Kool's Commentary : May 31 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 29

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Tanya,leave Ankita n Sushant to themselves...we hav  ArMan to think abt.

i wont believe a thing Sushant says till Ankita confirms....sushant likes throwing hints here n thr.LOL

You are right . Ankita knows how to look after herself . She can take care ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 31 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Now to me there can only be 3 possibilities of Archu saying Yes to divorce .

1. She is too concerned about Shravani's rights ..
In that  case I will reduce my interest in this show asI got interested to see it as a love story of manav and Archana not a love atory of Archana and Shravani .....

2. Archan got blackmailed by Ajit ....now that is so stupid , Vandita was there in the courtroom , she can tell her brother about Ajit's dhamki ...

3 . Girish blackmailed Archna ...that is the most valid reason ...Girish is extremely powerful and I don't blame Archana for fearing for Manav .Girish sounded like he will do anything to get her daughter the toy she wants so bad ...In this case I will still be watching the show .

Unfortunately Bappa has been shown as toally powerless infront of bad and rich people and that is very wrong ...

I think the last reason is the only plausible reason..remember we still dont know why they were late..also it is unthinkable these mahatmas would just leave shravani alone and go ahead and not divorce (honestly speaking I would be disappointed if they did that)...IF the divorce does not happen (Day Dreaming),  I think Shravani will have a big role in it  ..sorry I know u have a bet going on about that Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6carpe-diem--Hope--gaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Anu,no prob...we do hav a bet going on but still I wud like to see shravani turning more sensible ..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madness--Hope--

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
That's Ok Anu , I would love to loose the bet where Shravan iturns good and sensible . Somehow I don' t think that will happen now . I think she will go after manav even more now even after hearing from his parents that he loves Archana a  lot .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimisha

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Tanya di i don't blame her. i feel so bad for her now. the way Savita is treating her like some milk drinking child. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6--Hope--gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
But she isa big  girl , she has a child coming . Forget savita or anyone . WHy would any girl run after a man when she knows that he is so much in love with another girl . I  think even if two people are married and if one of them falls madly in love with someone  else then that marriage should break .
This was only an engagement and that too  a pretty invalid one as the man was already married .
I am surprised that Shravan is not thinking about her future and what kind of a life she will have with a guy who is saying ' nothing in this world can seperate me from my wife , not even divorce , that I love her more than myself , and the only reason I will grant her divorce is because that is her wish  ' .

I mean , how can you fight that kind of commitment ....why should you fight that kind of love and commitment .....Shravani can definitely do better ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 31 May 2010 at 4:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemarmanz--Hope--gaurimishaPiyatrix

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Ok I am disappointed with manav for not questioning Archana , but I do feel sorry for him . He was so happy at the Pav bhaji stall and he did not want this divorce .
I am angry at Archana , unless it is Girish black mailing , then It's Ok , I feel bad for her  because she is scared for manav ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6carpe-diemarmanz--Hope--gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Poor fellow , he was not even that worried about the baby anymore once he found out that Savita is Ok with it ...

When will this fellow ever be happy ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem--Hope--gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top