Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

31st May Written Update - AbHer to go back home?

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys rima wasnt able to do the update todays she asked me to do it
sorry for the delay..actually it was my littles niece bday today..so we were celebratingg that..

TN comes home and ask when bua came. He asks if everything is allrights. Bua says so much happend and you asking this? You are my little brother and will alwasy stay my little brother. So much happend and you didnt call me? She says i wanna explain one thing im not here to celebrate matam. Already so much happening we have to look for a solution. Dadi crying and saying what can we doo..we have to get used to live with out lala. Bua says ohh mom you started again nothing will change with your crying. I know you love lala a lot so much that you can spoil him...Dadi says i cant live without him. Bua says this might sound hard but it is true..Abeer married that girl which make her your bahu. Everyone will talk about family bajpayee now naa..saying TN left his son and bahu like that. I think there is only one solution why dont we call them back home? Tn says I wont give Abeer to come back ever!! especially that girl.

Abeer and Leher walking out..Abeer goes  back to their room cause he left his mobile. Leher standing alone and some ulgy guy looks at her..a drunk man..and starts saying things to her..Leher gets scared and say let me go but that man keeps coming to her and say i got money how much do you take. Abeer comes out of the room and grabs that man. Abeer says who are you? drunk man says who are you? Abeer says tumhara baab!!😆 Says i will change your face get lost of here...Man says you talking like that she is your wife.. Abeer says what you sayingg she is my wifee..Man says if she is your wife than she is myne as well..ABER almost strats hitting him but some man comes  and take the man away...Leher is back to her room and abeer runs to the room.

Bua says why wont he come back ? he will come back. Dadi says what should we do and says bad things about what abeer did and mathurs, Bua says how far lala stays from us he will become more far from us. Bua says he is living alone with that girl! In place fo saving him you put him in fire. You should haev told that girl that abeer is your grandson first and than her husband!  BUA SAYS bring abeer bakc with love and that maharani..and than tell that girl that lala is this house son and alwasy will be the son of ts house...Bring lala close to you with love and than finally end the love story. She tells to act like she is very ill and than lala will come back and TN will agree as well.

Dadi acting ill Tn sit next to her. DAdi says she wont eat anything till lala comes back. TN says lala maafi ke kabel nahi hai. Dadi says i just want my lala back. TN says you know lala is not alone if he comes than mathur ki ladki will come as well. Bua says let her come she isnt mathurs daughter she is also bajpayees daughter if bahu doesnt come than where will she go...ok they keep acting and and talking with TN and finally TN agrees. He is going to bring lala back. And everyone is very happy.

Leher crying in her room. Abeer says sorry i didnt know this would happen otherwise i wouldnt leave you there. Abeer says i cant see tears in your eyes. Leher says all these people who live here they so cheap how they talk. Please lets go. Abeer says dont worry we will go somewhere else. Kya kya socha tha mein but never thought i will bring you here ..dont worry you are my zimedari  iwill take care of you i cant see you cryign please. Abeer kan pakarta hai 😳and says sorry..Leher says abeer  i know you didnt know about that this place is like this...Door bell rings and it is sudha. Abeer says come in and than it is not good for you to come here like this..i came to bring you home lets goo..Abeer says no i have said before i will dont go i wont go back to that house. Sudha says that dadi is in bad situation and sayyin lala lala all the time. Abeer says that is not because of our love but because of the paaps she has done😆she made too many paaps😆.i WONt go i have seen a lot of naatak i wont belive this now..Sudha says it is not nataak..bhagwan na kara if soemthing happens to ehr you wont be able to forgive yourself. Leher says ma is right you go and meet dadi.Abeer says you saying this?? Leher says forget everything go and meet her. Whatever she sais she was angry she loves you. I know she doesnt like me but you are her grandson please go and meet her. Sudha says im here to take you as well to our house come. Abeer says bbabuji bura manjate hai you know that. And than TN enters..and they shockedd.

Precape: TN says dadi havent eaten anything since you left..Abeer says i do care about dadi but i am your sone. I said once that i wont go so i wont go!!

Edited by wida - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks wida for the update.
wida thumbnail
your welcome sam
update is donee
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks wids for doing it.!!!
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update wida!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wida .. Thanks so much for the wonderful update. Appreciate it.