India-Forums

Sabii's FF - Moved to Fan Fictions :)

loveaboveall. IF-Sizzlerz
loveaboveall.
loveaboveall.

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Kabhi Dosti, Kabhi Pyaar
- a new FF by Sabiha Ali
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters - Page 1
Background Info - Page 1
PM List - Page 1
Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 2
Part 3 - Page 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone.
Reading everyone's FFs made me wanna start one of my own.

It's a ShaNak, AN and AR FF. I hope you all enjoy it.
Please don't hesitate to read, like, hate, comment, criticise.
A writer needs nothing more than the opinions of her fellow readers.

Edited by -saBii- - 02 June 2010 at 4:30am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanvi_RMistiofMistzblackdaughtershanakforeverYasharanrocksOlicityFanhapinezz13-bhootni-isomersKhushboo_ANcherry_anChillMaarYaar

loveaboveall.
loveaboveall.

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Characters
Abhimanyu Modi:
Final yr student at medical school; he's the nerd of the trio. He's playful, and believes in true love, which he hopes he's found. He's Shan's older brother, and Armaan's cousin. Is also currently in a relationship with Riddhima Gupta.
Armaan Malik:
Just like Abhi, he's also a final yr student in med school. The flirt of the trio, he's also the most popular student of his yr. Doesn't believe in love, but still devotes his attention to Khanak, Riddhima's younger sister - who he believes is the closest thing he'll ever get to 'love'.
Shantanu Modi:
Abhi's younger brother, and Armaan's cousin. The spoilt brat of the family who prefers playing pranks than studying. He's in his 2nd last yr of college, and plans to go into the family business. He's best friends with Nikita Malhotra.

Riddhima Gupta: Khanak's older sister, and Nikita's step-sister. She's finishing med school with Abhimanyu and Armaan. She's going out with Abhimanyu, and thinks she's found her life partner.
Khanak Gupta:
Riddhima and Nikita's little sister. She's in her second yr of college, and wants to become a teacher. She's very bubbly, and always gets what she wants. She's head over heels for Armaan, and wishes he would take their relationship a little more seriously, although she has heaps of fun with him.
Nikita Malhotra-Gupta:
Riddhima and Khanak's step-sister. She's the most serious out of the group, but she's learning to smile again with Shaan around. She has a lot of hate for what her parents put her through, but loves her sisters more than herself.

Background
Armaan, Abhi and Riddhima are in their final yr of med school; Nikita and Shaan are in their 3rd yr, and Khanak is in her 2nd yr. Nikki and Shan grew up together - from primary school onwards, until Nikita's parents divorced and sent her to boarding school. Nikki thinks Abhi is a strict, moody jerk; and Abhi thinks that Nikki is a bad influence on Shaan.
Riddhima and Nikita met at med school, and became inseparable even though Riddhima was older. It was Riddhima who calmed Nikki down after she found out that her mum got married to Riddhima and Khanak's dad.
Armaan and Riddhima think that the other is too good for their own sakes, and continuously taunt each other. When Khanak started college, Armaan notices her, and when he finds out that Riddhima is her sister, he proceeds to get further entangled with Khanak to piss Riddhima off... or so he thinks.
Because of Khanak's infatuation with Armaan, she gets to know his family quite well, and cannot stand Shaan's immaturity because she is generally a studious student. She loves Nikki heaps, and wishes Nikki was her real sister.

PM List

AttractiveAdya
blackdaughter
-Bhootni-
chaitali_an
hapinezz13
JayaV
Khushboo_AN
Miketa
-Nitya-
AbhiNikiLuver

Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the list. :)

Edited by -saBii- - 01 June 2010 at 5:41pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiofMistzangel_9blackdaughterOlicityFanhapinezz13Khushboo_AN-bhootni-isomersChillMaarYaarcherry_an

loveaboveall.
loveaboveall.

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
PART ONE

It's another day at college, and Riddhima, Nikita and Khanak are sitting near the basketball courts, discussing the upcoming dance.

Riddhima: I wonder what the theme is... it'd be so cute if it was a fairytale setting, although I don't think anyone would appreciate it.

Khanak: Di. Why fairytale? Why not Fusion? It's by far the easiest thing to do, and everyone always has a lot of fun, hai na Nikki Di?

