Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

Moral of the story is that never fight with your partner or else you will go down as much as u put down ur partnerLOL.... both of them had issues and everyone picked on them knowing that they were the easiest targets Wink

I agreeBig smile but now I'm sure no one likes eachother on this showLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorIncognit0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Totally unfair (Page 2)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
of course nobody likes each other... Everyone wants to win the title LOL They have already done other reality shows and well versed in playing the game efficiently TongueLOL

RainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

Koyel

Koyel

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged

of course nobody likes each other... Everyone wants to win the title LOL They have already done other reality shows and well versed in playing the game efficiently TongueLOL
Yeah.......nd if dey dnt play games  others will.......so evry1 has 2 sav each other nd i thnk its totally fairWink

Incognit0pinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior

IF-Dazzler

RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Moral of the story is that never fight with your partner or else you will go down as much as u put down ur partnerLOL.... both of them had issues and everyone picked on them knowing that they were the easiest targets Wink

Exactly, the person we dislike most will win the end, unless the villagers feel otherwise but I found the families a little OTT too. It's almost like they all attended an week's orientation acting class before the show started and stocked up on tons of glycerine.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KoyelIncognit0Buggerpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
That's so true:( Maybe the people were taught acting, like yesterday those old guys refused to be Anmol's friends. That was truly scripted.

RainbowWarriorIncognit0

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Exactly, the person we dislike most will win the end, unless the villagers feel otherwise but I found the families a little OTT too. It's almost like they all attended an week's orientation acting class before the show started and stocked up on tons of glycerine.

lol..i felt the same way LOL... Villagers are affectionate in general but not to the extent of crying their eyes out. I think Parveen bhabi had overdose of their orientation initially LOL LOL

RainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Lolzzzz ..Rucha is plain stupid to give such a pathetic speech LOLLOL ....As soon she opened her mouth i knew ...Iska time poora hi gaya hai LOL .....I also wantedt o aushima to go ...but i think rucha ne pair par kulhadi nahi ...kulhaadi par hi pair de maara LOLLOL ...she ruined her own chances.
After the sppech i dont think u can say it was unfair to eliminate her ...anyone would have done the same what the panchayat have done

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorpetticoatpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior

IF-Dazzler

RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged

lol..i felt the same way LOL... Villagers are affectionate in general but not to the extent of crying their eyes out. I think Parveen bhabi had overdose of their orientation initially LOL LOL

Yes, it's amazing how she can cry her eyes out for complete strangers, without being a professional actor that too. I wonder how much the villagers are getting paid..?? Ermm

Buggerpinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Desi Girl Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.