Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: joysorrow

pata nahi may they will understand this after the show ends....................coz abhi to pata nahi what they are doing😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

plzz sum1 make them understand yaar they arent kids who needs spoon feeding 4 all this !!!
they r grown ups n should understand it yaar.enuff is enuff !!! frm past 1 yr they are nt able 2 solve their probs ???
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VivaciousBhavya

but yaar if they cn practise wid their choreographers then y nt 2gether ??? moreover they r performing on a romantic song which needs hell lot of practise & coordination then only it'll cum out well !!

dance needs a lot of practice the more u practice the better u dance but it doesnt says that the more u practice with ur choreographer the better u dance with ur partner coz kehne ko to they are practicing......................waise instead of romantic song this song will suit them better "dum jaan mai dum.........................seene mai shoole kar jo dil bole jo teri jan mai hai dum"ROFLROFLROFL
VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

thy generally behave like strangersπŸ˜•πŸ˜•..........i mean thy r co-stars frm past 1 n half yrs, n still thy hav a problem with each?????..........today,all the other jodis were shown having full masti....but our naksh hav no plans of rehearsing together.....πŸ₯±.....

i'll be glued to tv on 12th june, atleast then thy might practice together naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolzzz bt wats need of practising on last day ???
@ anku byee catch ya later
sia me 2 going yaar m online frm mrng πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so byeee cya
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lolzzz bt wats need of practising on last day ???
@ anku byee catch ya later
sia me 2 going yaar m online frm mrng πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so byeee cya

see ya laterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......byee...tak care...πŸ˜ƒ Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

plzz sum1 make them understand yaar they arent kids who needs spoon feeding 4 all this !!!
they r grown ups n should understand it yaar.enuff is enuff !!! frm past 1 yr they are nt able 2 solve their probs ???

who will make them understand this may be a dream comes to them and after watching it they decide ki they need to solve their problems other then this i don't think ki there is any other option left agar hota to abhi tak ki unki problem solve ho gai hoti.....................................byeeeeeeeeeeee
thank u for the update... sia.!!