Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello frns...here is one Siya-Ram siggie....😳Hope U'll likeπŸ˜›Feel free to use!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Plzz comment😳 

*****DIFFERENT STYLES*****

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bharat back from nainihaal (scene from the middle)

(Bharat coming to know from Keikei only, about Dashrath's death, Ram's exile and Keikei's cruel planning and plotting and very broken and crying)

Keikei: Meri taraf aise kya dekh rahe ho? Maine jo kuchh bhi kiya hai, tumhare bhale ke liye hi to kiya hai.

Bharat (Angrily): Tunhe mera bhalaa nahi kiya hai. Tune mera sarvanaash kar diya. Is kukarm se tune mujhe Raghukul ka sabse kalankit purush bana diya. Arre paapini! Kulnaashini! Isse achchha to yeh hota ki jis din mera janm hua usi din apne haathon se mera gala ghont kar mujhe maar deti. Jisse aaj mai yeh apyash ki maut to na martaa. Mere bhaagya ki vidambana to dekho. Mujhe Raghukul jaisa vansh mila. Veer paraakrami, satyanishth aur param dharmaatmaa Dashrath jaisa pita mila. Teeno lokon me vandaneey Shree Ram jaisa bhai mila. Aur tujh jaisi paapan, kulnaashini aur neech maataa ke garbh se janm diya gaya. He vidhaataa!! Isse badaa parihaas to kisi aur ke saath kya kar saktaa hai!! Ari paapan!! Param dharmaatmaa Shree Ram ko van me bhejte hue tumhari jihva ke tukde tukde kyun nahi ho gaye?!!

Keikei: Tu bhaavna ke aavesh me apne bhale ki baat nahi samajh raha hai. Murkh!! Apne bhaagya ko thukaraanaa chaahtaa hai?

Bharat: Arre mere bhaagya to usi din phoot gaye, jis din mere Shree Ram bhaiya van ko chale gaye. Wo Shree Ram bhaiya, jo tumhe apni maataa se adhik sneh karte the. Woh Kaushalya maataa, jo tumhe behen se adhik samajhti thi, unke ek laute putra ko van me bhejte hue tumhari aatmaa ne chitkaar nahi kiya? Tumhara hruday khand khand nahi ho gaya? Aisa krur vardaan maangte hue tumhare muh me kide kyun nahi pade? Tumhari jihva gal kyun nahi gayee?

Keikei: Yeh tu kaisi murkhta ki baaten kar raha hai? (Now losing courage and beginning to cry) Tu kyun nahi samajhta? Har maa ko apne putra ko bada banaane ka lobh hota hai.

Bharat: Lobh. Lobh hi to paap ki jad hai. Lobh manushya ko teri tarah andhaa kar deta hai jise paap aur punya me koi bhed dikhai nahi deta. Arre! Shree Ram se manushya to kya, pashu pakshi bhi pyaar karte hain. Lekin tu... Tu to unse bhi giri hui nikli ki jisne unhe ghar se nikaal diya. Tu naari nahi. Maanavtaa se giri koi raakshasi hai, raakshasi.

Keikei: Bharat. Maine jo kuchh bhi kiya tere liye kiya hai. Mai teri maa hun Bharat. (Crying) Teri maa hun.

Bharat: (Not allowing her to come near and touch) Nahi. Nahi. Aaj ke baad tu meri maataa nahi. Mujhe janm janmaantar tak nark me rehna swikaar hai lekin tujhe apni maataa kehna swikaar nahi.

Keikei: Bharat (Pleading)

Bharat: Yadi meri aawaaz is lok se parlok tak pohonchti ho, to pitaashree aap bhi sun len. Aaj aapke is abhaage bete Bharat ne Keikei ka tyaag kar diya hai.

Keikei: Na.

