Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@Shul - If u r more interested in Divas then please tune to Zoom tv LOLLOL ...u will see them lots there LOL
I will be bored to death if i have to watch Roshni's sugarcoated speech and anmol's complaints with funny hand gestures every time along with aushima's crocodile tears LOL

@Sana -  lolzz i bet ..i was unable to digest their hugs and their smiles to each other LOL ....it was looking so fake LOL ...thank God they will get back to themselves.

@Usman - Oh yaa ...family and partners swapping was totally unpredictable and an awesome ..."kahani mein twist"LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli2875Usman.sunandshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo - Partners changed (Page 3)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

Originally posted by chui_mui

Originally posted by Bugger

Ok Now thats gonna be hilarious LOLLOLLOL
Mind -blowing twist LOL

Next week we will see as the girls started getting comfortable with their parivaar and their partners , girlswould get a shock as both parivaar and their partners would be snatched away from themLOL

In the promo Samby is saying she wont leave her parivaar and doing all sort of natak LOLLOL.

She is not allowing Ishita to get into the house and taking panga with kashmeera LOLLOL

I guess lots of drama isstored in for us next week ....LOLLOL

Ye acha rahega Kash Sam ladai..n moreoevr inki dosti zada hazam nahi ho rahi thi mujhse..LOL
changing partners is good..now let them again maro butter onnew familiesLOL

Samby is only one big phuss bomb.........BB mein bhi she was like i wont wear that big uniform ...its loose and blah blah...eventually usmi mein float hoke aagayi...so am sure she will change her house... ...but i dont think Kash is her partner...or esle the two of them will have to move in same house...so the fact that she is not allowing Kash into the house ..means that they are not partners..... Confused

Gharwale allow nahi karenge un dono ko saath rehne koLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
hahaha if I was sambh, I'd be mad too because I think monica and sambh has the strongest team right now. They don't fight or anything and they win a lot of tasks. But Ishita isnt bad either! She makes a great partner

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

tvfrnds001

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Desi Girl Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.