Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Fanfic Dill Ke Kareeb~Arhaan and Pooja Part8 page8 (Page 4)

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
That was a sweet chp.I liked the bet part,it was cute.I am looking forward to seeing who wins this betLOL.Pls update soonSmile
..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Awwwhhh Loved Their Online Chat Lolz
Update Soon x
halaa Senior Member
halaa
halaa

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
that was very sweet and cute update. thank u for the update.can't wait for the next chapter.plz update soon.
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
                  Part-3

14-7-2007

Arhaan was walking in his garden. He saw a girl there, but from the back. So he couldn't see her face. The girl wore a red salwar kamees. He came towards her and was going to put his hand on her shoulder.

Suddenly someone started calling him, "Sir, sir!"

Arhaan fell down from his bed. He came into reality. It was only a dream sequence. But don't know why this sequence seemed very important to Arhaan.

He looked at his wall clock. It was 8.00 am.

His servant Umar bhai continued telling, "Please get up, it's getting late in the morning".

"You broke my sweet and important dream!" Arhaan replied annoyingly. 

"Dream can never be important sir". Umar bhai replied. "And besides it is not the time for dreaming because Sajjan sir is calling you at his office".

"Why dad suddenly called me?" Arhaan asked him in surprise.

"I don't know sir. Maybe he has some important things to tell you there."

"Okay," Arhaan said yawning. "You can go now".

Umar bhai was about to go, but looked back.

"Now what?" Arhaan asked.

"Sir, you are sitting on the floor." He replied.

Arhaan stood up almost jumping.

Arhaan entered his dad's office. Seeing him, every staff stood up and said, "Hello sir."

The 'standing up' rule, 'hello sir' rule, everything seemed very odd to him.

Because of these reasons Arhaan never wanted to go the office.

Thinking all these, Arhaan entered his dad's cabin.

Sajjan- Then you've come my son!

Arhaan- Why did you call me suddenly?

- There is an important thing to tell you.

- Tell me.

- I'm noticing that now-a-days you are sticking to your computer.

- Is it any important thing to tell?

- No.

- Then what?

- Actually I want to say that it will be better if you pay attention and concentrate in your career than your computer. Remember that you are the heir of this 'Behl Production House'. So in the future you have to look after this production house. I haven't taken you in any movie of this production house as you haven't shown anything desirable yet.

- I am sorry dad. But I am not interested to your proposal that I shall look after this production house.

- Please, don't say this! If you will not be here, in future who will manage this production house? You have to look after it for your father's sake. Don't you want your father's dream to become true? You are the only child of your mother. If she were present today, she also wanted to see you successful.

Sajjan became emotional. Tears gathered in his eyes. Seeing this Arhaan felt what was going through in his father. He also couldn't control his emotion anymore. He put his hand in his dad's shoulder and they hugged each other. Arhaan said Sajjan hugging, "I shall try to concentrate my career now".

"Thank you, my son". He replied.

Arhaan exited from the cabin and the all staffs stood up again. Seeing this, he thought, "When I will be the owner of this production house, I shall ban this rule of standing".

15-7-2007

That day online Arhaan was chatting with Pooja as Krishna.

Krishna- Hi Pooja, how are you?

Pooja- Hi Krishna, I am fine. How are you?

- I am not that much very fine.       

-Why? What's the matter?

- I am very much disturbed with a thought now-a-days.

- Can you share that problem with me? May be I can help you out to make a solution.

Arhaan was just wanting this to share his problem with anyone. He thought Pooja is the perfect person to take advice from. So he said,

- The problem is with me and my dad. He wants me to do my higher education on the subject he wants. But I don't like the subject at all. In spite of this I got admitted in that subject to fulfill his wish. Now, it has become very tough for me. I can't able to do well in that subject. What can I do now?

- See Krishna, often many of us take decision which we don't like or regret them. But this regret comes not to work. When I was in class 9, I wanted to study in commerce. But my father wanted me to study in science. My father's decision was the final decision. So, I studied in science. Though that was not my choice, I took it from the core and read it with my concentration.

- Pooja, how could you give concentrate to something that you never liked at all?

- I always followed one advice of my papa and that is, "If you give deep concentration in any thing or subject, then your love for that thing will grow automatically". So I think as you have already got admitted, you have to try to love the subject. Then you will shine in life.

- I shall always remember your father's advice also. Thanks a lot.

- Mention not.

Arhaan liked Pooja's advice. He meant 'acting' as his 'subject'.

Their conversation was ended that day. Arhaan's problem was also solved. He's happy now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

see10chhaya007khushboo16sparikhshruthiRPreternatural..CountingStars

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
It was a very nice chp.So sweet of Arhaan to agree to his father's demand and it was nice of Pooja to give him some valuable advice as well.Looking forward to the next chpSmile
..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Awhh! So Nice Of Her To Tell Him That :)
Update Soon
Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
that was soooo cutee......krish n pooja's chat convo....
and wow arhaan decides to listen to his dad........
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
                                                         PART-4

22-7-2007

Some scripts came to Arhaan. Some new directors wanted to work with him in spite of his flop career. An established director also wanted to work with him.

