Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ArTizAngel

IF-Sizzlerz

ArTizAngel

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Will every1 has a crush someday......But my story was different
                                         I dont know weather it was Crush or Love.......

I moved to new place when i saw in 5 grade...I met a guy there...He was really cute i really like him with all my heart...He was some1 tht made me laugh and he was also some1 tht made me cry in pain. In my school I wasnt the POPULAR GIRL around i was a normal girl and some people made fun of me...and my crush or love also made fun of me...I felt my heart break into millions of pieces..I thought he was not like other boys i thought he was a caring person But alll the time i was wrong...He was like other boys who dont understand other peoples feelings...Tht was 5 grade now its 7th 3 years almost 4...I still love him...But i dont know if he loves me back...bcuz now he doesnt make fun of me but still sometimes says some hurt full things...Which breaks my heart..One day i was hurt so badly from him tht i didnt even eat for 2 days...I kept thinking Why did i love him so much....Will my love be incomplete....Will my FIRST LOVE be incomplete? The guy i loved more than my life broke my heart many many times and i still love him.....WHY?!
Why do i feel tht we are close but still really far apart....I felt the word "LIKE" turned into love
when he came to my dreams everyday...when ever i do something i always think would he like it?
Every single minute i think about him....cant stop...like right now im thinking about him
Im a girl who dreams alot knowing tht it will never come true...Love is not made for a girl like me....
I do see some changes in him like being nice to me ...but....still he sometimes hurts me alot...

People say Stories are supposed to be happy endings but not mine and him....we see eachother everyday in school,,we are in same class...the teacher makes us sit together...sometimes i feel like trapping my self in his arms but hes too far away from me but still close...when he both look at eachother at the same time i want the time to freeze never want this eye moment to last...but im always the first one to look away bcuz im afraid what if he reads my eyes...

Although Im not a BIG Gunjan fan From Miley jab hum tum her song Kya Hua Yeh(Sad version)  kind of Matches me Alot   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-d4tYQ9v6Y

I know its very stupid and boring story but it was a dare from my friend (Sizzlingsis) to post it
So i did...

Edited by Luv.MayUrArTi - 21 June 2010 at 9:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

alishaL786..Shreyu..rose.mnBeetafshanafreen.Supriya.sizzysehrish..Mariyam..safeplacetoland-AviatoR-SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CRUSH CRUSHEY CRUCH" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sizzysehrish

IF-Sizzlerz

sizzysehrish

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
ph so sad story yr

is it real one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArTizAngel

..Mariyam..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mariyam..

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
well done Sonia....ClapClapClap
aww ur story is so touchiingg...

ArTizAngel

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Sweety, post it in the Writers Corner Big smile

ArTizAngel

ArTizAngel

IF-Sizzlerz

ArTizAngel

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
ya its real

.PINK.

rose.mn

IF-Rockerz

rose.mn

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Aww Sonia, i never knew about it.......... but beta don't be sad han, you deserve much better, seriously...........

And by the way hats off to u for doing brilliant dare...........

ArTizAngel

ArTizAngel

IF-Sizzlerz

ArTizAngel

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzlingsis

ph so sad story yr

is it real one

Yup Hug

Edited by Luv.MayUrArTi - 31 May 2010 at 2:17pm

ArTizAngel

IF-Sizzlerz

ArTizAngel

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mari-ARtian

well done Sonia....ClapClapClap
aww ur story is so touchiingg...

Thanks Mari Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.