darwaja khol. "

" Ji Chachiji, hum abhi doctor ko leke aate hai ", said Chandu and Tunna together and went to fetch a doctor.

Krishna rushed Pratigya upstairs to his bedroom which Komal had opened and lied Pratigya on his bed. When Komal saw who was in Krishna's arm she broke into tears.

" Baoji, humar Pratigya humko milge aur ye kis halat mein hai ye. Baoji aapko hamri kasam jis kisi ne bhi hamar Pratigya ka ye hal kiya hai aap usse nahi chodenge ", cried Komal.

Thanks to all u guys who are reading my ff and encouring me. I will post another part within an hour or two.
Oh wow!!Krishna and his family seem to be very,very loving towards Pratigya.How sweet!!😃I hope they give her all the love she needs since she wasn't able to get much after she lost her parents.I hope SS and Krishna teach Pratigya's nasty realtives a thing or two.It was a very nice chp.I am looking forward to the next one.Pls update soon😊
thank u 😊...finally she'll get sum justice...awesome update by the way xxxxxx