Agnipareeksha - ShaNak - FF - Part 1/Pg 1

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Before I begin.... I am gonna take few second in saying sorry to the mods if I have broken any rules over here...I am not sure if we are allowed to post fan fiction over here...but couldn't stop myself from sharing this one...

I hope you guys....enjoy it....as much I enjoy writing it.

It's gonna start where... Natasha thinks that the bond of love is bigger than any other bond....Khanak thinks that Shantanu and her bond has been... God's wish... and to live that bond is her compulsion/obligation. Shaan decides that he would not let Khanak stay at home as she is the reason for... the tears in Natasha's eyes and his suffer...

Edited by Miketa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail

Introduction......Natasha runs away with tears after Khanak told her "no wife can tolerate another woman in their husband's life"

Background Music....Main Taaj Ya Naamara, Haay Ve Dasu Main Ki Kara
Dil Jude Bina Hi Tut Gaye, Hath Mile Bina Hi Chhut Gaye
Khel Khale Kismat Ne
Baar Baar Rod Ankhiya Tainu Jo Na Vek Sakhiya, Kudarat Ne

Shaan totally upset and annoyed by Khanak's attitude. He questions her regarding what happen to her love for Suraj and how she could considerate him as her husband.....even he accused her of changing.

Khanak sadly inside her mind accept that she herself doesn't know what she has become... and leaves from there....leaving Shaan in thoughts.....

Background Music....Chhan Se Jo Tute Koi Sapna, (Jag Soona Soona Laage - 2)
Koi Rahe Na Jab Apna, Jag Soona Soona Laage
Jag Soona Soona Hai Toh Yeh Kyun Hota Hai

Natasha return home...without saying anything to her sister or father....and ran into her room...recalls each words of Khanak.

She couldn't take anymore extra voice echoing inside her mind.....and throws flower vase on the mirror...mirror shatters into several pieces....

"How dare she called me.... second woman in Shaan's life? She is the second woman in his life...because bond of love is bigger than any other bond" after assuring herself and gaining her self-confident.

Background Music....Jab Yeh Dil Rota Hai, Roye Sisak Sisak Ke Hawaayein, Jag Soona Laage
Chhan Se Jo Tute Koi Sapna, (Jag Soona Soona Laage - 2)
Koi Rahe Na Jab Apna, (Jag Soona Soona Laage - 2) Re
Soona Laage Re

Shantanu's words of accusation "what happen to her love for Suraj" "how could she considerate him as her husband"is echoing inside Khanak's mind....also recalls how Mr. Agarwal had some paper in his hand....those papers indicates that her father-in-law has mortgaged the haveli with him and Mangal helped him.... his words echo inside her mind "she wants her family to not be kicked out of the house then he has a condition - She would have to live in this house as Shaan's wife. She would have to face lot of difficulties, Shaan's family will try kicking her out but she shouldn't leave the house at any cost"

Khanak covered her ears....with both hands.....but the echoing doesn't disappear....she couldn't take it anymore....and runs inside the temple.

Shantanu enter his room....recalling each moment he spend with Natasha than things about Khanak's words regarding their relationship...(gets confused remembering how she slapped him and accused him behind Suraj's death) also remembers if she didn't suggest in marrying him than he might have died par he can not imagine his life without Natasha....

Background Music....Roothi Roothi Saari Raatein, Phike Phike Saare Din
Viraani Si Viraani Hai, Tanhaayi Si Tanhaayi Hai

Inside the temple....Khanak stares at the idol of goddess....remembers her beautiful moments with Suraj "Suraj, please forgive me" than recalls her marriage with Shantanu and thinks that Shantanu and her bond has been...God's wish... and to live that bond is her compulsion/obligation.

Background Music.... Aur Ik Hum Pyaar Ke Bin Har Pal

Inside Shaan's room he decide....that he would not let Khanak stay at his place anymore because she is the reason for... the tears in Natasha's eyes and his suffer...in life.

Background Music... Patthron Ki Iss Nagari Mein, Pattha Chehre, Patthar Dil
Phirta Hai Maara Maara Kyun Raahon Mein Tu Aawaara
Yahaan Na Hoga Kuchh Haasil, Mere Dil
Koi Rahe Na Jab Apna, Jag Soona Soona Laage
Jag Soona Soona Hai Toh Yeh Kyun Hota Hai
Jab Yeh Dil Rota Hai, Roye Sisak Sisak Ke Hawaayein, Jag Soona Laage
Soona Laage Re Mohe

I know the Introduction isn't much different from the May 28th 2010 episode...but I need to repeat it....to start my next part.... where Shaan begun his plans in getting rid of Khanak.

