Kool's Commentary : May 31

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kool reporting from base :  ArMan getting divorced in PR
Sorry guys ............I am very busy today so no long commentary except ...........

Shravni was PERFECTLY RIGHT in storming out of the house with a bag , pregnant as she was , getting in a rick and going by herself to Girish's house .  Archu shud have done this when she was being abused .

All questions asked to Nautanki couple were true . It was the anger of a TRICKED woman .

It was not so much about the decision being reverted for the ultimate good ...........it was about HOW the decision was reverted ............by doing nautankis in front of her and telling her the LAST .

Girishs anger is justified .

I will add commentary as and when I get time during day .Start discussing .

Girish's anger is about ditching his daughter at the Last minute when she carried the baby to full term  pregnancy encouraged by Manav's word that SHRAVNI will be his priority . Remember . Girish's personal opinions had been diffrent .He had wanted Shravni to ABORT the baby and this Mananv had gone to his flat with his advises .

If Savita thinks she can get away with her sins she is wrong . She turned Shravni against Archna , then did a total flip flop and started berating her for having enemity towards Archna ........all the promises she did to Girish were forgotten ......those were promises made in the adult world . For so many days instead of doing childish nautankis if she had started talks with Girish she wud have a clear picture of what is happening or will happen . Instead of that if she expects that 'I will manage Shravni' will happen by telling her at last minute ................she is wrong . Worse was that Girish didnt even know through their [ Deshmukhs ] mouths . he understood when Shravni told them .

What was Savita expecting ............that when told at last minute Girish will be happy ?

What zimmedaris r they talking of now ? Clearly their words have no value , even Archnas who told she will go on God bharaai day but opted to continue living

The "I will still fulfill my zimmedari thing ' is nothing but wish to lay hands on the PB [ baby] and give it to Archu Manav jodi . Why the hell shud Shravni settle for that ?

Still dont be unhappy .The judge has STILL given them time . Dunno which divorce case court in the world is like this .

Why were ALL gathered there as if it was a birthday party or something ?

Rasika Ajit coming there with Goat Vandu was RIDICULOUS and against Etiquette

What was that stupid scene of chawl cats coming in court [ Bharti Komal Saraswati Sun Rahi ho]  as if Archu Manav were  Gandhi Kasturba or something

Bappa Again .Visit tO temple . But They have heard us guys .....thats for SURE .Our threads have been read and ALL our arguments for why the divorce shud NOT take place have been USED today in court . So Bappa's Sacred power will be shown too ......they r clearly hEARING us . This giving time business is nothing but stalling time for the TWIST that is Bappas power .

It is more likely that Girish has given Archna a SOLID BLackmail of destroying Manav financially ....Ajit is just a crude buffer

I want Shravni to understand that accepting the truth , hard and bitter though it is , tricked though she feels , is INFINITELY BETTER . Rather than forcing herself on the Deshmukhs , and telling Girish to get her Manav , she shud NOT give the PB to the DEshmukhs AT ALL . I would love to see their nautanki faces and clap for her then .

Manav has to this point shown no interest in stopping the divorce himself . I wont blame him , Lifes problems have taken their toll , clearly .This is realism ........his character at this point now , indifferent to his fate and unhappy .

Dunno abt others but for me ARMAN magic seems to be gone .The Pav bhaji eating , the Last Supper at maayka .......Just look at the earlier magic of Manav putting gajra or doing stuff for Archu .

Oh yeah . Archu has STILL not told Manav about Physical harm threat to VANDU .............so much for scolding him abt not telling abt HER sister Varsha . If she is keping quiet due to Vandu she is a PATHETIC LEAD . There is NO excuse for her keeping quiet and not letting Vandus brother know , or even to take the decision of aLLOWING Vandu to rot in that Domestic Abuse situation all by herself or just coz Vandu wills it ....Vandu clearly is NOT in a right frame of mind and making stupid decisions .

Creatives made PR insipid .From Biryani they turned it into Dal Rice .

Like button if u like , Comments even if u wanna throw tomatoes today .😊

Kools signing off late in the evening ...Sorry for delay was very busy today .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yea spot on Kool Shrav's anger is totally justified
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
feeling too depressed to write anything.
I am loosing interest in this show now ...If this  divorce happens because Archu still loves Shravani more than Manav then sorry ...I am not interested .
If she said yes to divorce because of blackmail then maybe I will still be interested ...
gaurimisha thumbnail
Agree with u Kool

Everything was good in today's epi...liked the way Sulo talked with Manav....today every elder did say something sensible.
But I seriously dont like to watch Bappa shown as ineffective infront of Girish's power or Ajit's blackmail....sad to discuss anything...will join in later

Looking forward to the rest of ur commentary
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shravani was right at her place... she even showed her faith in Manav!

@ Tanya : same here! I'll b watching it only if there's some blackmail thing either by Rasika or girish 😕
gaurimisha thumbnail
Whatever be the reason for blackmail Tanya,why cudnt Manav say NO...guess he was blackmailed too...even then I wud hav preferred them to hold hands n fight out the blackmailer thn giving in.

I can understand each one of them sacrificing for the other....but in no way can I accept,both r sacrifising with mutual consent,giving in to a blackmailer thn fighting him....arre then how do they justify tht they r each other's strength...

I'll stay true to wht I've threatened Zee with....cut off subscription...no way am I going to tolerate such crap,all in the name of Bappa
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kools 👏

I totally feel for shravani, everyone is labeling her as responsibility why do they forget that she still has a rich father. she will do just fine without the deshmukhs
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GM, I dont think that Manav is being blackmailed..he jus said taht he'll always agree with Archana's decision.
I think only Archu is being blackmailed. I think Manav is strong enough to stand against the blackmailers like Ajit n Rasika but i doubt if he'd stand against Girish 😕
If the divorce takes place then m sure Bappa will show his wrath by crashing the so called TRPs which will teach Ekta not to play with viewer's emotion.
gaurimisha thumbnail
Priya,thts wht I'm waiting to see

If Manav doesnt know,he shud try to know....wht happened to their telepathic connections now

If Manav comes to know,I want to see his decision....his stand.

I dont think he's forwarding his hand in the new promo without knowing why Archu said NO...so I've still some faith on Manav...

If he keeps it then fine...if he doesnt then 'Oh well'
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago