Posted: 13 years ago

In Love With A Stranger

''Just because you know someone doesn't mean you love them,
and just because you don't know people doesn't mean you can't
love them. You can fall in love with a complete stranger in a
heartbeat, if God planned that route for you. So open your heart
to strangers more. You never know when God will throw
that pass at you.'' - Heather Grove

Riddhima Gupta, fun loving girl who dreams of spending a normal 20 year old life rather than having 2 bodyguards to follow her around. She just wants to spend an ordinary life and to find the man of her dreams. Armaan Mallik, the handsome, strong, witty but smart young man. Riddhima thought her life is complete when Armaan came to her rescue. But what if it was only one sided love, will Riddhima be able to bare it after knowing the truth. Will Armaan accept Riddhima or will she have to forget him. Will both regret being... In Love with a Stranger

A young girl was walking down the street; the little kid wrapped in a small dress was walking aimlessly. She didn't knew what she was doing or where she as going. The night have fallen the wind have got rougher. She was shivering; she was scared, cold and lonely. Her little green almond eyes got watering up, but she was a strong girl and didn't let it fall. She looked behind her shoulder at the dark road. She took her small steps forward and crossed the road, when a bright light fall on her face, soon after that a screeching loud noise of a car as it came towards her. The scared little girl closed her face with fear.

The girl who was having a restless sleep suddenly woke up gasping out of breath. Her green almond eyes got wet as tears formed in them. It was one of her nightmares that will never leave her alone 'Riddhima... calm down' she muttered to herself while wiping of her sweat droplets on her forehead. She shivered, feeling lonely and scared. She sunk into the bed pulling the duvet up to her nose. She turned herself to the right wiping out a long tear on her smooth fair cheeks 'miss you papa!' she whispered before closing her eyes tightly.

'Yes sir...' a tall figure was talking on his phone. He looked confident, his well built body, his attitude, his charm and the determination in his blue eyes. His gaze fall straight onto the photograph he was holding 'you can trust me sir... if I, Armaan made a promise he will fulfill it!' said Armaan convincing the man on the other end of the line 'thank you sir!' he said before ending the call straight after. Leaving the mobile phone on the nearby table he walked towards the large window in front of him. He looked out at the peaceful night. Then again his eyes fall upon the innocent but the beautiful girl on the photograph dress in simple blue salwar kameez 'Riddhima Gupta...' he left his sentence incomplete staring back at the silent night. 'Anwesha...' he muttered letting out a sigh.

A girl dress in black tight clothes stood in the darkness while her hair was left open. She stood still and grabbed a file and crushed it in her hand 'Riddhima Gupta!!' she spoke with blood shot anger 'you will pay for this... you killed my childhood...' she continued angrily crushing the plastic file holding it tightly 'I hate you Riddhima! Where will you hide from Anwesha hun?!' she said broking into an evil laughter while ripping the file in her hand into pieces.

P   a   r   t       0   1     |     P   a   g   e       1   0
Edited by .Lali - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys! well I am back with another FF (GOD! i know thats wat u guys mite be saying)... well this FF is bit different than my ordinary ones but like the way the intro sound its not that sad/dramatic/thrilling as it looks well i hope u liked the intro n looking forward for the update n i will update this too at least I will try.. I havent send anyone PMs yet will do that when I am back after exams but till then if u find it good enough then do recormand it to other people... anyways Thanks bye!
Edited by LaLi17 - 13 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
good concept
PM me wen u update
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thanks AR_LOVER glad u liked it will def pm u when i update
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2