Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : May 31 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 29

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Tanya di i totally agree with you. why is she even bothers with manav is beyond me. i just feel that the Deshmuhks should let her be.  Why call her their responsibility? I'm glad that they will take care of her but don't make it sound like they are doing some upkar on her.  She has all the resources to take care of herself and the baby.

i want her to let go of manav too so that arman can be together but she will not...lets see what happens.

the only problem i have is Savita's mistreatment towards Shravani. she has made her mistakes i won't deny that and Savita was the one that brainwashed her so why is she not taking the blame and tell Shravani that she was wrong and that manav and arch should be together. i want Savita to tell Shavani that she was wrong.Big smile 

Edited by carpe-diem - 31 May 2010 at 4:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6--Hope--gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 31 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Of course Savita and manav should apologise , bu twhen did manav ever apologise to Archana ...he did 100 times worse things to Archu but the sorry never came ....
He doesn't like apologising ..

Savita should , for sure ....
Shravani will make a big mistake going after a guy who has turned Majnu after another woman ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6carpe-diem--Hope--gaurimisha

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
The only time they will be happy is when the go to pov baji stall LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimisha

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
i'm not going to ask Mannu to apologize to anyone. the guy has done enough for everyone. if he is a little selfish i'm fine with it and same goes for Archu, but i don't want her to slap anyone

--Hope--gaurimisha

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Tanya di, i have to get going will chit-chat later. enjoy Big smile

--Hope--gaurimisha

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
there is not a real solution to how the divorce can be stopped..

ok telling shrav that she will be looked after and always live with them?...

she doesn't CARE TWO HOOTS about that....she wants manav...her new toy...Angry

she WANTS manav to love her.....bcoz she thinks she loves him...

so is it any wonder why she feels betrayed by the very woman who encouraged her that manav will be hers?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6carpe-diem--Hope--gaurimisha

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Shravani had a right to be upset but she nor Girish were blind as to how Archana and Manav felt about each other. It is extremely selfish of both to want Archana and Manav to divorce for the sake of Shravani and her child. How can Girish want Shravani to marry a man who loves someone else? What type of life is that for her? Then there's Shravani, if she truly loved Manav she would want him to be happy.

Sulochana rightfully pointed out that Shravani and her child can still be cared for even if Archana and Manav stayed together.

I wonder if Archana told Manav about the threat she recieved from Ajit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6--Hope--gaurimisha

mansi96

mansi96

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I was so excited for today, but I should've known it  would end in just more confusion.  Dead
I almost felt bad for Shravani, today, but thankfully that feeling passed pretty quick when her father decided to declare war on ArMan!   Savita should have assured Shravani more and explained to her that she and the baby are still family and will be cared for as family.  But the drama queen ran away in tears refusing to listen...oh well.

I liked the ArMan flashbacks and reliving the moments when they met.  That was nice.  When Archana went to ask for blessings from the Deshmukh's, I knew then she did not plan on saying no to the divorce.  Her mind was made up.  Even in court,  she had basically shut herself off it seemed.  She was just lost in her head.  No one could've made her change her mind.  Also, I noticed that Manav did not even flinch when she said she wanted the divorce to the judge.  He knew her decision, too.   They both came in there w/ their minds made up.

I was really hoping for Manav to play hero to Archana today.  I so wanted to hear him refuse to divorce her as he loved her too much to let her go.  He really needs to have a big moment to make up for all the moments he failed her.  If he had, I woudl've like the judge to yell at them for wasting his time, lol.  And then of course, throwing their case out forever! Clap

Tomorrow is PR's 1 yr. anniversary.  Let's see what Ekta and Co. have planned to gift us for being such loyal viewers and fans....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Tanyaz--Hope--gaurimishaPiyatrix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top