Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

shaan's mom is such a gawar...

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
eww..wat is the matter with this madhavi i mean she calls khanak gawar infact she is the one who is using such village language...hehe....in todays epi how she sed to khanak 'tere baare me baat nahi kar rahi'..lol even wen she was dragging khanak out of the house the way she sed 'chal'...and she calls khanak gawaar...where as ever since khanak has bcum mrs khandelwal i forgot that she is frm a village...

Edited by sweet_chilly - 31 May 2010 at 3:23pm

poojak Goldie
poojak
poojak

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL true
ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Madam Madhaci seems to have lang limitations toooooooooo ...... may be she uses her sophesticated lang for posh ppl and her real lang for ppl like khanak .......... wait for the day khanak replies her back............. do it hon , i am waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughter

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
ugh i know! I hate how they use that word "gawar". and you are so correct about madhavi's language, it's nowhere compared to khanak. khanak actually sounds alot more mature, and sophisticated when compared.

someone should call her a gawar one day!Angry

Edited by -Nitya- - 06 June 2010 at 8:58am
Damzl Newbie
Damzl
Damzl

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I soo completely agree!!!..i mean what was dat??.."tu chal".."tujhe" batati hoon nd all dat??!!..is dat woman is like d sister of hetal ba o somethin?!!!..lol:):)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top