~phir hera pheri~

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends.... i didnt want, but i have come here to write this all.....  all i want to say is, uttaran is heading towards its specialty  means "hera pheri" or say they  have specialized into making fun of every emotion and feeling ....as you know the veer-tapu marriage was the biggest hera pheri ever ..... lets not go too far,,...just think about vancha..... from proposal to honeymoon every thing is ultipulti and super strange.... mai came to propose ichha for her son but didnt mentioned the name of the son......πŸ˜†...  vansh proposed ichha infront of veer.....🀣... normally people do this in private...in case ladki ne refuse ker diya toh...bhai ke samne kachra..... then vansh's khatron ke khiladi type stunts to impress ichha....πŸ˜† ... then photo exhibition just before the marriage and then a robo weds ichha means veer helped bhaiyya to performed all the rituals and now will help him in the honeymoon as well...🀣....remember ,,when vansh  asked veer to go for a honeymoon with him,,it seemed  he was asking,,"chal lulla dono bhai honeymoon pe chalte hain ichha ke sath" πŸ˜†

but what is the connection of vansh-ichha and jungle???? see vansh took ichha to his favorite jungle on their first official date ... then he goes to the same jungle in all difficult situations,,,and the height is that he ends up searching a jungle in every city .... see how easily he searched the jungle as their honeymoon destination  in some other town as well.... and ichha mam,,, in her childhood tapu left her in the jungle,,, then sid took her to a jungle to kill her,,, then poor gal had to search her husband in the jungle and now her honeymoon is also in the jungle....πŸ˜•

but the recent hera pheri is very unique .... vansh bhaiyya is going to give a chance to veer ichha...☺️.... but i m sure they wont do anything.... but thanx to vansh and tapu they will imagine them in every possible pause of physical intimacy....and it will be a change for the audiences as well bechare viewers ,,,veer-tapu & vansh- ichha ko dekh ker bore ho gaye hongay na... so for a change check this out..... just imagine ichha-veer in that cottage,, ichha is unconscious and veer is shivering like a jelly... ab kya karon??? yeh mosam aur yeh tanhai............
and vansh-tapu in that hotel,,,
vansh: tapasya,,,woh dono kya ker rahe hongay??
tapu: bhaiyya aap se koi kaam thek se nahi hota???? dono barish mein bahon mein chale ao ga rahe honge....
vansh:
tumhein koi gana aata ha toh sunao,,for a time pass
tapu: haa ata ha,,bahoo mein chale aao...
vansh: change the song plss
tapu:bahon ke darmiyan do pyar mil rahe hain
vansh: change the song
tapu: no, humein sab bahon wale songs hi ate hain...ek toh dono ka honeymoon arrange ker diya uper se koi gana pasand nahi aa raha..tell me ... what do i do with my backless blouses which i bought  just to seduce veer on this honeymoon???πŸ˜†

but on the serious note..tell me what will be the ichha's reaction when she will get into consciousness???

Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg shonuu toooo good!!!!!!! but i highly doubt veer and icha are the sort of people to insult relationships like this!!!! they wont do anything at all im sure cos if they do they will be the biggest cheaters and adulterers in history!!!!! so they coz they arent those sorta people! needless to say if they did i would leave this serial and this forum forevermore and never turn back because my heart wud have shattered in to a milion peices! i cannot bear adultery!! ive experienced it!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I hope Veer Ichcha have another round of serious talk after this Jungle episode and tell all the facts they know abt Tapu and Vansh to each other first and others later

Btw really nice post shonuu :)
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

I hope Veer Ichcha have another round of serious talk after this Jungle episode and tell all the facts they know abt Tapu and Vansh to each other first and others later

Btw really nice post shonuu :)

veer and ichha i agree should have a serious talk and get on with their lives...veer needs to stop being a robotic veerdas!!!😑
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

veer and ichha i agree should have a serious talk and get on with their lives...veer needs to stop being a robotic veerdas!!!😑

Btw SRK ji ur Tapu may be adding fuel to fire by going with Vansh to look 4 Veer -Ichcha and god knows telling what all on the way
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Btw SRK ji ur Tapu may be adding fuel to fire by going with Vansh to look 4 Veer -Ichcha and god knows telling what all on the way

we dont know ji we can only wait and watch😑 im just upset because i didnt expect such a dirty trick by vansh!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

we dont know ji we can only wait and watch😑 im just upset because i didnt expect such a dirty trick by vansh!

Yes but going by his evil looks this was only to be expected.  How much explaination can the Veer-Ichcha do.
Also this is after he heard what Veer-Ichcha talked abt in the other episode.🀒

SRKLuvr thumbnail

Yes but going by his evil looks this was only to be expected.  How much explaination can the Veer-Ichcha do.
Also this is after he heard what Veer-Ichcha talked abt in the other episode.🀒

He wants to test them one more time I can understand that but why in such a pathetic jhooti way? i was horrified!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

He wants to test them one more time I can understand that but why in such a pathetic jhooti way? i was horrified!

Heights is that he left Ichcha in the jungle totally unconscious
Anything could have happened to her in that state  He has become a total pshyco Angry
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hold on friends ,,, me too was very surprised and shocked to read that article..but i m asking what will be the ichha's reaction to see veer at vansh's place??what veer will tell her?? and what will they both do with vansh??? well for me,,,, ichha should give him such a slap that he loose his beard from that portion...