Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

31st may 2010 written update *DONE**

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys i knw there was a update made by Pia, thanx pia😊 Sumi suggested that i shud also do the detailed update as scheduled😊 so here i am😉

Baat Humaari Pakki Hai

Written Update

It starts with showing the area with beautiful view, mountains... its masoori😊
some one comes looking for sumthing and then finds the newspaper and reads it, aguy comes to sk for it he is worried😕 **haww its AJ**
Then kaki comes and shes also worries he says he hates how ppl put ads for there daughters wedding then he reads of sanchi and shout them why they are after her😡

soon it shifts to a motor bike, three girls on it😆, then they show a temple, the bike goes right to the steps and one girl says is this todays paper let me see another girl asks why shes worried she says sanchi's ad is on it, she starts reading her discription, her height her studies, she knws how to work etc while they show sanchi walking up the temple stairs, then show her eyes as she does the arti then she comes out and they show are fully😊

the old man says why are u troubling the girl with these ads, she says i am jst trying to help her with this ad atleats we will get her a groom, the old man says god makes alliances not u, he says u shudnt trouble her for these relations... she says she is my hubby's sisters daughter how long shud i look after her😕 she says that if she leaves it to god then it wont ever happen😕 she goes away annoyed but he comments if u didnt meet this inder in the mela😆

sanchi is there and the small sis is saying the things written sound like ppl looking for a maid, how can ppl get married like this😕 her friend asks if she asked for sumthing for her groom but the small sis says that she must have asked for my parents happiness aka her mama mami, she says why not?? they are everything to me and they will decide for me, her friend says u'll never change.

Mama is sitting and reading the paper and says thats oon mum will knw then we'll have trouble, mami says we'll say we didnt put it😆 he says who are u gone on?? ur mom or dad😕 **its her parents** the old lady comes and says that if she was like me she wudnt keep a girl jst like that😕 she says that you shudnt advertise that we cant look for a guy for our daughter?? she says two women we have married at home one ur daughter in law and one ur elder daughter who is always here😕😆 she asks how much they spend she says that she gave her all the stuff they wanted, her studies, her sewing and cooking classes, her clothes😕 the old man comes and says that her father left money for her, she says that wonder wen this girl will get married, nuthing will happen again she will be rejected😕 jst a waste of money, everyone is jst worried abt her😕 she turns and sanchi had jst entered😕

she comes and offers prasad😕 she gives everyone else also, dadaji says have u ever thought how she mst be feeling wen u make her like a showpiece?? she says no no if they dnt se eme how will they like me?? he says thats what i hate, u shud stop this and leaves... the phone rings and mamaji picks up get shappy its for the alliance... ushaji aka mamiji says see it worked, dadiji says if it happens then i will give out sweets worth Rs11😆😡 sanchi is a lil sad

BREAK

Soccer ground, everyone is cheering "SHravan" they show his eyes, then he hits the ball and it goes out the next team cheers and he is smiling😕😳😳 ooh he looks hot, he then take soff his shirt and gives his watch, the guy says why didnt u gaol?? he says i knw but sumtyms i dnt understand if i dnt knw how to goal or i dnt like to😆😆 he throws water on him then scene shifts to home😊

he his bouncing his ball bhabhi, mum and bro are trying ti talk to him but he is denying everything and says i wnt be perfect dnt worry onlu for u guys😆😆
there all telling him to shuush as dad is cuming but he keeps talking and says two perfect man cant be in one house😆 hail hitler😆😆 to his pic and dad comes and says hitler is at home and all teh smile fades off his face😆😆 he is staring at the rest angrily while dad says why are u staring at them they were trying to tel  u bt u wudnt listen😆😆 another couple comes out apparently his bro and bhabz, he says ur bros and dadi are always trying to protect u etc and says u shud behave at the club we will meet another girl😆😆 before dad can leave he blurts out one more girl😆 and dad asks did u say sumthing😆 bro distracts dad and take shim away, raj says cutely "mainu ki larki dekhoonga aur reject kardoonga😆"

Sanchi is getting dressed she comes with a pink chudidar and tied hair, mami takes the clip off saying she looks older with it, they make her wear high heels😆 dadi says she wud fall, she tries and struggles to walk😊 dadi says we dnt go to see the guy but show the girl😊 the lil cuz says that u shud jst look down and recognise him by the shoes😆😆 she takes theer ashirwad and is leaving dadaji gives her a stone bracelet or sumthing and dadi comments that wen i do sumthing u have sumthing to say but u giving her this stone😕😆 he says im giving her this so she gets the power to go thru all this nautanki u make her do she says ya watever now go and dnt embarass us😡 she leaves.

BREAK

They reach the club and the families see eachother and assume they are the ones😊 Shravan and sanchi look at eachothere😳 the bhabz says this time u cant reject she is soo pretty😳 they all start walking towards eachother, sanchi also steals a glance shravan keeps looking at her while walking she also looks at him again and again till they reach eachother😆😆 **found it soo funny rishta pakka karne aarahe hain ke kya😆😆**

END

Lol nice epi😊 cant wait for tom now😊

hope u enjoyed it😛

Luv
Nadz

Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey nadzie....gr8 update.....m soo willing to see d epi now...but kya karein yeh exams😡...

lol..d druggie is bak.....wanna see him in bb court....waise bhi we havnt seen him dribbing unlike other shows*hint hint*......

Edited by flamingo_aries - 13 years ago
-Nipun97- thumbnail
it came before iI5 then it will come again i posting 1st half
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey nadz...lol so will you do the updates for mondays then? lol cus I've got the sign up thing up
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nipun97-

it came before iI5 then it will come again i posting 1st half

u posting the vid right? Cool thnx

ss yeah mon and wed told aysha lol she started the forum na put me for mon and wed Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol alright i'll do that :P...then i'll take thursday
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I had already done the written Update
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: PiaSengupta2010

I had already done the written Update

uh oh reli? Wer is it? Lol coz i had asked the ppl who started the fprum and they said i shud do it lmao confusions okay then ill do the thursday one thnx
-Nipun97- thumbnail
u giving the wrong information i think bcz they not showing this show again accoding to sony schedule & also they showing crime patrol
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nipun97-

u giving the wrong information i think bcz they not showing this show again accoding to sony schedule & also they showing crime patrol

lol sorry im confused, i meant 2 hrs for me to update coz it airs at 8:30pm here and its not yet 8:30 here😆😆 im not syaing the epi will air at that time i mean i will update at that time😆😆 sorry for confusing😆