Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#4 DONE! (Page 98)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hello frns...here is one Siya-Ram siggie....EmbarrassedHope U'll likeTongueFeel free to use!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Plzz commentEmbarrassed 

*****DIFFERENT STYLES*****

ShivangBuch Goldie
ShivangBuch
ShivangBuch

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Content Removed

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a SiyaRam Virah Siggie I made from the Pic Updates above...hope you like and...feel free to use!Embarrassed

Different Colorization

Tarnished Version

-Janu
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Double Post....sorry.Embarrassed

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 17 August 2010 at 1:57pm
MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Originally posted by lola610

Indeed powerful. I also do a bit similar. My repeatedly watched epis start from just a couple of scenes before the scene you mentioned (Akrurji going to Shursenji and leaving his palace through secret tunnel) until Shridhar's episode. Then skipping Kagasur, Utkach, Trunaavart in between (watching the naming ceremony though of course before Trunavart Big smile), straightaway to Mamta Baanwari song and Shivji in Gokul onwards. Then it is straight upto Kansvadh.
Lol actually same hi hai phir, I wrongly marked the point where cassette 5 begins - it's from the scene in which that maid played by Sulakshana Khatri tells Ugrasen about Kans killing Kirtimaan. But I don't usually continue past Radha's test for the gopis cuz Kans blackmailing VD and the Gokul Vidaai scenes are both so depressing... secret tunnel ki to baat huyi Orkut pe, I used to watch when I was little and imagine that all rooms even in my house have secret passageways like that LOL But seriously speaking that dialogue between Akrur and Shursen is worth posting if we haven't already, I think I only did one line from it over at Orkut... it beautifully highlights his faith in God... "hamaara rakshak hamaare saath hai!" And then the one between Kans and Ugrasen also, before their duel begins, is really really powerful, makes Ugrasen's character shine and points out how far someone like Kans can fall from humanity, to not be moved by his father's hard-hitting descriptions of his crime (let alone the crime itself Dead).
Mind blowing calmness of the character. Maturity at its best. True ideal for a motherhood duty and giving teachings to mothers unnecessarily worried for son's safety rather than son's goodness/greatness (Devaki is an exception because of her 6 babies' understandable experience - the very dialog of your superb picture update - between her and Garg when she counters Garg about Aayu aashirwad - both parties are right from their individual perspectives of looking. Though I am with Gargaachaarya in that debate but also respect like him the motherhood feeling.)
I agree of course with your description of her, and that Devaki's concern in the jhabla-wala scene with Garg is a justified exception - but my reasoning is a bit different... the tragic circumstances do factor in, but yeh tark bhi suniye Wink See, at that infant stage, her baby's dharm is quite limited... it only consists of eating and pooping LOL Neither of which she really needs to encourage him or bless him for LOL In order to fulfill his more significant dharmas, he must first and foremost survive the infant stage unlike her other kids (exept mystery baby number 8), hence the aayushmaan bhava. Sumitra Maa and Kaikasi demonstrated their mature motherhood when their sons were older and had more sophisticated dharmas to follow. Tab to Devaki fits right in, for helping her son follow his putra-dharm rather than sheltering him when she sends Akrur to get him after the whole blackmail incident. Different times call for different measures.... hai ki nahin?
I didn't notice that before until you brought to my notice but yes you are right. And when I tried to recall Dhanyamalini and Mata Gautami's voice, it sounded like Devaki's. And I was surprised to find that myself and then I read your paragraph further to find the same thing. Lol. So Devaki's voice = Kaikasi's voice information I got while reading your post only but before you actually informed me. He he he. However, the dubbing artist's tone is greatly different in Kaikasi's case. Too calm and matured. In Devaki's case, it is at its best during her confident non crying scenes.
Lol we learn something new every day... and that valid observation you made about the Hanumanji-Garg-Shursen dubbing artist over at Orkut, that he got to display more range of emotions in Ramayan, is the opposite here - she was calm and collected as Kaikasi and covered every bit of the spectrum as Devaki. But I really liked her in voice for the crying scenes, I found it very convincing and heartbreaking both as Dhanyamalini in her one and only scene and as Devaki in all of them, but paricularly the outburst she has before finding out about Krishna from Vasuji. 

