College & University

All Indians are requested to vote...

Poll

Are you in favour of the Quota System Prevalent in our country?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lock_n_key thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello members,
Well, if you live in India, you must be aware of this 'Quota thing' prevalent in our country...Every Educational Institute, and other places, have it.....And it's not 20-30%, but is as high as 50%.....Now you can imagine, if a university has 50 seats to offer...for which approximately 10-11 lakh students apply (if not more)...and then due to this quota, only 25 seats remain left for the General category student.......while for those who are getting the previlage of quota, all 50 seats are available for them.....Don't you think it is Highly INJUSTICE?!....
Is it that the so called backward class students don't have enough brain to compete with the general category student..that they are being given previlage over others?.......I know the reason for which this quota system originated i.e. these backward class ppl used to face social injustice etc. and so govt. of india made certain reservations for them to uplift them.....and so yeah right, i say, give them financial aid...after all you take soo much tax from us in the name of everything.....and you can also reserve some seats for them....but WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THAT YOU RESERVE HALF OF THE SEATS JUST FOR THEM.....this will leave others(general categories student) in a lurch, because after all they toil a lot too for getting through competitions, but these quota things prevent them from getting a seat even after burning their mid night oil lamps.....
Univ. don't increase their number of seats, but government goes on increasing the quota...what will it lead to finally....0% seats for general category.???!!!!.........It's said India is a secular country, am sorry but i didn't know that ''secular'' means this thing........These highly CORRUPT,INEFFICIENT politicians just think of their vote bank...and in this selfishness, they are destroying India......so there's nothing wrong if brain drain is at it's peak here....WHO WILL WISH TO RESIDE IN SUCH A BIASED CORRUPT POLITICIANS COUNTRY?????!!!!!!!........
So many general category ppl are committing suicide due to these 'biased' bills being passed in legislature...but why will 'netas' pay a head to it, as long as they are in 'satta' and their vote bank is increasing???!!!!.....that is why it's said that ''yeh vote ki rajneeti hai, janta ki bhalayi ki nahi''....

Anyways, i think i have blabbered alot and i 100% know my blabbering is nothing else than what has been voiced by students since this quota thing has come into existence....and will similarly make not an ounce of difference in the way politicians are committing atrocities in their selfish interest.....
But anyways guys, reply or don't reply....but if u can, then plz vote in the poll......i know that many ppl are against this quota thing...but no one voices it...every indian is used to bearing atrocities happily, u know...that has been in our genes......but still wanna see how many agree with me and how many don't....

P.S.- I didn't make the poll to instigate ppl or do any such stupidites...if u live in india, u must be knowing why i have made it....so i request the mods not to close it saying that it's instigatory etc.....I just posted it thinking that it's ''India Forums'' and so i can know ppl of India's opinion....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters