Desi Girl

Totally unfair

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I can't believe how they all ganged up on Rucha and then evilly smiled when her name was called, I don't think it's because she was fake. It's because she was young and not famous This is sad. SO next I wish Aushima or Roshni would leave, they are too fake/diplomatic and dominating

Aushima did too much drama at the end in front of panchayat. Way toooooo much she said she loved Punjab, etc, etc. What a villain.

And how can those four contestants plan who will be in the top and who to vote for Horrible. And how they smiled when Rucha was eliminated They should leave the game aside and act human.

In the end they didn't even wave at her🀒
Edited by pinkisluv91 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
All is fair in love and war πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well Rucha had a chance to defend herself but she blew it by talking about Aushima instead of addressing it to the panchayat.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
I agree Rucha's speech was totally stupid but she's young and atleast didn't maska marro like Aushima. I'm sure Aushima doesn't love Punjab that much:(

But the conspiracy was gross.
Incognit0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

I agree Rucha's speech was totally stupid but she's young and atleast didn't maska marro like Aushima. I'm sure Aushima doesn't love Punjab that much:(

But the conspiracy was gross.

Sad thing was that nobody even hugged her or bid her good bye ..... no one deserves that.

What happens after they eliminate other newbies?
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitz17

I know, who treats someone like that the girl didn't do anything to those others😑 and those conspirators Yuck, inhumane.

Idk, I was wondering so is Aushima alone from now? πŸ˜† I hope that happens, and I'm so glad Aushima fell yesterday. That witch🀒

Incognit0 thumbnail
haha... not doing anything was her fault in the first place πŸ˜†. If she had participated in all the gossips and b!t@hing, she would have had a place in their hearts πŸ˜›. Also she is a bit diplomatic.

If u have noticed Samby was supporting Aushima all the way and nominated her in the end. That's what friendship means for them πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

haha... not doing anything was her fault in the first place πŸ˜†. If she had participated in all the gossips and b!t@hing, she would have had a place in their hearts πŸ˜›. Also she is a bit diplomatic.

If u have noticed Samby was supporting Aushima all the way and nominated her in the end. That's what friendship means for them πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now I know, if I went on the show I would be out on day 1 I couldn't do that gossiping and bitching 🀒 Maybe she was diplomatic, idk. She seemed sweet to me😳

And I saw that, 🀣 yesterday Aushima was with Sambhavna because she wasn't feeling well and wanted to "help" herπŸ˜† and she voted herπŸ˜• I think it was part of their scheme.

Incognit0 thumbnail
Moral of the story is that never fight with your partner or else you will go down as much as u put down ur partnerπŸ˜†.... both of them had issues and everyone picked on them knowing that they were the easiest targets πŸ˜‰
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Moral of the story is that never fight with your partner or else you will go down as much as u put down ur partnerπŸ˜†.... both of them had issues and everyone picked on them knowing that they were the easiest targets πŸ˜‰

I agreeπŸ˜ƒ but now I'm sure no one likes eachother on this showπŸ˜†
Incognit0 thumbnail
of course nobody likes each other... Everyone wants to win the title πŸ˜† They have already done other reality shows and well versed in playing the game efficiently πŸ˜›πŸ˜†