Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Idk, I was wondering so is Aushima alone from now? LOL I hope that happens, and I'm so glad Aushima fell yesterday. That witchDead

LOL even i was so happy wen she fell in keechar y'day...LOLLOLLOL dint feel bad fr her at all.. i think next anmol ko utha kar phenkna chahye keechar mein...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorBuggerpinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Totally unfair (Page 3)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kawal_tak

IF-Sizzlerz

kawal_tak

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I hope aushima gets elimaneted next week , with 6 votes!! she is such a witch!

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I didnt see the episode yet, but I hope Ashuma gets out ASAP..i expected Rucha to get out, bc she is young n not really famous..

Who did Roshni vote for?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

LOL even i was so happy wen she fell in keechar y'day...LOLLOLLOL dint feel bad fr her at all.. i think next anmol ko utha kar phenkna chahye keechar mein...LOLLOL

ROFL I agree with you

@Raju- idk abt who Roshni voted but they had planned votedOuch

Incognit0

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

All is fair in love and war LOL LOL

Well Rucha had a chance to defend herself but she blew it by talking about Aushima instead of addressing it to the panchayat.

LOL ya

rucha only had herself to blame for the disaster she made of herself..

just imagine the way she had her last tookConfused despicable..is that the way u willr escue herself..

and the WHOLE PANCHAYAT had a better opinion on AUSHIMA..that itself says who did what betterLOL

pinkisluv91

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
they really were doing their evil smiles..Dead it was so bad lol. I don't think rucha shouldve left because they truly were ganging up on her. I feel like anmol should go next.Angry She is nothing but a complain box. She has complaints about everythingggg. It's like woww calm down! shut up pessimist! haha I hate people who complain all the time Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

they really were doing their evil smiles..Dead it was so bad lol. I don't think rucha shouldve left because they truly were ganging up on her. I feel like anmol should go next.Angry She is nothing but a complain box. She has complaints about everythingggg. It's like woww calm down! shut up pessimist! haha I hate people who complain all the time Smile

I totally agree with everything you saidOuch even Anmol is turning into a drama queenConfused sangat ka asarOuch

I'm glad in a way that Rucha left, she would have been tortured more later if she wasn't eliminatedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adiroykapurIncognit0

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I totally agree with everything you saidOuch even Anmol is turning into a drama queenConfused sangat ka asarOuch

I'm glad in a way that Rucha left, she would have been tortured more later if she wasn't eliminatedOuch

yeah, anmol is the worst lol. Who are you supporting? I feel like ishita is very hard working and genuine

pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Desi Girl Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.