ok something really weird

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 years ago
ok i was reading yesterday and my brother was watching power rangers on t.v and then when i looked up for a second the guy in there looked excatly like akash Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetyvk thumbnail

Which Power Panger show was it??  Dino thunder or Mighty Morphan Power Rangersome other one??  I want to see the Akash look-alike also.

I don't watch Power Rangers I just go the info from my brother also...just clearing that out.

poison ivy thumbnail
hehe!!! WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD all the way!!!!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweetyvk

Which Power Panger show was it??  Dino thunder or Mighty Morphan Power Rangersome other one??  I want to see the Akash look-alike also.

I don't watch Power Rangers I just go the info from my brother also...just clearing that out.

it was the old one it was called power rangers in space and the guy who looked like aakash ,name was zhane or something like that
sweetyvk thumbnail
Oh so its might be morphan powerrangers, cause i use to watch it when i was like 5 or ......I think you mean that red powerranger, but i don't remeber to clearly...next time it comes i'll see it
niyati_patel thumbnail
red power ranger dosent look like aakash for sure.... red powerranger is so cute...i like him so much....
sweetyvk thumbnail
You know when I came to america (when i was only 4), my dad didn't get me cable and i only had local channels, I would watch Fox Kids all the time, watching power ranger I thought they were really cool. i wanted to be the Pink Ranger, kimberly.😆   So i am trying to say that this is how i know about power rangers Edited by sweetyvk - 19 years ago
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetyvk

You know when I came to america (when i was only 4), my dad didn't get me cable and i only had local channels, I would watch Fox Kids all the time, watching power ranger I thought they were really cool. i wanted to be the Pink Ranger, kimberly.😆   So i am trying to say that this is how i know about power rangers

I used to like Kimberly too. 😆

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
can any one plz post a pic of that power ranger...I don't watch these cartoons.....
sweetyvk thumbnail
they are not cartoons but they are people dressed in customs...i'll check if i can find any pictures of them.