Written Update - 31st May

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

New week and New episode.....and for all out there with extended weekend, Happy memorial Day!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š ...Hope you are lazing around in a spa and getting urself rejuvenated.....bcoz I am.... πŸ˜› Tongue....so, lets walk thru' Khanak's ordeal before my next spa appointment..... πŸ˜› TongueπŸ˜‰

1) Khanak sees a phone in her room and decides to call FIL. She cautiously gives him a call. FIL is super happy to get her call and tells her that she would live for 100 yrs as they were just thinking about her. Khanak asks everyone's whereabouts and their health. FIL assures her everyone's fine and asks her about her state. Khanak tells him that she lives in a big house with lot of servants. FIL wants to know if she is happy in her new home and Khanak assures her that she is very happy. Dadi had also made her cook sheera to increase the sweetness between her in-laws and her. FIL now wants to know if Shaan takes care of her (Kuch zyaada hi "want to know" nahi hogaya??...The Badaoo has too big an inquisitive nose..... πŸ˜›TongueTongueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ .....*a bulb on in the mind* Should start a "Khanak Express" bulletin for Dhulwadi ppl....*Thinking aloud*...Paisa ka Paisa....chandi ki chandi.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).....Khanak lies to him that Shaan takes proper care of her and doesnt give a single reason to get angry. FIL is fullon happy again (Badaoo ka aaj 2 kilo khoon badh raha hoga.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )....Khanak gets all emotional that she cant forget FIL and Bai, she is about to cry so, tells FIL that she will now keep the phone as she needs to cook. She tells FIL to take care of Bai and if there is any issue, then to let her know.....(Our poor MrsIssueBuster!! This made me go in Boo-Hoo condition...... 😭 CryCry...Roomaal lao pls... 😭 😭 😭   )

2. Natasha is all sad (Now here is another sorry figure for me......Two tears for her too - CryCry)...She is recollecting what Khanak told her a night before about being the second woman and not interfere between Hubby-Wifey, she also recollects how Shaan had assured her that she is his little angel....She is hugging Shaan's photograph, when out Mr.Mugaambo-Khush-Hua makes an entry😑😑 (No prizes for the guesses guys - who else....Natasha's father - Mr.A).....He sits beside her and try explaining her as he is her father...(No....No Father...he is only Mugamboo-Khush-Hua....*drums her finger on the table*)....Anyways, he explains her that a relationship which does not have a future, its better to end that relationship....Natasha starts crying again....(Mugamboo ke bachche...ab bachche ki jaan lekar rahega kya?? 😑😑)....and then Mugamboo has a cheek to ask her - "Kya hua Betaa???"😑😑.....Natasha gives him a wonderful verbal blow - she tells him that she is today missing her mom....Although Mugamboo didnt ever make her feel the absence of her mom but today she wishes that if her mom was here today then...(leaves the sentence mid way thru and then our Mugamboo takes over....snooping Mugamboo.....*sniff sniff*)....Mugamboo get a jolt but he tells her to believe him that even her mom would have advised the same....and asks her to forget Shaan....He only wants whats good for Natasha....(*DD goes to search in the dictionary the defn of "G-O-O-D"....Gets all confused....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•*)

