Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wwwooooowwwwww awesome sigs. GUNIA ... u r getting better n better day by day..... new Krishna -Sudam sig. is sooooo adorable.....loved it....
keep it up dear .... πŸ˜‰πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lola,

Lots of Thanks for the Title and Ending tracks of Ramayan and Shri Krishna… Was waiting for a long time ⭐️⭐️… and Loved them… English Translations made it so Easy to grasp the essence of those 'So Very familiar' linesπŸ˜Šβ€¦

Now just want to add one more point in the DOTW-

Reecently watched the episodes of Sudama Story in Shri Krishna. I loved the way Vasundhara waited for her husband before entering their new home(palace😊) made by Vishwakarma. She wanted to enter the new house following her husband, as they had done the same after their marriage… That action on her part has made her character very very SincereπŸ˜Šβ€¦

Moreover I also loved the way she refused to take the food from Chakradhar, while Sudama was away, as that would be an insult to the Ideals of her husband. In spite of the hunger faced by her children, she decided to wait for her husband, only because of her Respect for Sudama. This shows her Commitment 😊towards their relation, that even after not sharing the 'Intensity of the Faith about the Lord', like her husband, still she kept alive the Belief/Ideals of her husband…

So I guess we can include it in our discussion about Images/Roles of Husband-Wife in Society…

Dear Sis, that is as far as I have concluded from the Sudama Story, now need your opinionπŸ˜Šβ€¦

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dpka1415

wwwooooowwwwww awesome sigs. GUNIA ... u r getting better n better day by day..... new Krishna -Sudam sig. is sooooo adorable.....loved it....

keep it up dear .... πŸ˜‰πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³

Awwwwww........thanx for d sweet comliments my sweetiepie sis..😳muahh...just wuvvv U!❀️ I m eager to see more sigs frm Ur side...n I have used Ur Siya-Ram frst night sig!😳😳
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey guys here is 1 more Siya-Ram 'Dekhi roop lochan' sig!πŸ˜› Hope U'll like😳 n feel free to use!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Original sig:

Diff styles:

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#999900" size="5">Awwwwww........thanx for d sweet comliments my sweetiepie sis..😳muahh...just wuvvv U!❀️ I m eager to see more sigs frm Ur side...n I have used Ur Siya-Ram frst night sig!😳😳</font>

Aww thnks alot dear for using tht sig. Ur new siya ram sig is sooo romantic . . Woww. . I wud def use it. . Yar maine bi krishna sudama wali sig bnai thi kal but post krne ka tym nhi mila m not at home. . Monday ko post krungi ...
arun-deeps thumbnail

Aww thnks alot dear for using tht sig. Ur new siya ram sig is sooo romantic . . Woww. . I wud def use it. . Yar maine bi krishna sudama wali sig bnai thi kal but post krne ka tym nhi mila m not at home. . Monday ko post krungi ...

Awwwww.....Ur welcome!😳 Can't wait to see more magic U create....jis se main bhi aapki magical sigs use kar saku...ha....ha.....ha....ha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Btw no problm...Monday tak I'll wait to see dat sig!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Luv U!❀️ 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

yyyyaaaaayyyyyy....another Landmark achieved !!!

CONGO frns !!!
here's a fresh set of sig. i made yesterday n saved for CC#4...here it comes ... hope u like it...free to use... πŸ˜‰

Hey Deeps,

Am finally back to give all of you replies to your posts!πŸ˜ƒ First of all, thanks a ton for liking my creations, soooooooooooooo sweet of you!πŸ€—

And next, wowzies, this creation is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and lovely! LOVE the effects you used, and the way you blended the pics is just mindblowing and 100% pro!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I snagged the 2nd one into my slideshow as well as the Dharti Ma Sitaji one, and two others you posted in your gallery which I loved, esp the Flute playing Krishna one with the beautiful lines from the bhajan.πŸ˜ƒ Sooo sorry I haven't commented on all your creations in your gallery. As I stated before, we have guests in our house so I don't have as much time as before.😳 But I will def comment on each and every one when I get the chance. I also love the NDTV Ramayan SiyaRam first night sig you made, I was going to include it in my slideshow but I already had too many frames.😭 If you have a chance, can you plzzzzzz make a combo sig of NDTV and RS Ramayan Ram Kahani (Hanuman at Ashok Vatika)?

Miss you soooooooo much, miss talking to everyone here!😭
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

CC 4 !!!!!!
congratulations every1 !!
LOVELY SIGGS n UPDATE !

u ppl are really working hard on these.
sorry wasn't in town.. my work making me busy a lot.