Arhaan read all the scripts but could not understand which script he should choose. He became very confused.

His mind was saying him, "Only Pooja can help you in this matter."

So he opened his laptop and asked her,

A- I have another problem still now. I cannot make up my mind about which project to take? There are so many projects in my subject.

P- That's also not so tough. You should take the project which you feel very close to your heart.

A- You are sooooooo cuteeeeeeeee! You are too good! Thank you so much for helping me.

Pooja felt shy in this compliment and so didn't reply. Whatever, Arhaan closed his laptop and thought, "Pooja is the best friend in the earth."

Arhaan got relief. Now, he can choose his scripts in a better way. He will choose script after reading by himself. He will choose which he will like most, not those which other people suggest him.

He was very graceful to Pooja. How simple her words were, but they were how true, and how close to his heart. He loved those words.

23-7-2007

Arhaan was reading the scripts. He liked a script. The story was about a Doctor who fought for the people who were unable to treat themselves for the lack of money. It's a story of a doctor who tried to eradicate the errors of the medical system remaining in India. He always tried to keep his patients happy.

Arhaan could easily get into the character. So he chooses the script. A big director named Shakti was going to direct the movie.

Arhaan asked Shakti, "There are so many big actors in the film industry. They could easily agree to do this role as this story is strong and you are established. Then why you choose me? I am not a big actor."  

Shakti replied, "Look, I always want to cast them who have a hidden talent. I saw the talent in you. I know that one day you will shine in life. I know that you can do well in this role. I will help you so that you will do very well. You can rely on me. Are you ready to act in this movie now?"

"Okay, I'll try my best to give you time and act in your movie." Arhaan replied.

"Thanks a lot. I knew that you wouldn't disappoint me."

24-7-2007

It is night. Arhaan has no sleep in his eyes. He was only turning pages in tension. After some times he realized that he should concentrate now. It took one time to be prepared with the script. He sat alone that one hour and analyzed and understood the character deeply. He tried to feel the medical profession and the feelings of the doctor's character. He started to understand the patients, their needs and the doctors' problem. Then at last he understood that now he is ready for the role. At first time he was realizing that acting is very difficult job. "To become a good actor, everyone has to do hard work." he thought.

28-7-2009

It was night. Arhaan was chatting with Pooja.

A- Tomorrow my project will start. Won't you wish best luck for me?

P- Of course my best wishes are with you. And I am sure you will be succeeded.

A- Do you know, you are the greatest helper in the earth.

P- Oh thanks a lot.

A- There no need to say sorry or thanks to friends.

P- Okay, I won't. 

And they continued chatting for some time. But as he has to get up early next day, they bid good night very soon and went to sleep.

29-7-2007

It is the shooting spot. Arhaan was reading the script. He was feeling very nervous that day. Shakti noticed it. So he sat besides him and asked, "Are you ready?" "Yes." He replied. "Don't you think you are feeling nervous?" "Actually I am playing such a challenging role for the first time. So I am feeling nervous." Arhaan replied. Director Shakti said, "Here I kept a special shot for you. Then I will understand that you are ready for this role or not."

Arhaan gave his shot and it seemed his best shot in life. The director and co-stars were very happy with him. But Arhaan was the happiest person in the set. He thanked Pooja silently in his mind. He remembered what Pooja said, "If you give deep concentration in any thing or subject, then your love for that thing will grow automatically".

There was a strong new feeling in his mind towards Pooja. He could not understand what it was. He could understand that deep inside in heart he was starting to love his acting profession as well as Pooja. Yes, he started to love her gradually. The feeling of loving her was not understood for him.

8-8-2007

It was tennis court. A girl entered in the court. A tennis bat was with her. She took a tennis ball from the court and started playing. She was playing too fast & hastily today. She did not serving well. She missed a series of balls one after another. At last she threw her racket. Yes, that girl was Pooja.

Pooja was very upset today.

Aarushi, her best friend entered the court. She was also played with her regularly.

"Hi Pooji!" she said. But Pooja didn't reply.

- Hey, what happened? Why you are looking upset today? Is anything wrong?

- Yes, I'm much tensed about Krishna.

- Which Krishna? Oh, with whom you chat regularly.

- He's not contacting with me more than one week. I gave him an e-mail. But he didn't reply. I hope anything wrong didn't happen to him.

- I don't think anything happened to him. You told me that he took your help for his project. I think he is now busy with project now.

- You may be right. But how can anyone so busy with his project that he could not contact with his.........

Pooja didn't complete the line. She didn't understand why. She could complete the line telling 'friend'. She thought why she wanted to tell another word. While she was thinking this Aarushi asked, "Why you didn't complete the sentence?" Pooja gave a confused look.Confused She was not sure what to tell.

"I don't know." Saying this, Pooja left the court.

Looking at Pooja leaving the court, Aarushi smiled naughtily and said herself, "This Punjabi girl knows what the love is." And she winked.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

see10chhaya007sparikhshruthiRPreternatural..CountingStars

Go to top