Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I can't believe how they all ganged up on Rucha and then evilly smiled when her name was calledOuch, I don't think it's because she was fake. It's because she was young and not famousOuch This is sad. SO next I wish Aushima or Roshni would leave, they are too fake/diplomatic and dominatingOuch

Aushima did too much drama at the end in front of panchayat. Way toooooo muchOuch she said she loved Punjab, etc, etc. What a villain. Ouch

And how can those four contestants plan who will be in the top and who to vote forOuch Horrible. And how they smiled when Rucha was eliminatedOuch They should leave the game aside and act human.

In the end they didn't even wave at herDead

Edited by pinkisluv91 - 30 May 2010 at 10:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorchimuliIncognit02875Usman.Skyfall..RagMastakawal_takBugger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Totally unfair" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
All is fair in love and war LOL LOL

Well Rucha had a chance to defend herself but she blew it by talking about Aushima instead of addressing it to the panchayat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorBuggerpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I agree Rucha's speech was totally stupid but she's young and atleast didn't maska marro like Aushima. I'm sure Aushima doesn't love Punjab that much:(

But the conspiracy was gross.

Incognit0kawal_takBugger

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I agree Rucha's speech was totally stupid but she's young and atleast didn't maska marro like Aushima. I'm sure Aushima doesn't love Punjab that much:(

But the conspiracy was gross.

Sad thing was that nobody even hugged her or bid her good bye Ouch..... no one deserves that.

What happens after they eliminate other newbies?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Sad thing was that nobody even hugged her or bid her good bye Ouch..... no one deserves that.

What happens after they eliminate other newbies?

I know, who treats someone like thatOuch the girl didn't do anything to those othersAngry and those conspiratorsOuch Yuck, inhumane.

Idk, I was wondering so is Aushima alone from now? LOL I hope that happens, and I'm so glad Aushima fell yesterday. That witchDead

Incognit0Usman.kawal_tak

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
haha... not doing anything was her fault in the first place LOL. If she had participated in all the gossips and b!t@hing, she would have had a place in their hearts Tongue. Also she is a bit diplomatic.

If u have noticed Samby was supporting Aushima all the way and nominated her in the end. That's what friendship means for them LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

haha... not doing anything was her fault in the first place LOL. If she had participated in all the gossips and b!t@hing, she would have had a place in their hearts Tongue. Also she is a bit diplomatic.

If u have noticed Samby was supporting Aushima all the way and nominated her in the end. That's what friendship means for them LOL LOL

Now I know, if I went on the show I would be out on day 1Ouch I couldn't do that gossiping and bitching Dead Maybe she was diplomatic, idk. She seemed sweet to meEmbarrassed

And I saw that, ROFL yesterday Aushima was with Sambhavna because she wasn't feeling well and wanted to "help" herLOL and she voted herConfused I think it was part of their scheme.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Moral of the story is that never fight with your partner or else you will go down as much as u put down ur partnerLOL.... both of them had issues and everyone picked on them knowing that they were the easiest targets Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.