Bharat: Aur pitaashree. Aap mujhe aashirwaad den ki aapki ichchhaanusaar, Shree Ram ko van se laa kar, Ayodhya ke raaj sinhaasan par bithaa sakun. Mahaaraani Keikei. Yadi tum stri na hoti, to tumhare is dushkarm ke liye mai aaj apne in haathon se tumhare tukde tukde kar detaa.

Keikei: Bharat. (Repeating it after every next sentence of Bharat)

Bharat: Paap ki aisi jeevant murthy ko jeeveet rehne dena bhi paap hai. Parantu. Parantu aisa karne se kahin mere Ram bhaiya mera parityaag na kar den isliye vivash hun. Lekin aaj ke baad; aaj ke baad mai tumharaa yeh kalankit muh kabhi nahi dekhungaa. Kabhi nahi dekhunga.

Aur is kaksha me, jahan mera bachpan mere pitaaji ki god me beeta; is kaksha me bhi waapis kabhi nahi aaungaa.

Is kaksha me bhi waapis kabhi nahi aaungaa.

Is kaksha me bhi waapis kabhi nahi aaungaa.

(Bharat leaves the room and Keikei is down)

The scene is of innocence of pure heart of a devotee committing one of the biggest sins which can be imagined despite knowing its outcome and yet seems faultless and pure. He in fact stops also himself committing that sin beyond a certain limit only because of the fact that it could lead to his abandonment by his elder brother to whom he was devoted. A broken heart and shocked mind pouring out everything from inside.

Links for the references

http://www.valmikiramayan.net/ayodhya/sarga73/ayodhya_73_frame.htm

http://www.hindi.webdunia.com/religion/religion/hindu/ramcharitmanas/AyodyaKand/26.htm

Vinaypatika 174 also has got reference of Bharat along with other names like Vibhishan.

Jaake priya na Ram-Vaidehi;
Taajiye taahi koti vairi sam jadhyapi param sanehi.
Tajyo pita Prahallad, Vibhishan Bandhu, Bharat Mahataari;
Bali Guru tajyo, kanth Braj banitani, bhe mud mangalkaari.
Naate neh Ram ke maniyat, suhrud susebya jahan loun;
Anjan kaha aankhi jehi footai, bahu tak kahan kahan loun.
Tulasi so sab bhaanti param hit, poojya praan te pyaaro;
Jaaso hoy saneh Ram-pad, eto mataun hamaaro.

Youtube links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHS3TEsJOEc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_bf5LiuoiU&feature=relatedEdited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Here is a SiyaRam Virah Siggie I made from the Pic Updates above...hope you like and...feel free to use!😳

Different Colorization

Tarnished Version

-Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Double Post....sorry.😳

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MagadhSundari thumbnail
@ Gunu - awww I drove you crazy huh, way to make me feel accomplished behna πŸ˜‰ j/k... but you deserve all that praise and more, look at today's SiyaRam sig πŸ˜² It's sooo pretty, love the pics and brushes you used... can't wait to use it, and can't wait to see more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And I really did feel that way about the gorgeous pics you posted, which is why I'm about to post my first siggifications of them in a sec πŸ˜‰

@ Debi Di - thank you soooo much for the jhappis di, right back at ya
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  Sooo happy that you liked my views on the new mythos enough to quote them, and moreover that we agree again πŸ˜ƒ Your "rant" on Meera was a welcome addition, really enjoyed it!!! True, that sincerity and devotion was there. Only sometimes during the Aditi epis I didn't like how they had her react to Rana's words and ploys (and towards the end, that aunty's) with grief and anger, cuz to me Meera and all these other great bhakts were marked by their blissful indifference to their maan-abhimaan. I was touched by all the miracle scenes, particularly during chilhood... remember that scene where she has to cook and tie her borther's pagdi to prove to her grandpa that she's a big kid now? and Shri Krishna gets it all ready for her... sooooo cute 😍 thanks again for all the sweetness di, eagerly awaiting more insights from you!