And that mathapatti disappearing observation was very funny.Big smile Particularly that word chosen.Big smile

Glad you enjoyed it LOL
Perfect acting. Best on the same line with Suni Lehri. All the dimensions of acting are perfectly demonstrated. So natural as Bharatji. Orkut me wo particular dialog nahi hai. It is too good. Pehele mai Bharat-Kaikai scene post kar dunga (Bharat arriving in Ayodhya pre-funeral). Then you post that scene both here and on Orkut. Then here I will go further with Ram-Lakshman dialog in Chitrakoot and further.
Sahi baat hai, thank you soooo much for adding that scene with Kaikeyi.... Sanjay's acting was golden in this outburst scene also, the way you described it as an innocent bhakt's outpouring is equally beautiful Day Dreaming Every single word of the Bharat Milaap track is written outstandingly, ek bhi scene chhodne layak nahin hai... even the very next scene in Kaushalya's room is worth adding... "Maa, agar aap bhi Ram bhaiya ke saath van mein chali gayi, to yeh Bharat kiski godh mein sar rakhkar royega" CryCryCryCryCry
MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@ Gunu - awww I drove you crazy huh, way to make me feel accomplished behna Wink j/k... but you deserve all that praise and more, look at today's SiyaRam sig Shocked It's sooo pretty, love the pics and brushes you used... can't wait to use it, and can't wait to see more ClapClapClapClap And I really did feel that way about the gorgeous pics you posted, which is why I'm about to post my first siggifications of them in a sec Wink

@ Debi Di - thank you soooo much for the jhappis di, right back at ya
HugHugHugHugHug  Sooo happy that you liked my views on the new mythos enough to quote them, and moreover that we agree again Big smile Your "rant" on Meera was a welcome addition, really enjoyed it!!! True, that sincerity and devotion was there. Only sometimes during the Aditi epis I didn't like how they had her react to Rana's words and ploys (and towards the end, that aunty's) with grief and anger, cuz to me Meera and all these other great bhakts were marked by their blissful indifference to their maan-abhimaan. I was touched by all the miracle scenes, particularly during chilhood... remember that scene where she has to cook and tie her borther's pagdi to prove to her grandpa that she's a big kid now? and Shri Krishna gets it all ready for her... sooooo cute Day Dreaming thanks again for all the sweetness di, eagerly awaiting more insights from you!

@ Janu - wowwwwzies, look at all those pics!!! thank you soooooo much sweets, you da best Hug  they're sooo wonderful, they cover some of the best emotional expressions of our Arun-Deeps ClapClapClap WIll def siggie them soon, I can now match the sad Guru one I made Mina as well as last night's Vishwa roop one thanks to you Big smile And your siggification of it was brilliant, first one after a while you gave us... LOVED the new style and perfect text chosen, def using soon!!! Picking up on our convo from the ndtv creations thread, you were right on about Debi's forte being these powerful answer-back scenes and Guru's emo ones and Arun's calm, blissful ones... For Deeps, my favs are her naive and childlike enthusiasm/devotion moments... for example the shy pre-Pushp Vatika moment with her friends, the Gauri Pooja, when she sees the golden deer, and her convo with Trijata right after Ram meets Sugreev and reminisces over the jewelry she dropped... he says "try to stay strong, I'm coming", and she jumps forward like a little girl and exclaims "you're really coming?!" It's tooooo sweet, I love love love that scene Day Dreaming Even at the end of it when she cries and Trijata hugs her, it seems so innocent and it makes it all the more heartbreaking... IMO moreso than Sita Haran, where her one or two mispronunciations kinda take away from it for me LOL During Uttar Kand she excels at everything, be it calm scenes or emotional ones, in the mom mold or as queen or as survivor... but during Ramayan these enthusiastic moments stand out most for me, so I'd say that was her thing intially. What did you pick again?? I don't remember Confused Anyway thanks again for the pics and the gorgeous sig, can't wait to see more Dancing

Edited by lola610 - 17 August 2010 at 3:45pm
MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Before adding my sigs, let me share the super sweet UrmiLakhan one Henna just made... it's so so sooooooo cute, I love it!!! I love the colors esp, soooo serene and beautiful... one of my fav sigs ever Day Dreaming Very refreshing to have them in my sigbox after so long, welcome back UrmiLakhan LOL Feel free to use:

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Here is another Virah siggie, using the lyrics of one of my fav songs from Anand Sagar's Ramayan (I'm trying not to call it NDTV Ramayan anymore, as it belongs to ASji and not the channelEmbarrassedLOL, as we call Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan by his name and not 'Doordarshan Ramayan')....hope you like it.Embarrassed And feel free to use! It's kind of simple but I wanted to keep it that way since the pics reflect so much more than words ever can.

Here is a fade out Animation of my two Virah siggies....made it for myself, but you all are free to use it too.Embarrassed

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 17 August 2010 at 4:10pm

Go to top