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW. I am loving the background music.
I'm YT-ing the song now.. such a beautiful one indeed.

Please continue.. :)

Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -saBii-

WOW. I am loving the background music.
I'm YT-ing the song now.. such a beautiful one indeed.

Please continue.. :)

Thank you 😉 for the encouragement
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Part 1

What a life? I've never thought (Shaan take deep sigh) one mistake can change many lives, but I don't understand Khanak and her strange behaviour suddenly. I mean in her village...she claimed that her love for Suraj is pure (recalls how she slapped him and accused him for Suraj's death) and now she is trying to be my wife (remembering her words regarding Natasha being second woman in his life and she wants him to break his relationship with Natasha sooner cause no wife can tolerate another woman in their husband's life).

I don't understand life anymore (Shaan getting frustrated) but I know one thing...I can't live without Natasha and Khanak is the reason behind her tears....also each misery in his life. Sooner I remove Khanak out of my house...my life....than nothing can come between me and Natasha....once Khanak is gone forever from our lives.

I smiled to myself before heading into my room (Shaan looked at the time...and its quarter pass one in the morning), but when I reach my room.... I saw Khanak coming out of the washroom... changed into simple nightwear and making her way towards my bed... "wait" I am not sharing my bed with anyone other than Natasha the person I love (Shaan thought while making his way towards his bed and caught Khanak's wrist)

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked her... while she struggle to get out of my hold. I was amazed by her sudden change... because a while ago she was claiming to be his wife and now she is struggling to free herself from his hold.

"Leave my hand" I heard Khanak shouting louder because I was lost in my own thoughts. "Hey, there's no need of shouting and you ain't sleeping on my bed" I told her while she continued struggling in my grip over her wrist.... I don't know why par I wanna see her reaction....because in front of Natasha she claims to his wife, but inside his room... she's completely behaving oddly. "Can you leave my hand?" she pouted again.

"I don't mind leaving your hand, but under ek shart par" she gave me annoyed look...but I was enjoying it.

Natasha sat in her room....thinking about her good moments with Shaan before sleep took over her...par she kept on mumbling in her sleep "Shaan I love you" turn right side of her bed "no body can separate us....not even Khanak who claims to be your wife....because love is pure and the bond of marriage"

Natasha's father passing by her room....heard her sleep-talking...

"Did I hear him clearly?" I questioned myself (Khanak looked confused if she heard Shantanu clearly) "Did I hear you correctly? You want to set a condition to free my hand from your grip" he gave me a smile while nodding his head.

What a irresponsible...jerk? He wants to set a condition to free my hand, but I can not agree for the shart if its related in removing her from his and Natasha's path.

I take deep sight "fine" he got happy "par" his expression changed from smile to frown "I wanna hear the shart before agreeing for it" he looked as if he's gonna rip-me-apart.

I heard him mumble "fine"

I gave him a victory smile while he spoke his condition "i'll only remove my grip from your hand if you agree to sleep on the ground because there is no sofa in my room" I was gonna nod my head in agreeing with him, but suddenly my mind said "Khanak, if you agree to his demand right now than he'll question you regarding your changed behavouir towards him whenever he's with Natasha" but my heart spoke "how can you think of sharing a bed with the person who stole your love? How can you cheat Suraj the love of your life?" I don't know what to say because dimmila inside my mind and heart was creating battle fied. I couldn't take it anymore.... with my spare hand I touched my forehead because I was feeling reathless and dizzy...suddenly. I notice his eyes looking toward me "are you okay?" I heard him asking. Before I could speak or do anything... I just fainted.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow . its nice n i like ur comic timing ..... keep writting more ..............
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, ShaNak in the bedroom.. nice. ;)

Poor Khanak, I know she still loves Suraj, but one day her heart will open to Shaan, and when it does, no one will be able to stop her.

Can't wait for part 2 :)

SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Woowww. I like it =))
Miki yaar it was awesome
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey.. nice start.. and I liked the way you had written it using first person.. do PM me..
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting F, do continue soon.