Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : May 31 (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 29

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsensodynegaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 31 (Page 28)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

Tanya, was there not an Ambassador job he was getting offered?

May be he is loosing interest because of that?  

BTW, anyone will loose interest in PR, the actors will be the first as they HAVE to act against their wishes.
tulsey

no ambassador job. that was my fictional news in my samachar patra.LOL LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
thoroughly enjoyed yr SP, Hope ........... thnx Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal--Hope--gaurimisha

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Hai Kool Di. Nice and a Great Commentary as usual. Nice to see you updated your commentary even when you were busy. You are too good.

Regarding epi, Don't know what to comment or say. CV's are too good in shocking us. I waited more eagerly just to see this shock on PR on MondayDisapprove. Me too think that ARMAN would have gone to meet shravani and Girishji may have threatened them.

But what I think is ,Ok even though archu is scared of the threat(or threats[from ajit and girishji]) and for manav's sake she is saying yes to divorce(and thinking of shravani or vandu), why cant' Manav say No to Divorce.(though he is going to be the one). Why did he say, if she wants it, it will happen and I will give her divorce.Arrey yaar, didn't  you  know that whatever she may say, she ultimately needs and wants you rather than anything else and same goes for you too. Why did you respect this decision of hers. why not you give value to her saying I have no identity without you and give her a slap and bring to reality And say I have decided ,here after we will live for ourselves and I will face whatever may come because of this decision of mine. Wish to see manav this much strong and still have hope on him and not lost interest as of now. But today may decide that.

And Di, I think you felt the magic was not as before as yesterday everything seems to be in a hurry as they had to show court scene yesterday itself as shown in promo. this is what I felt. But still liked their pav bhajji date.

Totally agree with you Di, Both there anger(shravani and girishji) are justified as of now and she would accept the bitter truth but even after this if both of them are adamant then they are wrong. forcefully making manav marry shravani will never fetch anything fruitful or happiness.

We have to just wait and watch this whole week with patience to know what actually happens and visit forum to get out of frustration or disappointment or to enjoy victory or happiness(if CV's give us).Just This week, I hope everything will be solved.

For Manav and archu,You cant keep others happy and everyone happy at the cost of axing your own foot. We can keep others happy and help them only if we are happy and feeling good. How can we satisfy others by ourselves living in a Hell. It will be miserable and it will not be honest, we have to act all the times, which you cant do for the lifetime.

Edited by umayal - 01 June 2010 at 6:40am

--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

@Tanya Di: Liked all your post and your sweet conversations Di.

Yesterday seeing the epi, I was depressed and angry but coming to the forum and reading all your post and convo,it went off and made me feel easy.

But I could read it only in office at break as I don't have a Laptop with me in room. I miss reading it when you all post it and miss terribly in participating the sweet conversations you all had. Hope to get one soon mainly to chat with you all.

@Hope: Excellent post. Loved it and it eased of my heartSmile. Too good. Great workClapClap.

@guari di: Agree with your posts. Exactly they way I felt.

Edited by umayal - 01 June 2010 at 6:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madness--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
And  one more thing, This PR has driven me crazy. My PL has asked me to complete a work by today and At 3.00 pm though working hard to finish it off I am thinking ,ha! just 6 hours left to see  what happens in PREmbarrassed. And I am counting how many more hours left in intervals.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
thank u for ur response umayal sweetie . I too hope u get laptop soon so that u can participate in our vibrant discussions which sometimes reach the peak of differing opinions but magically NEVER become unhealthy as this forum is blessed

umayal--Hope--gaurimisha

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
kool di,Did you see the article that divorce is to happen and manav marrying shravni.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top