Totally unfair (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
yeah, anmol is the worst lol. Who are you supporting? I feel like ishita is very hard working and genuine


Aushima is the worstOuch and I'm supporting Sambhavna and Monica. Ishita's way of talking like yo man is weirdLOLLOL I like her too though:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0Bugger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Totally unfair (Page 4)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Joined: 03 November 2009

Posts: 1738

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
yeah, anmol is the worst lol. Who are you supporting? I feel like ishita is very hard working and genuine


Aushima is the worstOuch and I'm supporting Sambhavna and Monica. Ishita's way of talking like yo man is weirdLOLLOL I like her too though:)



haha monicaaaa oh my darlingggg. I like monica, mainly because she got eliminated in jhalak dikhlaja when other people deserved to go before her lol. Anyways, yeah ishita's talking is kinda odd sometimes but shes good at heart. Sambh is too funny LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Joined: 23 July 2007

Posts: 22605

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

they really were doing their evil smiles..Dead it was so bad lol. I don't think rucha shouldve left because they truly were ganging up on her. I feel like anmol should go next.Angry She is nothing but a complain box. She has complaints about everythingggg. It's like woww calm down! shut up pessimist! haha I hate people who complain all the time Smile


Anmol has a habit of whining since Roadies days LOLLOLLOLLOL
Her chapad chapad is always on .....if she doesn't criticize anyone she dont feel herself. Atleast she is not abusive in this show .....roadies mein toh baap re LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushikbasupinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=Xserial_queenX]
Anmol has a habit of whining since Roadies days LOL
Her chapad chapad is always on .....if she doesn't criticize anyone she dont feel herself. Atleast she is not abusive in this show .....roadies mein toh baap re LOL


Oh really, I didn't know she was from roadiesConfused and she was abusiveShocked I found her sweet the first couple days but then she turned into a complain boxLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Joined: 23 July 2007

Posts: 22605

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=Xserial_queenX]
Anmol has a habit of whining since Roadies days LOL
Her chapad chapad is always on .....if she doesn't criticize anyone she dont feel herself. Atleast she is not abusive in this show .....roadies mein toh baap re LOL


Oh really, I didn't know she was from roadiesConfused and she was abusiveShocked I found her sweet the first couple days but then she turned into a complain boxLOL


Arey she along with another girl used to abuse continuously.
i never liked her in that show ....she used to think of herself quite highly and used to act as if she belonged to some royal family. LOLLOL ..
There used to b a girl named Prabhjot ...pakki panjaban ...isne Anmol ki bahot band bajayi thi LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshine

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Arey she along with another girl used to abuse continuously.
i never liked her in that show ....she used to think of herself quite highly and used to act as if she belonged to some royal family. LOLLOL ..
There used to b a girl named Prabhjot ...pakki panjaban ...isne Anmol ki bahot band bajayi thi LOLLOLLOL

OMG seriouslyOuch if I saw it I would have disliked her moreOuch now I want to see that showLOLLOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Joined: 03 November 2009

Posts: 1738

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Bugger


Anmol has a habit of whining since Roadies days LOL
Her chapad chapad is always on .....if she doesn't criticize anyone she dont feel herself. Atleast she is not abusive in this show .....roadies mein toh baap re LOL


Oh really, I didn't know she was from roadiesConfused and she was abusiveShocked I found her sweet the first couple days but then she turned into a complain boxLOL


omg I didn't know she was from roadies. Roadies always gets some crazy people. I agree prinks, I thought she was nice the first day because she was doing all the work. But then I realized..she just needs something to complain about. I agree roshni is kind of like a kaam-chor or whatever, but shes so sweet to anmol. She has no idea the things anmol says behind her back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

omg I didn't know she was from roadies. Roadies always gets some crazy people. I agree prinks, I thought she was nice the first day because she was doing all the work. But then I realized..she just needs something to complain about. I agree roshni is kind of like a kaam-chor or whatever, but shes so sweet to anmol. She has no idea the things anmol says behind her back!

I know right, but I don't blame Anmol for talking abt Roshni. Roshni is such a kaam chor and a liarOuch. She escapes every task with some bahana or another. Ouch They deserve eachotherLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Desi Girl Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.