Pratigya

Fanfic Dill Ke Kareeb~Arhaan and Pooja Part8 page8 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
                                                                  Part-1

Two years ago

Arhaan's film has flopped again! This is his third film. The reasons of flop this film are bad scripts and bad acting. The producers and directors can not rely on him now.

Arhaan Behl has now become the U.F.P. (Unique Failing Point which is opposite to U.S.P.) of a film. Now no good scripts come to him.

13-4-2007

"Don't you feel ashamed?" Arhaan's father asked him angrily.

- Why don't you concentrate in your career? I have made your entry in this film industry now you have to make your career in your own way.

- Did I ask you to make entry here of me?

- No, but you should remember that acting is in our blood. So you have to learn acting by your hard working.

Arhaan didn't take his father's advice seriously. He didn't pay heed to his advice.

He did not care about his film career. He liked to travel with friends and partying, enjoying with them. This was his life.

18-6-2007

Arhaan is feeling bored now-a-days due to his monotonous life. He wanted more enjoyment and reality in his life.

He thought, "I have to take a change in my luxurious life. I have to know the people whose lifestyle is simple. I have to know the people whose lifestyle is simple. I have to know their lifestyles, thoughts and emotions."

He opened his laptop and thought, "Through this I can keep contact with them."

Edited by ffkhan - 31 May 2010 at 11:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

see10chhaya007sparikhkasturika_kashushruthiRPreternatural..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fanfic Dill Ke Kareeb~Arhaan and Pooja Part8 page8 (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
It was a very nice chp.So Arhaan was forced into the film industry against his own will,hmm..........it'll defintely be interesting to see how he intereacts with simple ppl.Looking forward to the next chpSmile

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Nice part bt very short..plz continue soon

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Awwww!! Always Flopping His Films Lolz
Update Soon

Preternatural

IF-Sizzlerz

Preternatural

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
nice chap.....im getting interested

halaa

halaa

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
ur ff intro was very interesting and unique .i like it very much .can't wait for the first chapter.plz update soon.

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by halaa

ur ff intro was very interesting and unique .i like it very much .can't wait for the first chapter.plz update soon.

Hey I already updated the first chapter.Smile

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
                   Part-2

Everyday Arhaan talked with different people.

Every people had different dreams, different aspirations. He continued talking with them, unless, one day he found a girl chatting with him. Her name was Pooja.

Pooja was somehow different from the others, which he liked instantly. She did not have so much big dreams like other people.

She had just one dream, which was to keep her happy as an ordinary people.

She was a tennis player. But of course, she was not a tennis star. She played for herself only. Pooja used to play since her school days. She also got prizes various times. But she never played for those prizes. She played only because she was happy doing that.

That's the thing which attracted Arhaan most. He also wanted to be an ordinary man. He did not like to do anything that he did not want to do.

That's why all through this chatting he did not disclose his actual identity to her, that he is the actor ARHAAN BEHL. For her, he was a student named KRISHNA.Wink

He said Pooja that he studies in OXFORD UNIVERSITY at England and stays with his family. Arhaan studied there before acting (Not really guys, in this ff.LOL). He stayed there since he was 15.

So he could inform her about the environment of England and the University.

10-7-2007     

Pooja told Krishna to send his picture and also wanted to send her own picture.

Arhaan got worried at this offer. He was tensed that if he sends his picture Pooja will recognize him as a film star.

So he replied, "That's not necessary to send our picture. The most important thing is, we are friends. People become friends from their heart, not by picture. But I am promising you, one day we shall surely meet. You would better see me face to face."

Pooja understood and agreed about this.

So, Arhaan got relief that day and sighed, "Baach gaye!"

13-7-2007

(In online)

Krishna- Pooja, we have known many things about each other. Maybe I haven't asked you a question yet, if you don't mind.

Pooja- Which question?

- Don't you have any boyfriend?

- No.

- Why? Now-a-days almost every girl has a boyfriend. Then why you don't have?

- Look Krishna, love can't come from out of the blue. We can love someone for whom we have special feeling. I haven't fallen for anyone yet. So I don't have any boyfriend.

-Well.

- What about you?

- Actually I don't understand the love which people talks about.

- Maybe you'll understand when you will feel for someone.

- I don't think that anything like this will happen to me.

- Okay, let's bet.

- Okay then. If I win the bet then you have to do what I shall tell you.

- If I win, then you have to send me a picture of you wearing clown's dress.

- I won't have to do that because I will win. Ha-ha!

- Time will tell this. Anyways, it's getting late. I have to practice tennis.

- Okay then, bye.

- Bye.        

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007sparikhkasturika_kashushruthiR..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top