Nikita: (lost in thought) Hmm, oh sorry Kaz. I was thinking about my exams. Arghh, only six weeks left... I better get accepted into this early admission internship.

Riddhima: HUH? Nikki... phir se? Why must you worry about exams six weeks away sweetie? Has my boyfriend convinced you to start worrying early? (smiles cheekily)

Nikita: Hmph. Your BF is the biggest sadu I know. Present company included. (notices Riddhima's face) Chal yaar, you have to admit he's rubbed off on you. Kaz, what say babe? Kaz... Oh My God, Khanak! Stop staring at him, it's obvious enough without you two blowing kisses at each other.

Khanak: (blushes) He has that effect on me. What to do? I still can't believe he's willing to take me shopping, and pay for it all on his credit card!

N: Awww jaanu. It's not as if he's paying, it's Daddy's money after all... (smirks)

R: Do you two not have anything better to discuss? Baar baar sirf unka naam. Armaan Malik is and will always be a jerk. Kazie, sweetie, why are you with him? He's such a flirt.

K: (flares up) Di, please. Bas ho gaya. I don't want to hear another word about him from you... Arghh, I can't sit here, I'm going to the library. DO NOT follow me. (walks off)

N: (amused) Ridz... Di. You know the more you speak against him, the more she refuses to listen. Chal, don't make an issue out of it. Let her be, she's still so young.

R: I know you're right Nikki, but every time I see him, I feel like slapping him. And great, here he comes. Thank God Abhi's here as well. (smiles in relief)

Armaan and Abhimanyu make their way to the girls...

Armaan: (smiles flirtatiously) Why hello ladies, how are you, and what have you done to my girlfriend this time? Where is she?

Abhimanyu: (lays a restraining hand on Riddhima) Mr. Malik, you know exactly where she is. Just don't leave so soon, alright? (smirks, as Ridzy glares at Armaan; notices Nikki looking the other way) Ahem, Miss. Happy-Go-Lucky, no hello?

N: (in a sugary sweet tone) Oh, hello Mr... Khadoos (under her breath)

Riddhima steps on her foot, Nikki grimaces in pain, and by accident kicks Armaan's shin.

Armaan: What the hell? My dear Nikki, not only are you height challenged, you seem to have no coordination; which is probably why you're friends with Mr. Lambu.

Ab: Do you mind? I don't want my mood ruined already. Mr. Lambu and Miss. HGL = the Immature couple. Ridz, chal. I need to finish the presentation.

Ar: Isn't it already finished? (it dawns on him) Oops. My bad. (says loudly) Khanak, meri jaan, kahan ho? (quickly walks off to the library)

R: Oooh, I could just kill him. In class, he won't leave me alone and on the basketball court, always wanting to verse me. Never any peace; either he's making out with Kazie, or continuously calling Abhi. (squeezes Abhi's hand)

N: Kitne baar kahe? He is a brat. Chhod, he's not worth it. Anyway, isn't this your cue to leave? (smiles, and then realises Abhi's still there) On a second note, how is it possible that you, Mr. Khadoos are brothers with my best friend? Your DNA matches nowhere!

Ab: Why, thank you for noticing. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than argue with you. Chal darl. (takes Riddhima's hand, and walks off to his car)

N: (thinking to herself) What does my dear sister see in him?

Just then, Shan notices Nikki lost in thought; and wonders if she's thinking about her family again.

Shantanu: (looks anxiously at Nikki) Hey princess, what's going on? Why are you here by yourself?

N: (looks up, startled) Why hello Prince Charming. (smiles) Your brother, and bhabi just left. Armaan went running after Kaz, as usual. (giggles at the look on Shaan's face)

Shantanu: Urgh, don't remind me please yaar. What Armaan sees in her amazes me. She's such a bore, either studying or making out with Armaan. Makes me sick.

N: (giggles even harder)

S: What's so funny?

N: You and Ridz both think the same way. She can't stand Kaz & Armaan making out either. But then again, she can't stand Armaan. And for good measure. What a flirt... (silently starts grumbling)

S: Princess... please don't start alright. I know you have your issues with my brothers. But not with me, right? (grins)

N: (sighs) Gosh Shaan, why are you so different from them? It's so natural with you - none of this crap that your brothers put me through. We all studied together, na? Why do they hate me?

