Twilight

How did you Fall in Love with Twilight?

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Everyone has something unique behind Twilight. A story which can be funny, amusing and stupid too but lets share it.

MINE!

I Hated Twilight!
I hated it more then anything ever because everyone person would talk about it. EVERYONE.

I come back from India and all of a sudden its every where. All my friends were freaks and crazy over Edward/Bella. So when the movie came out and i have a cinema in front of my house. About 6:00pm people started to gather. I got worried around 9:00pm because there were about 100+ girls in front of my house laying in their sleeping bags. Thats when i saw Twilight's Poster and Signs "EDWARD BITE ME." - "I RUN WITH WOLVES." So basically i read it then, when people slept outside my house for about a week i freaked and finally bought Twilight.

Basically I was addicted. I read the books in one week and 3 days. I saw the movie after like a month of its release and basically was head over heals for Edward.

No matter how hard i try to like Jacob but after Reading Eclipse i had this thing for him. But basically because of Bella lol.

I lived in Vancouver so  it was crazy, specially when the movies are about to come out. For new moon there were twice as many people. I feel sorry for people that live close to where the red carpet Premier actually is.

So share your's now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
ahahh Ms Harsha...I know about twilight thanks to my bro😲..shocking..my bro who never enter in a library suggest me to read this book :)

will come later to say more
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Something strange but it was almost like yours Harsha.....actually in Nov I was visiting few more cities of Pakistan....so when I was in Lahore there I saw Posters on some DVD shop and few girls were talking about it....and when i came back to my hotel....there I saw this Movie's first Trailer and  heard that its opening was really good. And when I came back home....my cousins instead of asking me about my tour and stuff was fighting over Edward and Jacob...and then I watched Twilight to know more about it.....I just became soooo crazy then that next day I went to purchase Twilight Saga but  as everyone was buying it I could only get Twilight then. And then on my birthday my brother gifted me whole Saga.....this is when I fell in love with this amazing saga !!!

luv Alina
shonaveer thumbnail
My version:

I was never interested in it coz, everyone used to talk about edward and bella. i was more than irritated with twilight. i did not even want to listen to it's name. but one day, i found my BEST FRIEND reading the new moon book and something probed me to buy a copy and read.

the book store said that, twilight and new moon are sold as a set. so, i had to buy both of them. i did the same. i started reading a few pages.

and on the 25th page, i realized that, i am now a TWILIGHT FAN too.. I just added myself up to the twilightians.
spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol my is sort of boring type

My sister came home with a book in her hand "the Twilight" . i was like what is this junk? and she is like you would love it sweety. and then i read the book and BADA BING THUD i fell in love with the books! simple as that hahaha

and this was back then in January 08 before the release of BD (book) so i am like a really old fan of the books and still loving it!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I personally hated twilight, i hated it soo much. the whole vampire sensation annoyed me.
Then i actually bought the book a few months before the movie was coming out cuz i found out there was a book. lol. So i read it, and i still hated it. lol. yhh. i got hooked onto the series when i read New Moon. [yupp, i work in weird ways, most girls fell in love with it by reading twilight, i fell in love with the second book <3] Ive read other vampire boks, so thats why the first book didnt get me hooked, onl because the whole vampire world worked differently.
So yeah./... I got hooked with the series with the Second Book, and not the first :)
TwilightRobsten thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh my god. (my story's really boring so dont read it)
every day in school...omg.....my freinds were crazy over it.they were talking about twilight twilight and twilight and i was like 'how stupid obsessed people they are'.
i used to see its posters every where and i was freaking out. and when i just started to hate it,my life twisted upside down,inside out and totally back to front.

i entered the book store and i just dont know how but i got twilight.
and my world changed. every thing got hazy. one and only thing that was visible was TWILIGHT.

and now,what i am, is infront of you!

Edited by TwilightRobsten - 13 years ago
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it started a year back. i was totally unaware of twilight fever in my city. It was actually a craze in the lower classes in my school. the younger girls went ga ga over it but i didnt pay so much attention. then one day my bro borrowed a twilight dvd from his friend. That day i had made up my mind to study late n so when my bro invited me to watch the muvie i totally refused but i got tired of studying and decided to take a break and entered the tv room n then i caught a glimpse of the muvie n i got engrossed more n more into the muvie and ended up watching the muvie n breaking my resolution of studying. After seeing the muvie, i decided to read the buks. I liked it but when i started reading the second book, new moon i simply fell in love with it n now i m addicted to them. i guess i felt more connected n interested in the werewolf world than the vampire one so i guess its only after new moon that i got completely addicted to them. 
Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
zara_prettygal thumbnail
well..my sister tol me abt twilight..shes a die-hard fan of it..
so as it was vacs..i thot i'l read it n it wud b d best past time..
as i went on readin..dunno wat hapend n i became addicted 2 it..
eddy-bella's love made me love d twilight series