Page 6 Page 7

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Arey she along with another girl used to abuse continuously.
i never liked her in that show ....she used to think of herself quite highly and used to act as if she belonged to some royal family. LOLLOL ..
There used to b a girl named Prabhjot ...pakki panjaban ...isne Anmol ki bahot band bajayi thi LOLLOLLOL

<font color="#ff0066">OMG seriouslyOuch if I saw it I would have disliked her moreOuch now I want to see that showLOLLOL
</font>

I watched the Season 5 of roadies recently..Anmol and Shambhavi were a pain to watch Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Totally unfair (Page 5)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i wnt thm all eliminated!! they dnt deserve to be desi girl with their attitude..

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I watched the Season 5 of roadies recently..Anmol and Shambhavi were a pain to watch Ouch

The roadies contestants are so ill and they have no mannersConfused you always see them swearing at eachother:(( Ewww. So do you like Anmol in this show?LOL

Incognit0

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunandshine

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

The roadies contestants are so ill and they have no mannersConfused you always see them swearing at eachother:(( Ewww. So do you like Anmol in this show?LOL

Anmol in fact looks like a saint compared to the other girl (another roadies product) who was in PPAW as Rakhi's daughter. Well both of them are mean but Anmol seems to be is less mean in this show Tongue

pinkisluv91

boparaisonia

IF-Dazzler

boparaisonia

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I really feel sorry for rucha i wish that aushoma goes

pinkisluv91

ameery786

ameery786

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
it was so unfair rucha was gang-nominated. Attitude of Aushima was too bad and everybody played games topping it was sambhavna, monica and kashmira...

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Anmol in fact looks like a saint compared to the other girl (another roadies product) who was in PPAW as Rakhi's daughter. Well both of them are mean but Anmol seems to be is less mean in this show Tongue

I agreeLOL but don't you think Sakshi(PPAW teen) was asked to act? It looked quite scriptedLOL

Incognit0

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitz17

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I agreeLOL but don't you think Sakshi(PPAW teen) was asked to act? It looked quite scriptedLOL

scripted or not, she was a menace for an 18 yr old. Imagine, she gave nightmares to Rakhi LOL LOL

pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Desi Girl Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.