3) Shaan is sitting below the stairs, all upset (Me says, ...errr....that this problem had never come if Shaan would have shown some hospitality towards Khanak and not left her in the hall the first day...showed her a guest room, made arrangements for her stay, arranged transportation and then got up early to drop her....rather than leave her alone in the hall to decide herself when she wants to leave for Mugamboo to catch her ALONE!! *Whack on Shaan's head* D'uh! ...he deserves it....leaving my poor Khanak stranded like this.....CryCry)......He calls Natasha and tells ehr that he woudlnt spare Khanak....He urges her to meet him once...Natasha tells him that she doesnt talk to him about anything.....Mugamboo takes the phone from Natasha and tells Shaan that dont dare take Natasha's name....Shaan has already hurt his daughter....Mugamboo had ensured that Natasha never sries but Shaan's one betrayal has wounded Natasha's heart (Now, Mugamboo....errrπŸ˜•πŸ˜•....excuse me!! But Isnt it "on the contrary"....errr......*scratches her headπŸ˜•πŸ˜•*....errr........Could you pleaghe clariphy for me....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).....He warns Shaan to stay away from his daughter and never meet him as he cannot see Natasha's life being spoilt because of Shaan...He tells her never to call Natasha....Shaan tries explianing but Mugamboo keeps down the phone......and Mugambo has Mugambo-Khush-Hua expression and Shaan is all upset....
4) Dadi is cooking food in the kitchen when Madhavi and Khushboo come in and tell her that they wanna talk to her....(Need to give these two chamakchalos a name too....*notes in her to-do list* πŸ˜‰)....So, Here is Madhavi Chamakchalo's first question to Dadi - First of all, what is Dadi doing in the kitchen. She tells Dadi that this is HER house and she takes all the decision of this house, including what needs to be cooked and Dadi gives her one verbal slap again - She tells Madhavi that she didnt know that from today onwards, Madhavi would commence cooking....(Our Badi Chamakchaloo cooking....???? 🀣🀣🀣🀣....Ab to Khaana next janam mein hi milegaa....🀣🀣🀣🀣).....Dadi further tells Madhavi that from today onwards they would eat what Madhavi prepares.....Banao Banao.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Madhavi is all annoyed.....(First Ace in Dadi's pocket.....*puts an ACE in Dadi's saree pocket.....saree???πŸ˜•...oh! whatever...Tongue*)....Now, coming to Badi Chamakchalo's (Madhavi) second question Part a) πŸ˜‰ - "Mummyji, Do you find everything a joke?"...She tells Dadi that she knows whats the current situation in the house.....Now, the choti chamakchalo (Khushboo) intervens ...(Aaiye...Aaiye.....Aap hi ki kami thi....πŸ₯±).....She asks second question Part b) πŸ˜‰ ....whether Dadi wants this family's welfare or that gawaar's welfare......???Now, Dadi scores one more Ace here....She tells Khushboo that, that gavaar's name is Khanak and she is the youngest DIL of this house....(πŸ‘πŸ‘ *puts one more ACE in Dadi' picket* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).....Khanak enters.....Badi camakchalo, Madhavi gets super annoyed and tells Dadi that she would decide who is Shaan's wife and the younger DIL of this family....Madhavi tells khanak that she was talking about Natasha who is also the daughter of this house and urges Khanak to leave Shaan alone....Both chamakchalos leave the kitchen.....(Phew!! Mujhe laga khaana banake hi jayengi.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....Khanak looks upset but Dadi gives her an assuring smile....

4) Mr.K informs Shaan that he consulted lawyers and they say that Shaan's case is very complicated. Women's rights laws are very strict and in india, the laws are in women's favour....and especially in Shaan's case where the whole village witnessed his wedding with Khanak, there is no way to escape....(Now is Mr.K born to only state problems??? Aisa mein to hamesha high BP deta hoga.....).....but Akshay (being a dude 😎...with solution), suggests a way out...He says that the only way out is if Khanak herself annuls this marriage.....(Now, I wonder.....Yeh putar apne dad ka hi beta hai na.....🀣🀣🀣)......Akshay tells Shaan that he ahs consulted top 3 lawyers of the city and thats what their advise is....Shaan thinks that Khanak will never agree on this......

5) Dadi sees Khanak crying in her room...She comes to console Khanak.....(A huggie to dadi.....Not huggie guys.....tum log bhi na.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but this - πŸ€—)....and marofyies a cliche line....."the one who cries, looses everything and the one who laughs, builds a home".....🀒🀒.....Anyways, she tells Khanak that as per the family tradition, the newly wed bride has to wear the kangans....She gives Khanak Kangans and leaves...Khanak thinks that she has no right over this kangan, house or Shaan....She has everything and yet nothing....She wonders what compultion is this....

