Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Fanfic Dill Ke Kareeb~Arhaan and Pooja Part8 page8 (Page 5)

khushboo16 Goldie
khushboo16
khushboo16

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
thanku
Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
hayeeeee.........love is in the airr......awesome update dearr..
halaa Senior Member
halaa
halaa

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
that was awesome update.wow he is going to be a big star just bcoz of pooja. thank u for this lovely update. plz update soon
..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks A Lot For Updatinng! :D
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged

PART-5

Aarushi is a bubbly Punjabi girl. Her all friends always comes to her when they had any love related problems. But she hadn't any boyfriend.

Aarushi stayed in Pooja's house for study. When she went to Punjab in vacation she saw a young boy named Aangad playing in the field which situated in front of their house. During playing cricket, when she stands in the verandah, he looks at her and got out. But he never felt sorry for getting out. He felt century in his mind when he saw her. Aangad always wanted to tell her about his feeling for her. Aarushi also noticed it. But she never gave him a chance to tell her of his feeling. Aarushi also likes him from her heart but  she did not understand the feeling which she felt for him.

Pooja returned her house. Her house is not so much big, one storied, small but tidy.

When Pooja entered house, her mother Naina asked, "Won't you have your breakfast?"

"No mom." Pooja replied negatively. "I've already had my breakfast." "From where?" Naina asked. "When I was returning from the tennis court, I had."

Though Pooja actually didn't have her breakfast, she had to tell lie to her mother. She was so much involved in thinking about Krishna, that she was no more hungry. She cannot hide her expression when she tells lie. So she wanted to change the topic.

She quickly asked Naina, "Where's papa?"

"Your papa went to hospital." She replied. "But why he went there so earlier?" Pooja asked.

"Actually there was an emergency, so he had to go there earlier."

Pooja's father, Shyam Saxena is a doctor of Life care Hospital. He loves his two daughters, Komal and Pooja very much. They are the apple of his eyes.

His elder daughter Komal also works there as an intern doctor. She always wants to protect her sister. Komal looks after her so much as Pooja is a small kid.

Pooja sat down on bed and was thinking silently.

Aarushi entered there singing, "pyaar hua iqraar hua hain pyaar se phir kyun darta hain dil????."

Pooja asked her in a lost voice, "Aarushi, what happened to me? Can you please tell me?" 

Aarushi continued singing, "......darta hain dil raasta mushkil maalum nahin hain kahaan manzil."

Pooja asked her annoyingly, "Aarushi, I'm asking you an important question, but you are singing 'pyaar hua iqraar hua'. Why you're not replying?"

- That's what I'm replying you.

- What do you mean?

- Which is in your mind.

Aarushi said it mysteriously. Pooja got it what she wanted to tell her. Then Aarushi gave her a broken racket which she threw today at the tennis court.

Aarushi chuckled and said, "You have involved for Krishna so much that you broke your favorite racket." Pooja looked at the racket foolishly.

Aarushi gave the racket in Pooja's hand and went to washroom. Pooja looked at the racket for a long time and then kept it at the side of the bed.

Pooja started talking with herself in her mind, "Look, what you did. You have broken your tennis racket. This has been with you last ten years." She continued thinking, "You broke your favorite racket for a guy whom you have never seen. Why did this happen? How could I let this happen? Actually this is his fault, because he did not chat with me for so many days. He has to tell me why he didn't contact with me."

While she was thinking all these, Komal entered the room. She noticed Pooja's expression.

Komal asked her, "Hey Pooja, why are you looking so depressed? What happened?"

"Nothing di, I'm fine." Pooja replied. Actually I'm tired by playing tennis; for this reason maybe I'm looking depressed." Pooja tried to reply her normally.

"But you never look so depressed after playing." Komal suspected her.

Instantly Aarushi came back the room from washroom and asked Komal, "What's the matter Komal? You've come back home so early."

Aarushi heard all the conversation of Pooja and Komal. So she quickly went out from the washroom so can she can handle the situation.   

"Yesterday I had a night duty you know. Because of this reason mam has given me a leave today." Komal said. Then she asked Aarushi, "What's happened with Pooja? Look at her. Her face is looking very pale."

"Why she won't look like this?" Aarushi said. "She broke her favorite racket which she used to keep with her last ten years!"

"Oh, just this reason." Komal looked towards Pooja and said, "Dod't worry Pooja. I'll buy a better racket than this for you. By the way, how did you break this?"      

Before Pooja could answer anything, Aarushi started telling, "Oh Komal, don't you remember? We have to go for shopping today." Komal said her in surprise, "When you told that? I can't remember."

"I told you yesterday. Maybe you were busy with your medical studies." Aarushi replied. 

Actually Aarushi didn't tell her about shopping before. Actually she wanted to save Pooja from Komal's questions. So she started to push Komal to go with her. And Komal agreed last.

"Won't you come with us Pooja?" Komal asked Pooja.

"No di. I'm not in the mood for shopping." Pooja replied.

So Aarushi and Komal went for shopping.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

see10MaankiMariamchhaya007sparikhkasturika_kashushruthiRPreternatural..CountingStars

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
cant believ i rlly read a whole chap soo patiencly?????
lol.....writng a FF made me having patiencee......anywayss nice chap dear....do update soon.....want more of ArJa sceness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
^^ Thanks for the nice comment. Of course their scene will come soon.

Preternatural

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Wow!!
Awww She Broke Her Fav Racket Lolz
Update Soon x

ffkhan

Go to top