Desi Girl

New Promo - Partners changed - Page 2

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sunandshine

Monica and Samby, Kash and Ishita were getting way too comfortable with their partners.. 😈 Also, Parven bhabhi became a senti mahila so no fireworks over there...😈
Girls were making gobar cakes happily as if they were baking chocolate cakes 😈

Aise mein twist to banta hai naπŸ˜†

@gobar and chocolate cakes 🀣🀣🀣

I swear .....this is an awesome twist  .....and anyway samby -kash dosti was getting a bit over the topπŸ˜†... this twist was needed to burst their bubble πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Samby Kash fight......? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 🀒 ...this is the most ghisa pita and predictable twist the show could get....now the whole focus will be shifted on them ...n we'll get to see less of Rosh -Aushi and Anmol...........i dont understand y do these creatives focus more on these aunties and and pay no attention to the divasπŸ˜’Edited by -shuleen- - 13 years ago
chimuli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bugger

Ok Now thats gonna be hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mind -blowing twist πŸ˜†

Next week we will see as the girls started getting comfortable with their parivaar and their partners , girlswould get a shock as both parivaar and their partners would be snatched away from themπŸ˜†

In the promo Samby is saying she wont leave her parivaar and doing all sort of natak πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

She is not allowing Ishita to get into the house and taking panga with kashmeera πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess lots of drama isstored in for us next week ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ye acha rahega Kash Sam ladai..n moreoevr inki dosti zada hazam nahi ho rahi thi mujhse..πŸ˜†
changing partners is good..now let them again maro butter onnew familiesπŸ˜†
chimuli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -shuleen-

Samby Kash fight......? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 🀒 ...this is the most ghisa pita and predicable twist the show could get....now the whole focus will be shifted on them ...n we'll get to see less of Rosh -Aushi and Anmol...........i dont understand y do these creatives focus more on these aunties and and pay no attention to the divasπŸ˜’

maybe because the so called divas...wun do utni mirchi wali ladaiya...πŸ˜†....n waise bhi ye Roshni thora khi khi zada karti hai..Aushima most of time ubalti rehti hai..n Anmol is busy bitchin with her big mouth..🀣...they cant comptete with Kash-Sam πŸ˜†
rudeMRindia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chui_mui

Ye acha rahega Kash Sam ladai..n moreoevr inki dosti zada hazam nahi ho rahi thi mujhse..πŸ˜†
changing partners is good..now let them again maro butter onnew familiesπŸ˜†

Samby is only one big phuss bomb.........BB mein bhi she was like i wont wear that big uniform ...its loose and blah blah...eventually usmi mein float hoke aagayi...so am sure she will change her house... ...but i dont think Kash is her partner...or esle the two of them will have to move in same house...so the fact that she is not allowing Kash into the house ..means that they are not partners..... πŸ˜•
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok i was so looking forward to the samby kash fight... πŸ˜† wanted it to spice up the show... but partner & family swapping is like 'sone pe suhaaga'.. the show is getting interesting day by day...
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shul - If u r more interested in Divas then please tune to Zoom tv πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...u will see them lots there πŸ˜†
I will be bored to death if i have to watch Roshni's sugarcoated speech and anmol's complaints with funny hand gestures every time along with aushima's crocodile tears πŸ˜†

@Sana -  lolzz i bet ..i was unable to digest their hugs and their smiles to each other πŸ˜† ....it was looking so fake πŸ˜† ...thank God they will get back to themselves.

@Usman - Oh yaa ...family and partners swapping was totally unpredictable and an awesome ..."kahani mein twist"πŸ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -shuleen-

Samby is only one big phuss bomb.........BB mein bhi she was like i wont wear that big uniform ...its loose and blah blah...eventually usmi mein float hoke aagayi...so am sure she will change her house... ...but i dont think Kash is her partner...or esle the two of them will have to move in same house...so the fact that she is not allowing Kash into the house ..means that they are not partners..... πŸ˜•

Gharwale allow nahi karenge un dono ko saath rehne koπŸ˜†
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha if I was sambh, I'd be mad too because I think monica and sambh has the strongest team right now. They don't fight or anything and they win a lot of tasks. But Ishita isnt bad either! She makes a great partner