Rang Badalti Odhani

shaan's mom is such a gawar...

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
eww..wat is the matter with this madhavi i mean she calls khanak gawar infact she is the one who is using such village language...hehe....in todays epi how she sed to khanak 'tere baare me baat nahi kar rahi'..lol even wen she was dragging khanak out of the house the way she sed 'chal'...and she calls khanak gawaar...where as ever since khanak has bcum mrs khandelwal i forgot that she is frm a village...Edited by sweet_chilly - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Madam Madhaci seems to have lang limitations toooooooooo ...... may be she uses her sophesticated lang for posh ppl and her real lang for ppl like khanak .......... wait for the day khanak replies her back............. do it hon , i am waiting

isomers thumbnail
ugh i know! I hate how they use that word "gawar". and you are so correct about madhavi's language, it's nowhere compared to khanak. khanak actually sounds alot more mature, and sophisticated when compared.

someone should call her a gawar one day!😡
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
Damzl thumbnail
I soo completely agree!!!..i mean what was dat??.."tu chal".."tujhe" batati hoon nd all dat??!!..is dat woman is like d sister of hetal ba o somethin?!!!..lol:):)