Hey Parina,

Nice to have you back here!πŸ€— Thanks so much for liking the sigs and pic updates, so sweet of you.πŸ˜ƒ 

No worries, come whenever you find time. We understand.😳

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

WOW #4 am so happy πŸ˜ƒ

hugzzz

btw..I thought "vasudev"" jis real name was shah nawaz

Hey Aradhana,

How are you? Long time, huh?πŸ€— We miss you tons here!😳

We too thought Vasudevji was Shah Nawaz, but Lola found out through the title credits of SK that Nandji was Shah Nawaz and not him.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hello Janu DiπŸ€—Here is a sig U requested......!!😳 Hope U'll like!!πŸ˜› Plzzzz comment or suggest...if it lacks something!😳 Feel free to use it if U want to😊

In different styles:

Wowzies Guniakins!!!!! You sure have been keeping this CC alive with your marvellous gorgeous posts, esp your lovely siggies!πŸ€—πŸ₯³ I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE each and every one, but this one the very very best!😍 Wow, textures, text, pics, colorizations, everything is soooooooooooo pro and lovely!Tongue Good work sweetie pie sis, thanks for making such a lovely siggie. Will def use soon when I make my next slideshow!πŸ˜‰ 

The rest of your creations are also very nice, esp the latest SiyaRam one, the effects and everything are sooooooooooooo beautiful!😍 Will also use that one! Btw, thanks for the gorgeous KrishnaSudama Pic update! All the pics are lovely, will def make a sig soon!πŸ˜‰ And the fizii creation is sooooo cute, left a comment in her shop too.Tongue

To answer your question, I put the starry glittery effects on my latest siggie by a glitter stamp brush found through deviantart. It's a really pretty brush and makes any creation glow.⭐️ Deviantart is full of such beautiful stuff you can use.

Also, thanks for the nice long reply you gave to my post in the previous CC. Yeah, I agree with everything you said.πŸ‘ I too do not think it was necessary to make any more Ramayans or Shri Krishnas, because in this day of television soaps, every single director gives importance to TRPs over everything else and because of TRPs, often times ruin their serials. Not enough importance is given to the storyline and characters are butchered for 'modern day women' to relate to, often times making the divine characters seem rude and offensive when they're not supposed to be at all.πŸ˜’ The costumes are more revealing and the sets more glamorous than realistic just so it would catch people's eyes. For people like us, who treasure mythological serials like these to be authentic and devotional more than just 'eye candy' like Lola rightly said, we would not enjoy it at all, though tons of those who do not care much about devotion in the storyline would not care and prefer these new serials just because of its 'better' technology and more 'glamorous' sets and costumes. If all the other things are more important than Bhakti Rasa and authenticity in a devotional serial, why make it in the first place and misguide people?

I also read that interview of Anand Sagarji where he said his father had no wish to make another Ramayan before he died in 2005 because he put his whole heart and soul into the Ramayan he already made that he felt he would not be able to do the same justice to a new one with different actors and actresses. He grew too close to his Ramayan actors, as they all addressed his as 'grandfather' on the sets, that he felt he would be biased against the new ones and therefore did not want to make another Ramayan in his lifetime.Embarrassed He gave his sons permission to direct what serials they wanted, but he, Ramanand Sagar, would not make another Ramayan and Shri Krishna because the originals would remain originals, and every other seiral made in that family based on either Lord Ram or Lord Krishna would be compared to the originals and would remain only remakes no matter how well they were made.

But personally, I'm sure that had Ramanand Sagar himself directed NDTV Ramayan and Colors' JSK, they would have been much much much better serials in terms of storyline and authenticity, and especially...the right kind of Bhakti Rasa more than just 'looking' glamorous and better technology. All of those things are inconsequential when the characters are butchered and therefore the devotion is failed to be portrayed.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Lalibali - huge thanks for the gorgeous SiyaRam pic updt, was gonna ask for that scene but you read my mind πŸ˜‰ I LOVE that scene prob even more than the teasing-about-pregnancy one, cuz the dialogues are soooo sweet and touching - esp Ramji's - when he's like, "you are NOT an ordinary women, how can you say that?!" and, "Site, tum mere prem ko jaanti hi nahin..." now that's a sweet line if there ever was one 😍 And the sig off of them is really really pretty, love the flowers and brushes you added and the colorization and the perfect blending... will def use soon πŸ‘ Also loving how both your sigs and those geet avis kinda match, color-wise πŸ˜†

No probs Loli, glad you enjoyed it!πŸ˜‰ I too love that scene, because it shows the depth of love they had for each other, really want to thank RS for thinking of such a scene.Day Dreaming And thanks for liking the sig, and also for the pre-snagging.πŸ€—

Lol, got rid of those Geet avis now, but don't you love the sig Fizii made? It's so bright and colorful.Day Dreaming