Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Ok Now thats gonna be hilarious LOLLOLLOL
Mind -blowing twist LOL
Next week we will see as the girls started getting comfortable with their parivaar and their partners ,  girls would get a  shock as both parivaar and their partners would be snatched away from themLOL 
In the promo Samby is saying she wont leave her parivaar and doing all sort of natak LOLLOL.
She is not allowing Ishita to get into the house and taking panga with kashmeera LOLLOL
I guess lots of drama is stored in for us next week ....LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfrnds001RainbowWarriorchimuli2875Autumn.sunandshinenamita25pinkisluv91Meena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo - Partners changed" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Mind -blowing twist LOL
Next week we will see as the girls started getting comfortable with their parivaar and their partners ,  girls would get a  shock as both parivaar and their partners would be snatched away from themLOL 
In the promo Samby is saying she wont leave her parivaar and doing all sort of natak LOLLOL.
She is not allowing Ishita to get into the house and taking panga with kashmeera LOLLOL

Lolz........samby  mata ki  jai........Raise The Roof 1..taking panga with kash.......jeeyo......LOLLOL
the show  really  needed this twist......LOLLOL
I  am  really excited to  see that who  is  gonna  be  paired with  that  baleful  Aushima.....koi  takkar ka ho  toh mazaa aayega.....LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorchimuliBugger

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Bugsy you are getting good in giving updates of shows and promos.. lage raho... Tongue LOL Thanks for the written promo update.. I was dreading you might have put up the video link or something.. but good written promo update... Clap  LOL lage raho.... LOL

All the drama queens are there in this show.. samby, kash.. from what I hear Aushima.. so good.. good for the show and good for us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorBuggerpinkisluv91

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

Originally posted by Bugger

Mind -blowing twist LOL

Lolz........samby  mata ki  jai........Raise The Roof 1..taking panga with kash.......jeeyo......LOLLOL
the show  really  needed this twist......LOLLOL
I  am  really excited to  see that who  is  gonna  be  paired with  that  baleful  Aushima.....koi  takkar ka ho  toh mazaa aayega.....LOLLOL

Lolzzz Aushima ....i hope Roshni aa jaaye LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL........woh ghoomti phirti rahegi ...and make Aushima do all the chores LOL.
Monica nahi milni chahiye ....I dont want ther to be lucky OuchLOL

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Bugsy you are getting good in giving updates of shows and promos.. lage raho... Tongue LOL Thanks for the written promo update.. I was dreading you might have put up the video link or something.. but good written promo update... Clap  LOL lage raho.... LOL

All the drama queens are there in this show.. samby, kash.. from what I hear Aushima.. so good.. good for the show and good for us.

Samby and kash never fails to entertains us LOLLOL ..and i m having a hunch that samby and kash r paired together LOLLOLLOL
Aisa ho jaaye ....toh bhai ..kya baat hai ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Sam and Kash fight will be boring but also interesting...

Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

Sam and Kash fight will be boring but also interesting...

Now what does that mean ?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Boring or interesting ?
choose 1LOL

Autumn.

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
ROFL Great, I knew something like this was on the cards. Can't waitLOL I wish Sambhavna and Kash are paired.

Bugger

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.