RBO --- Episode Discussion (31st may to 4th June )

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals ,

well shini  was suppose to open this thread by now , but i guess she is busy so i am opening this on behalf of shini , hope its appreciated .................

Jump in and discuss .......

I would do honours for sure ................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
I love the begining , the way khanak dar dar kar callll kiya tha aada ko.... oh just love that scene .btw her and aada

i have mixed feeling about Mr.A after todays episode , i understand his pain to save his daughter from irresponsible guy , but he has to understand shan would not be the same after marrying tashu also ..... yet i loved his concern for his daughter but wish if he could have choosen another methods then hurting her .................

Dadi jaan she rocks i love her funny lines and the way she replies to madhavni ....... like u keep talking i wont listen

How i wished khanak to reply bck to madhavi yar
TitansFan thumbnail
i loved the way shans father and brother were discussing about this problem, reason for liking is they showed it and it makes sense in a way ... else wihtout this future scenes would have been senseless......

oh shan ji calling tashu , and gets to listen from mr.A but wat a big liar mr.A is ...........................

Dadi and khanak scene was sooooo cute and i loved that dialogue of dadi ........ she rocks..................

TitansFan thumbnail
When shan entered the room and found khanak near his wadrobe i felt he is going to accuse her but thank god ......... but i loved the way she got his reply back from her ......... i love this gal a lot man ,.... and wait dfid i see my sweet revenge thing coming into picture for a min ??

wasie bhi tomorrow he willl shout at her and will leave

waise khanak is smart , she is aware shan wont do anything like that for sure .............
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks a lot for opening the thread.... i'll be back in an hour to say what i think as im in school rite now....
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGosh, Jaya. This episode definitely is rocking!

Love the phone call b/w Khanak & her Ada - sho shweet. And so painful. :(
I am not liking this Tashu - the other one would have been just as good. But Mr. A kills it - I wonder when he'll get Tashu married to that business partner's son. That would definitely be a drama filled episode.

Madhavi - arghh, stupid cow. How dare she talk to her saas like that. And Khushboo is no better. I love Dadi's response though. Hehehehehe.

Ai hai - SHANAK. Damnnnnnnnnn. I was like in heaven (although the scene wasn't happy or anything). Cannot wait for tomorrow. :D

TitansFan thumbnail
sabi for first time their chemistry held me ...........i always enjoyed their chemistry but today was different nothing happend but .......... off to shanaks land .............
isomers thumbnail
i definitely agree with sabi about the cow thing! Madhavi is a coooow fo' sure! and khushboo is the same. in other words, she's jr. cow. 😡 ugh. she called khanak a "gawar" again! 😡 when will these people learn man?!

Khanak is seriously amazing. The way she shut him up again! Shaan is going to have to stay cautious of her now, cuz her words sting. 😆
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thankoo Jaya Di. Was today's epi awesome or was it awesome!?!? 😆
isomers thumbnail
OMG! you've watched it already right? I really wanted to laugh when Khanak was saying "how about when you killed suraj? do my tears mean nothing to you?" 😆 she shut him up once again..his anger went vamoosh! 🤣