Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Unexpected :: [Mayur] :: Chapter 3 :: Page 48

FragranceOfLove IF-Sizzlerz
FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Hola guys!

i know u must be thinking that am i mad?? i mean i have no time to update my other ffs and i am starting a new one! But it is a result of a challenge and one thing is for sure - Mahak never backs from any challenge.

I love challenges and love to try my best at them! And one thing i love about myself is that i never back up from any type of challenge. When someone says that its a challenge, then i HAVE to try my best at it!

My friend reads all of my fan fictions, one-shots, stories and some stuffs which i don't publish. So she was the one who is responsible for this one. She told me that i can't write romantic stuffs. i told her that i blush deeply when i try to write romantic stuffs. Then she was like if i wan't to really become a writer in all aspects, then i need to write romantic stuffs. she said that i can't let anything come in the way of writing. When i argued [like little kids do for a doll] she challenged me to write a super romantic ff! and now there is no backing!

So this idea struck me almost immediately. This was pre-decided and i am nervous to start this. This is the most romantic and super passionate ff ever written by me! So i welcome u to my ff where u can never guess about the next part.LOL

love,
Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 15 April 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009ardhana-Aiza--Aish--Sindhu-ammuakhiAsmara.prerna_agrawalmaloo19mjht_admirerSwatiBeanyBrown.Daksha.anju011jeniluvmayurawsumgirl-Nabeeha-daniella05_Monu_MrinaLoveNotesanjana yadavAnjali_12dbr_kmichiYou-Know-Whogopi06-sam-iluvsalmanprachi06kirti123..Shreyu..bhavana92abb01kweetrockstar-DarkFantasy-.rumki.theaneesha1992Beetsariska_mnartilove.mayurarti-Samira-_ArTi4ever_rose.threedmgmjht4everA-N-S-H-I-K-AFavouriteofallShwePoopreethishgrhrAngels_SweetzSobtiObsessionFaria.Senny-krazyriya-aish_punkstuti123No_Commentspunam2712affu123MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-aashizin--Mahima--Payal-15.PINK.safeplacetolandmyownareaMasooma Bukhari

FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Asmara.maloo19SwatiBeanyBrown.Daksha.anju011bhavana92MrinaLoveNote..Shreyu..abb01kweetrockstarBeetA-N-S-H-I-K-Admgmjht4everShwePoo-krazyriya--SupriyaluvsMN---Mahima--Payal-15.PINK.

FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Made by anshi.....she makes such cute things na? Thanks sis..

Thank u rabi [rose.mn] for the beautiful banner.....i love it like hell.....thanks twinie..

DIRECT LINK- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suhhwYE1oqk

Thanks Daksha for making such a  beautiful vm and having patience enough to hear all the instructions. I can't get a better vm that this! i just love this one!

okay....now u must have understood what's the concept....and if not, then comeon! why am i writing this story for? LOL agar sab vm se hi pata chal jaayega then why am i writing it down in words? LOL and this is the most romantic ff i ever wrote! Embarrassed

And ya, i am a bit lazy in updating Ouch....so u can remind me every time u need an update..Big smile..i won't mind at all! LOL And ya, read this ff at your own risk! This may contain too romantic stuffs which are not advisable for children below 8 years! LOL

Ohk, let me stop my rambling and tell u something. Smile  Well, this is a long ff and no ways it is less than 20 parts! Confused In this ff, the things u will expect and NOT going to happen. This is a totally unexpected tale. Embarrassed When u will expect something, i will make sure that i don't do that! Evil Smile

Read this ff if u want, But one thing, Please do comment on this. Actually me nervous in writing romantic stuffs but i want to try that bit too. So help me.

Now bas! bhashan khatam! Sleepy And now i am waiting for ur agreement!

love,

Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 31 May 2010 at 2:16am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009anugya1parvatisrikant-Aiza--Aish-ammuakhiardhana-Sindhu-Asmara.--jassi--princessrashidaanju011.Daksha.cool_shwetsEscapistpremanaSwatiBeanyBrownjasmeet khanejamaloo19prerna_agrawalmayur-ki-diwanimjht_admirerMysticAurajeniluvmayuradi_guptadbr_kmichiMrinaLoveNotedaniella05prachi06-sam-iluvsalman..Shreyu..abb01t-mayur-sajan-jbhavana92-Nabeeha-awsumgirlkirti123theaneesha1992BeetWings-of-FireA-N-S-H-I-K-AFavouriteofalldmgmjht4everkweetrockstarlove.mayurartisariska_mnarti-DarkFantasy-preethis_ArTi4ever_-Samira-...Nikhita...ShwePoohgrhrFaria.SennySobtiObsession-krazyriya-aish_punkstuti123affu123MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-aashizin--Mahima--myownareasafeplacetoland.PINK.Nikki_Titli

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
yupie...1st to comment.............waiting 4 more dear..pls continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal....FragranceOfLove

Asmara. Senior Member
Asmara.
Asmara.

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting for the update....
nice vm...

..pebo.. IF-Rockerz
..pebo..
..pebo..

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
im just cuming for u , u have already told and i know its a wonderful concept! very good anshika  and rabi keep up the good work! and daksha awesome vm ! waise mahak i will keep expecting the unexpected only!

d continue

priyal

Edited by ..pebo.. - 31 May 2010 at 2:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal.....Daksha.FragranceOfLove

jeniluvmayur IF-Dazzler
jeniluvmayur
jeniluvmayur

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged

did forgot edit no probz am editing now!LOL

Edited by jeniluvmayur - 24 June 2010 at 11:01pm

-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Hey Mahak..Hug
Lovely VM n Siggy Dear...Heart
Very Intresting...Would Love to read this..!!
Do Cont.Soon
Thanks For The PM..!!

-Mehek-

Go to top