6) Shaan is thinking about his conversation with Mr.K and Akshay.....He decides enough is enough and he has to teach Khanak a lesson....Khanak is keeping the Kangan's in the wardrobe when Shaan enters the room and thinks about how Khanak had told him that she is his wife and Natasha a 2nd woman....(Shaan is all charged up)....He closes the door....(Haila!!😲....ab kya hoga.....)....He grabs Khanak's hand and asks her about her intentions....He tells her that he had agreed on all her conditions.....he agreed to even pay her FIL and Bai, Rs 20L....they why the hell is she doing all this....He asks her if she wants to be this house's DIL and want the rights of a wife? Khanak struggles but doesnt answer....Shaan probes further whether she wants the rights of being Shantanu Khandelwal's wife....Khanak says yes...Shaan asks her that when she always hated him to the extent that she wanted his penalised for deeds that he didnt even commit, then how come she now wants to become a murderer's wife.....She always talked about her love for Suraj and now that she has seen money, all the love has disappeared...he asks her where has the hatred for him disappeared?
Khanak struggles but Shaan doesnt let her go...Khanak pleads to him that he is hurting her...Shaan throws her on the bed and tells her that she is hurting him....He further tells her that how dare she tells Natasha that she is the 2nd woman and made her cry...Natasha is his life and he can never hurt Natasha.....Khanak finally speaks up....She asks Shaan that Natasha is hurt, so, he is feeling bad about it....she too suffered when her hubby died the 2nd day of marriage because of him....Shaan is shocked....She questions him if her tears dont hold any value....Shaan backs away....She tells Shaan that she is his wife and she would stay here....this is her house...The way she has to forget Suraj, Shaan too has to forget Natasha...Shaan retaliates back that he is ready to forget Natasha and she has to forget Suraj...and now that she is his wife, he has all rights over her...He starts moving towards her and comes super close to her...He tells her that he would now exercise his rights over her......He comes very close to her and it looked like he is about to kiss her.....(We all know, Kiss viss kuch nahi hoga.....*disappointed*πŸ˜’)

PRECAP - Oye guys...Khanak gives Shaan a damn cool verbal punch....She tells him that she has been taught since her childhood that a hubby has all the rights towards a wifey's mind and body and hence she has to fulfill her dharam.....(omg!! she becoems ready to do "IT".....I know its her Chaal and she knows that Shaan would never do it.....) ....anyways, her plan works, Shaan gets perplexed and starts moving back.......Akshay tells Shaan that his problems are solved, He has taken Khanak's signature on Divorce papers...(Ab to Mugambo ka hi sahara hai....*sighs*...aisa thode hi khanak peecha chodegi....*gives an evil laugh*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).......

Guys, enjoy the Monday blues.....

Love
-DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arre Niki, even if shan ji would have arranged for a guest room , MrA would have reached her .......... but i loveeeeeeeeeee ur comments .............
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxxxxxx for ur update.I really like and enjoy ur comments.

fatima
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

arre Niki, even if shan ji would have arranged for a guest room , MrA would have reached her .......... but i loveeeeeeeeeee ur comments .............

haan....i dont mind, if he wuld have kept her in his room....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

but what I really meant was that Mr.A catches her when she was leaving, not when she was in the hall sleeping/crying......so, If Shaan would have been with her at that time to drop her wherever they decide, then Mr.A wouldnt have talked to khanak.....but as u said, Mr.A would have found other ways, he culd have caught up with her AFTER shaan would have dropped her.....yeh mugamboo-khush-hua ka to kuch karnaa padega.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie12

Plz write more

Done gal...😊
I watch and write updates parallely, isliye it takes all this time....πŸ˜›
isomers thumbnail
OMG! once again..I love your updates! πŸ˜†

If madhavi cooks, there's no way it will take only one janam for the food, I doubt the food will show up after any janam. πŸ˜†

thanks for the update! (:
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

OMG! once again..I love your updates! πŸ˜†

If madhavi cooks, there's no way it will take only one janam for the food, I doubt the food will show up after any janam. πŸ˜†

thanks for the update! (:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

apne pati ko purra bhookh se maarne ka plan hai....
🀣🀣

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for d written update!!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nikki dear , did i read it correct ?? badi and choti chamakchalo's .......... 🀣🀣🀣🀣 OMG...... kya naam diya dono ko yaar ,.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

Nikki dear , did i read it correct ?? badi and choti chamakchalo's .......... 🀣🀣🀣🀣 OMG...... kya naam diya dono ko yaar ,.

Haan yaar....ek saari ka paloo ghoomke ghoomti rehti hai aur doosri apne hips swirl karti rehti hai pure din......and the way both of them entered the kitchen today Choti Chamakchalo behind the Badi Chamakchalo looked like kumb ke mela mein bechde hue Chamakchalos!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