Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kaasshh

🤣🤣

Why u are ROFLING?😆
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awwwwwhhhhhhhh!!! He's In Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
And She's Also In Loveeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Update Soon xx
shruthiR thumbnail
It was a very nice chp⭐️ Ahem!ahem!Looks like someone's got a problem in confessing here😉😆Looking forward to the next chp😊
halaa thumbnail
that was very interesting and sweet update. i felt so happy that they are in love. i hope they confessed their love soon to each other.thank you for the wonderful update.plz continue soon.
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey i really liked ur update plzz update soon
mimmsjaan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
realy cute loved it it was soooooooooooo sweet
thanxxxxxx alot
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 8

Arhaan reached at the shooting spot. In the studio he noticed something unusual. Something was not like the other days of his shooting. He saw the junior Artists carrying some costumes just like the clown's costume in his dream.  Some of the artists were also wearing them and looking at the mirror to see how those costumes fitted on them.

Arhaan thought, "Maybe I have become crazy seeing the dream. That's why I am seeing all these." He also thought, "I haven't slept properly in the last night. That's also maybe a reason of it."

"Hello Arhaan, welcome!" Someone called him. Arhaan turned back. It was director Shakti.

Arhaan- Shakti, why suddenly you have called me in spite of giving me holiday?

Shakti- Actually we have arranged a song sequence toady. You have to shoot for that.

Arhaan- What is the sequence?

Shakti- The sequence is, a child patient is very unhappy for her disease. Anyone isn't able to make her happy. So you and the stuffs of the hospital will try to make her happy wearing clown's dress.

Arhaan- Which dress? Can you please repeat? (Arhaan became shocked)

Shakti- Clown's dress.

Shakti called the costume manager to bring the costume.

Manager brought the costume. Arhaan could not believe in his eyes. He rubbed his eyes well. But what he saw was right. The manager was holding a clown's costume for him, just like that of his last night's dream. Arhaan heard the lines of his dream around him, "You've fallen in love. So now you have to wear clown's dress."

Arhaan felt everything spinning around him. He fell unconscious.

"Arhaan, Arhaan!" A male voice was calling his name. Arhaan opened his eyes slowly and saw Adarsh's face in front of him. He found himself on the bed of the shooing spot's restroom.

"Why I am here?" Arhaan asked him sitting in the bed.

"You became unconscious few times ago. So the unit people have brought you here." Adarsh replied.

"Hasn't any doctor come here?" Arhaan asked.

Arhaan always calls doctor whenever he becomes sick. Otherwise he feels more dizzy.

"Doctor hasn't come yet!" Adarsh replied. Arhaan started feeling dizzier.

"Hehe, I just joked." Adarsh said. "Doctor had come."

"Why you joked?" Arhaan asked in astonished. 

"Just to check how you react. I knew if I would say this, you feel more sick." Adarsh said naughtily.

"Now you are feeling better as usual. Ain't I right?" He asked Arhaan.

Arhaan scrabbled his head and said, "Yes, as usual."

"What did doctor say about me?" Arhaan asked him.

"Doctor said you're fine now. He also said maybe you fainted for the non-stop shooting of the previous days." 

"Actually doctor said wrong. I didn't faint for this reason." Arhaan said.

"Then what's the reason?" Adarsh said.

"There are many things I have to tell you????"

"I am so sorry Arhaan!"

Suddenly Shakti came.  

Shakti- All these happened just because of me. If I wouldn't arrange the song shoot so soon, you wouldn't see such a bad day.

Arhaan- No Shakti. There's not your fault.

Shakti- Now you go home and take rest. Now I am going to pack up.

Arhaan- No no Shakti! Don't do this.

Shakti- Why?

Arhaan- Because I am okay to take the shot.

Shakti- Look Arhaan, you don't understand. That's why you are telling like this. If you will start to work right now, your health can be damaged more.

Arhaan- Shakti, I totally understand that I am ready for the shoot.

Arhaan insisted for a few more times with him. So at last Shakti agreed to take the shot that day. Shakti arranged the set.

Arhaan wore the clown's dress and looked at the mirror. He was looking like totally as his dream clown Arhaan. He said in front of the mirror, "I knew that dream can never come true. But I was wrong."

"Sir, set is ready, please come for shoot."

At last Arhaan did the song sequence. That song was full of comedy and enjoyment. The shooting took time for an hour. Arhaan didn't feel dizzy even for a second. He did the whole work with comfortably. So, all the directors and artists were happy there. Adarsh was also still there.

After the shoot, Arhaan changed the clothes and went back his home. Adarsh also came with Arhaan in his home. In Arhaan's bedroom, Adarsh said Arhaan, "I am happy that you did the whole shooting very comfortably."

Arhaan- Thanks, Adarsh.

Adarsh- But I have a question to you.

Arhaan- The question about?

Adarsh- Don't you remember you said me that doctor said wrong about your fainting. Then what's the real reason of your fainting?

Arhaan- Adarsh, I have to tell something important to you about this.

Arhaan grabbed Adarsh's hand in Dostana style. Adarsh also touched Arhaan's hand in this style and said, "I also have to tell something important to you."

Adarsh took out a little box from his coat pocket. It was a ring box. He opened the ring from the box and showed to Arhaan just like he's gonna wear that to Arhaan.

Adarsh said, "Arhaan, I'm in love."

Arhaan said, "Me also."

Arhaan came more close to Adarsh.

Suddenly Adarsh came into realiy and pushed away Arhaan from him, "What?????? YOU, ACTOR ARHAAN BEHL, IN LOVE!!!!!!!!! You always told me that you don't believe in love and now you are??? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Who is the lucky girl?"

Arhaan- I will tell. But first tell about yours.

Adarsh- No, first you tell about yours.

Arhaan- No, you.

Adarsh- You!

Arhaan- You!

Adarsh- You!

Arhaan- What are we doing? Just telling 'You, you'. Okay, let's do a toss.

Arhaan opened a coin from his pocket and asked Adarsh, "head, or tail?"

"Hmmm, head." Adarsh replied.

"Okay, now if your head wins then I will tell you first. But if tail will win then you have to tell me first." Arhaan gave the condition.

Arhaan threw the coin on the air. When the coin fell into floor they saw it was tail. So, at first Adarsh had to say about his love. He said how they had met in the shopping mall, how he grabbed her, how he bought the ring for her all these. He also said that he doesn't know the girl's name.

Arhaan- You could ask her name in the shopping mall.

Adarsh- I didn't want to disturb her anymore on that time. Besides, there is another girl with her. If she would her sister or family member, think what can be happened.  

Arhaan- How will you give her the ring? You even don't know where she lives.

Adarsh- Maybe I don't know her address. But I know we will meet. When I will meet her again, I will give her the ring.

Arhaan- Will she ever accept to take the ring from an unknown person?

Adarsh- I won't give her it in the first meeting. First I will ask her the name, we will become friends then I will confess her for my love and will give her this ring.

Arhaan- Wow what a future planning! Do you have any guarantee that you both will meet ever?

Adarsh- I have a great faith that we will surely meet. Anyways, now tell about your love.

Arhaan told Adarsh how he and Pooja started chatting. He also said Adarsh that he chat with her as Amaan. He said all the things about their conversation. He also said because of him Pooja broke her racket and now angry with him. Arhaan even told Adarsh about his dream.

".......................Because of this reason when I saw the clown dress on costume manager's hand, I fell conscious." Arhaan finished his 'falling in love' story through this last line.

Arhaan- But Adarsh, I don't want to confess my love to her.

Adarsh- Why? Is there anything wrong in Pooja?

Arhaan- That's not the reason. Actually I want to concentrate in my career.

Adarsh- Is career important than love? No, it can never. You should understand. If you really love her then you can never tell this. First think, and then decide that what you should do. I won't help you in this matter. It's going too late. I have to go now. Take care. Bye dude.

Arhaan didn't reply or say anything. Adarsh went away.

Arhaan sat on his bed and was thinking about his feelings. He was totally confused. He felt his deep love for Pooja. He thought something.

P.S.- Very soon Arhaan will see Pooja. So, be ready.😉

shruthiR thumbnail
It was a very nice chp.The way Adarsh and Arhaan told each other abt their love story was so cute.Looking forward to seeing Pooja's and Arhaan's reaction when they come face to face and meet each other😊Update soon😊
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

khub josss upd.........

arhaan joker er dress e awesomeeeeee.......
arhaan aar pooja r meeting ta romantic chai........taratari upd koiro
wait kora jai na 😆
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Shruti- Thank you soo much for liking the part.🤗 I will update the next part very soon.😛

@Aabrayy- ArJa er meeting ta romantic hobe kina sheitar guarantee dite parchi na.😆 Tobe different hobe tader meeting ta.😉