@ Janu - wowwwwzies, look at all those pics!!! thank you soooooo much sweets, you da best πŸ€—  they're sooo wonderful, they cover some of the best emotional expressions of our Arun-Deeps πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ WIll def siggie them soon, I can now match the sad Guru one I made Mina as well as last night's Vishwa roop one thanks to you πŸ˜ƒ And your siggification of it was brilliant, first one after a while you gave us... LOVED the new style and perfect text chosen, def using soon!!! Picking up on our convo from the ndtv creations thread, you were right on about Debi's forte being these powerful answer-back scenes and Guru's emo ones and Arun's calm, blissful ones... For Deeps, my favs are her naive and childlike enthusiasm/devotion moments... for example the shy pre-Pushp Vatika moment with her friends, the Gauri Pooja, when she sees the golden deer, and her convo with Trijata right after Ram meets Sugreev and reminisces over the jewelry she dropped... he says "try to stay strong, I'm coming", and she jumps forward like a little girl and exclaims "you're really coming?!" It's tooooo sweet, I love love love that scene 😍 Even at the end of it when she cries and Trijata hugs her, it seems so innocent and it makes it all the more heartbreaking... IMO moreso than Sita Haran, where her one or two mispronunciations kinda take away from it for me πŸ˜† During Uttar Kand she excels at everything, be it calm scenes or emotional ones, in the mom mold or as queen or as survivor... but during Ramayan these enthusiastic moments stand out most for me, so I'd say that was her thing intially. What did you pick again?? I don't remember πŸ˜• Anyway thanks again for the pics and the gorgeous sig, can't wait to see more
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Before adding my sigs, let me share the super sweet UrmiLakhan one Henna just made... it's so so sooooooo cute, I love it!!! I love the colors esp, soooo serene and beautiful... one of my fav sigs ever 😍 Very refreshing to have them in my sigbox after so long, welcome back UrmiLakhan πŸ˜† Feel free to use:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Here is another Virah siggie, using the lyrics of one of my fav songs from Anand Sagar's Ramayan (I'm trying not to call it NDTV Ramayan anymore, as it belongs to ASji and not the channelπŸ˜³πŸ˜†, as we call Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan by his name and not 'Doordarshan Ramayan')....hope you like it.😳 And feel free to use! It's kind of simple but I wanted to keep it that way since the pics reflect so much more than words ever can.

Here is a fade out Animation of my two Virah siggies....made it for myself, but you all are free to use it too.😳

-Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Janu - wowwwwzies, look at all those pics!!! thank you soooooo much sweets, you da best πŸ€—  they're sooo wonderful, they cover some of the best emotional expressions of our Arun-Deeps πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Aww, I'm so glad you like them Loli, really makes it worthwhile taking so many pics and posting them when I receive such appreciation.πŸ€— This is one of my most fav scenes in Ramayan because while it is sad, we really see a great round of emotions from Arun-Deeps. Though it was Deepika's first time acting so angry and defensive, she did such a superb job with it, really appreciate her acting so much, she made Sita Mata's character alive for us.Clap And to see Arunji crying and wandering the forests with no clear aim, we find ourselves crying with him😭, esp at the part where he asks all the trees and animals where his beloved is. Really really superb expressions on his face.Clap WIll def siggie them soon, I can now match the sad Guru one I made Mina as well as last night's Vishwa roop one thanks to you πŸ˜ƒ Yaaaay, can't wait! I mainly posted the pic update so early in the morning, despite the fact that I had a wisdom tooth removal surgery in one hour, because I wanted to see a Deepika version of the Vishva Roop sig you made of Debi last night, so that I could use both in a fade out transition.😍 And you know how much I love the sad Guru sig you made for Mina, I even snagged it into my slideshow, can't wait to see an Arun version of it! So get working on those sigs, missy, you got a lot of work to do!πŸ˜† Lol, jk. And your siggification of it was brilliant, first one after a while you gave us... Aww, thank you so much. My gums hurt so much and my mouth is so sore because of the surgery that I really have nothing else to do today. I literally cannot utter a word because of the pain, that I have not spoken all day. You IF peeps are the only ones I've been talking to because it does not involve me openning my mouth, but merely typingπŸ˜†. So I decided to use my time 'wisely' and made a couple of sigs...I promsed someone I'd make an Aditi Sajwan as Meera one, so I have to do that too, and I also got a suggestion to do some PRC sigs, so I've gotta tackle those as well, but I couldn't resist making two sigs of this Virah scene. LOVED the new style and perfect text chosen, def using soon!!!Aww, thank you so much, Loli. Reading your comments, the pain in my mouth hardly bothers me. You're the best!πŸ€— I'm so glad you liked the siggie - should I continue with the film frames for future siggies or does it look too crowded? Picking up on our convo from the ndtv creations thread, you were right on about Debi's forte being these powerful answer-back scenes and Guru's emo ones Right...btw, if you ever get a chance, could you make a siggie of Guru's best scene like you did with Debi's...hmm, you can choose any emotional scene you want, but what about the scene where he hears about Dasharath's death and both he and Debi/Sita go into shock? He was really great in that scene.Clap If you want, you can include Debi in it since I like her, but please leave out Ankit and Vijay.😳 You can put in Lalit if you want though, as I like him too. and Arun's calm, blissful ones... For Deeps, my favs are her naive and childlike enthusiasm/devotion moments... for example the shy pre-Pushp Vatika moment with her friends, the Gauri Pooja, when she sees the golden deer, and her convo with Trijata right after Ram meets Sugreev and reminisces over the jewelry she dropped... he says "try to stay strong, I'm coming", and she jumps forward like a little girl and exclaims "you're really coming?!" It's tooooo sweet, I love love love that scene Day Dreaming Even at the end of it when she cries and Trijata hugs her, it seems so innocent and it makes it all the more heartbreaking...Totally agree with you!Clap Actually, the fact is that it is hard to choose Deepika's best moments, because there are soooooooooooo many that she starred in that each and every one is a delight to watch. Deepika was just the best throughout the serial, whether it be in the previous Kandas or Uttar Kand.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ Just love her as Sita Ma! IMO moreso than Sita Haran, where her one or two mispronunciations kinda take away from it for me πŸ˜† Really? Which ones? That's interesting....as I do not know Hindi, I did not catch the mispronounciations.😲 ng Uttar Kand she excels at everything, be it calm scenes or emotional ones, in the mom mold or as queen or as survivor... but during Ramayan these enthusiastic moments stand out most for me, so I'd say that was her thing intially. What did you pick again?? I don't remember πŸ˜• Lol, even I don't remember, because as I wrote above, Deepika was just a natural in all the scenes, be it emotional, dramatic, sweetness, innocence, anything.😳 Anyway thanks again for the pics and the gorgeous sig, can't wait to see more DancingAww, thank you for such a sweet comment, really made my day, Loli! For the next pic update, I'm trying to decide between Bharat Milaap or Vibhishan as you suggested - which one do you want first so I can start?

Btw, your siggie by Henna is just pure GORGEOUSNESS! Really really love it sooooooooooo much, am def going to add it into my slideshow soon.πŸ˜ƒ I too miss UrmiLakhan, will def have to make a few siggies of them.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Here is the siggie Henna made me....though it isn't related to RS's shows, I'm posting it here because I do not want to lose it....hope you don't mind.😳

I really like Gurmeet as an actor so I requested a siggie of just him....he's just awesome as Maan, and you can really see a difference in his acting from Ram to Maan, though he did good in both. In Ram, he was improving from how he did in Mayavi, and he had both good and average scenes, whereas in Geet, he's really become a professional actor as Maan. You can see the difference in looks as well.

Anyhow, feel free to use if you want...😳

-Janu