India-Forums

us update for feb 4th

shital Groupbie
shital
shital

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 10:15am | IP Logged

hi guys

saw half the show

it starts with all 4-dipu, chetan, adi & jai's sister in the car, they are busy talking about the plan dipu as usual chikens & says all just forget it at this at this jai' sister yells at them, then they see jai & bishesha from far so she say the it is the time to implement their plan, they get off the car & she is explaning them & relaized that one of the guy is missing they all say where is Adi & turn to see adi is in the car with his hand cluff & chain to the cars handle from inside, so jai's sister says forset him just you too do the role & tells them to wear the mask

then she goes to the car & tells adi where is the keys & he says he doesn't know

then  i missed some - it so happen jai is black belt & he & biseshaka both together hit dipu & chetan & then decides to take them to the police station, but smil expression on both their faces & they decide to leave

i just saw till this 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KHKN US update April 21

Author: rocker1   Replies: 2   Views: 901

rocker1 2 901 26 April 2005 at 1:17am by Minnie
KHKN US update April 20

Author: rocker1   Replies: 2   Views: 830

rocker1 2 830 21 April 2005 at 6:20pm by .Mandy.
KHKN US update April 19

Author: rocker1   Replies: 2   Views: 833

rocker1 2 833 21 April 2005 at 3:27am by Minnie
KHKN US update April 18

Author: rocker1   Replies: 2   Views: 804

rocker1 2 804 21 April 2005 at 3:23am by Minnie
KHKN US Update Mar 31 2005

Author: .Mandy.   Replies: 1   Views: 819

.Mandy. 1 819 12 April 2005 at 1:57am by smita24

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

"I was offered the role of Shabd in Maayka"-Ajay Krish. "I was offered the role of Shabd in Maayka"-Ajay Krish.  36

The actor reveals to us how it's been like to play old in Mamta, and ...

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index