A lull before the storm, the D-day!!!

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh my dudes and dudettes of the forum, was our million dollar question answered by any means?😕

The way the show shaped up today i had my intution working overtime a lull before the storm and it did come!
Wallah kya kahen hum the CV's have done it again left us in hanging without giving the much hyped divorce scenario😕

So will it happen tomo or won't it happen a still billion dollar question off lately😭
I think they were testing our imagining skills how far we can go and be happy in the boulevard of broken dreams!😃
So today someone posted saying that divorce won't happen but today it did happen and hey guys don't quit the show, the divorce will or won't happen we will get to know tomo so have patience

Patience is the virtue u get a chicken by hatching it not by smashing it!🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Well said Akash👏..
I guess I'm learning to hav patience,thnx to PR😆
Tomorrow is actually the DAY

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what are yo uguys talking about .Damn, I am right in the mi ddle of setting up my hydro account and insurance and also checking io nthis stupid divorce .....
This is crazy .....

Is the divorce done or not . They both said yes...so why are you saying D day tomorrow ...
Both Akash and GM , calrify please ....
that's why the Judge was giving those big lectures (promo) Arman ko samjhane ki koshih kar raha tha 🤔 uff !! I dnt wanna stress any more .....this  sacrifice BS is highly irritating me 🤢
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well Tanya they just expressed their desire to be separated so the honourable judge is yet to pronouce his verdict!!!!!!!

As they would show in old movies of bollywood a big lecture will happen then he will give order order order!!!!!

So in that gap we shall order dosa idli and vada!🤣
gaurimisha thumbnail
Tanya,they both hav said yes but the judge hasnt decided yet....even in the precap savita is crying n sayin divorce ko rok le...means divorce hua nahi hai...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Piya , what's going on ..Can someone explain .Are they  or aren't they divorced ?????
gaurimisha thumbnail
May b the court will take a recess n then this thing will get sorted out....
Tanyaz thumbnail
Oh damn.....what is this ????😡
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I am going mental sumone get me the doc
! Please why why arr they said it was going to show today why tomorrow?????