S: Hey princess. Smile please, Malik doesn't hate you, in fact if Khanak hadn't come into his life, I know he would have made a move on you. Actually hang on, he did once, hai na? (laughs at the memory)

N: (punches his shoulder) Chup. No, seriously Shaan, chup! Shaan... please... stop laughing. Stop... (starts giggling at the memory)

Shaan and Nikki have a good laugh about that memory, when Nikki stops laughing, and looks at Shaan.

N: (thinking to herself) What a beautiful person. I can't believe he's still here with me, after all these years. God, please, don't let me lose the only person who's supported me through everything. (notices Shaan looking thoughtfully at her, and tweaks his nose)

S: Hey, princess, watch it alright. That's a very expensive nose alright. I might have to get it insured. (winks, and gestures for her to get up)

N: Where are you taking me Mr. Lambu? Arghh, I meant Prince Charming. Your khadoos brother has me saying it now! Alright PC, calm down, let's go.

Shaan and Nikki walk off, and bump into Armaan & Khanak, who seem lost in each other...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will post more later.

Please read, like, comment, criticise.

It's the best thing for a writer. :)

Edited by -saBii- - 31 May 2010 at 10:13am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27MistiofMistzangel_9AbhiNikiLuverblackdaughterOlicityFanKhushboo_ANhapinezz13isomers-bhootni-ChillMaarYaarcherry_an

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Sabii this is so good! lol what's with the couple exchanged...I went into a temporary shock when I read that Khanak was oogling at Armaan...lmao...that was indeed something else!

love it and you better update soon :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveaboveall.

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
lovely work sabi , reallly nice, arman and khanak ?? lol .... but lets see if we get something different in ur story ................. but mustsay amazing work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveaboveall.

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Sabiiiii dear!!! Hug

Very interesting concept...mismatched couples are always fun to deal with! Wink

I like the background...Abhi being the super sadu lolz! LOL But he's the sweetest sadu on earth! Embarrassed I looooooove him! Big smile

And Shantanu as "Mr Lambu"...hmmm...but isn't Abhi the tallest among them? He's at least 2 inches taller than Armaan...it was clear in DMG. Confused Anyway, who cares...as long as Nikki is the strawberry shortcake! Wink LOL

Obviously, my interest lies in AN...but I like the way you wrote the other couples. Pretty nice. Will be waiting for more! Big smile

Oh! And one little thing...you see, being a chashmish, I have problems reading light or bright colours here...could you please change the colour of Nikki's dialogues to a darker shade? Confused It becomes a bit strenuous for ppl like me Embarrassed

Continue soon!

P.S. Add me to the PM list! Big smile

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 31 May 2010 at 9:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hapinezz13loveaboveall.cherry_an

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Sabiiiiiiii

Love this concept of mismatched couple and already wondering how they will come together!!!
One thing am glad of is Nikki having no BF coz then it wud be difficult to steal her from him LOL

One lil thing.....the colors u use are too light and make it diff to read....cud I plz req u to use brighter colors!!

Am waiting for the update!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_ANloveaboveall.cherry_an

loveaboveall.
loveaboveall.

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hehe. I'm glad y'all are likin' the concept.

@ Sumii - thanks for the support darlin'. And yes, it's Khanak & Armaan for now. For now... ;)

@ Jaya - thanks sweetie. I was planning on putting Armaan & Nikki together, but I couldn't see Khanak with Abhi. So it shall be their puppy love for now :)

@ Khushii - thanks darl. I like mismatched couples too, makes for interesting reading.
Well, I'm not too sure who the tallest is, but Shan is called Mr.Lambu because of how tall he is compared to Nikki ;)
I know you adore AN.. and at the end all couples will be matched.
What I'm basically doing is trying to open a world of different couples.
Don't get me wrong, I love each and every couple on TV.. but (especially with Armaan-Nikki) I always wondered if they'd work with other pairings.

@ Honey - thanks for your words of encouragement :)
Hehe, Nikki is only meant for Abhi, and don't we all know it ;)

I'll probably post in the next couple of days.. or even tonight, depending on how much I get done. Nothing like 2 months of holidays ;)
I know the Khanak-Armaan pairing has everyone going "What the.." but for now, it's happening ;)

Much love. <3

PS. Khushi & Honey, I'll take that into consideration for the next post. Mwah.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hapinezz13Khushboo_AN-bhootni-ChillMaarYaarcherry_an

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index