Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koyel thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nitz17

of course nobody likes each other... Everyone wants to win the title πŸ˜† They have already done other reality shows and well versed in playing the game efficiently πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yeah.......nd if dey dnt play games  others will.......so evry1 has 2 sav each other nd i thnk its totally fairπŸ˜‰
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

I agreeπŸ˜ƒ but now I'm sure no one likes eachother on this showπŸ˜†

of course nobody likes each other... Everyone wants to win the title πŸ˜† They have already done other reality shows and well versed in playing the game efficiently πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Exactly, the person we dislike most will win the end, unless the villagers feel otherwise but I found the families a little OTT too. It's almost like they all attended an week's orientation acting class before the show started and stocked up on tons of glycerine.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That's so true:( Maybe the people were taught acting, like yesterday those old guys refused to be Anmol's friends. That was truly scripted.
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Exactly, the person we dislike most will win the end, unless the villagers feel otherwise but I found the families a little OTT too. It's almost like they all attended an week's orientation acting class before the show started and stocked up on tons of glycerine.

lol..i felt the same way πŸ˜†... Villagers are affectionate in general but not to the extent of crying their eyes out. I think Parveen bhabi had overdose of their orientation initially πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lolzzzz ..Rucha is plain stupid to give such a pathetic speech πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....As soon she opened her mouth i knew ...Iska time poora hi gaya hai πŸ˜† .....I also wantedt o aushima to go ...but i think rucha ne pair par kulhadi nahi ...kulhaadi par hi pair de maara πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...she ruined her own chances.
After the sppech i dont think u can say it was unfair to eliminate her ...anyone would have done the same what the panchayat have done
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol..i felt the same way πŸ˜†... Villagers are affectionate in general but not to the extent of crying their eyes out. I think Parveen bhabi had overdose of their orientation initially πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yes, it's amazing how she can cry her eyes out for complete strangers, without being a professional actor that too. I wonder how much the villagers are getting paid..?? πŸ€”
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Idk, I was wondering so is Aushima alone from now? πŸ˜† I hope that happens, and I'm so glad Aushima fell yesterday. That witch🀒

πŸ˜† even i was so happy wen she fell in keechar y'day...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dint feel bad fr her at all.. i think next anmol ko utha kar phenkna chahye keechar mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope aushima gets elimaneted next week , with 6 votes!! she is such a witch!
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt see the episode yet, but I hope Ashuma gets out ASAP..i expected Rucha to get out, bc she is young n not really famous..

Who did Roshni vote for?
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

🀣 I agree with you

@Raju- idk abt who Roshni voted but they had planned voted