Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~sweet~angel~

~sweet~angel~

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
sorry i haven't watched PR for soo LONG
I somewhat caught onto the track but where did shravni come from
and is she carrying Manav's kid?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where did Shravani come from" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
-Shravani is Girish's daughter. 
-Girish is the man who owned the garage that Manav worked in from the age of 16. 
-Shravani fell in love with Sachin, Manav's younger brother. 
-Shravani and Sachin got engaged under the condition that Sachin was moving to America to get a better education and job.
-After the jail incident (Manjusha made a false complaint in Archana's name that the Deshmukh family was inflicting torture upon her) Girish called off the marriage and Sachin's visa was cancelled as well.  In depression, Sachin got drunk and then hit by a truck, which led to his death.
-After Sachin's death, it was found out that Shravani was pregnant with his child.  They were going to be married soon and she had probably planned on telling Sachin after they married so that nobody would know.
-At the same time, Manav was under the impression that Archana:  a) hated or severely disliked him, b) had made the police complaint, c) was moving on in life with Satish.  Even after b and c were cleared, Manav was unconvinced.  While this happened, Girish threatened that Shravani would have to have her child aborted, so in the spur of the moment Manav said that he would marry her to save Sachin's child.
-The marriage began as a compromise, as Manav was under the impression that his and Archana's divorce would happen and that she would never come back.  He was also under the impression that Shravani would not come to like/love him. 
-Archana said no to the divorce after she found out that Manav was not the one to send her to brothel, nor was he a pimp, nor did he visit brothels.  The judge asked her to go back to the Deshmukh's so that she and Manav could reconcile their differences.
-Shravani was also in the house at the same time, leading to awkward situations.
-Girish left for some business in America, and he and Savita had Shravani and Manav get enagaged.  Further, there was a scene where they had Manav put sindoor on her, although Archana was present and still married to him (one of the most sickening scenes ever).  This made Shravani feel that Manav was committed to her, although he did it as a compromise to help save Sachin's child.
-Shravani has come to "love" Manav as her saviour, while Manav and Archana started loving each other very deeply again after their misunderstandings were cleared over the three month period that Archana had to come back. 
-Now most of the family, including Savita and Sulochana, want to stop the divorce.  Manav remains resolute to his promise, although he really does not want to do it.

I hope that explains it.  Please refer to the Help Desk for future questions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..sensodyne_Invincible_gaurimishanikitagmc

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
TB, this has got to be your longest post till date.LOL

Hats off girl! You really have a lot of patience!!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13gaurimisha

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

TB, this has got to be your longest post till date.LOL

Hats off girl! You really have a lot of patience!!! Clap

Thanks! 

This is not at all my longest post.  I used to make huge posts, but then stopped as interest faded, logic left the show, and school became busier.  Here's an example of one of those times that I got really carried away: -Click- .  You had also apparently read it, gosh Nikki, how could you forget my five month old post?  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
TB, I certainly did not expect someone to write out almost the whole 5 month long story- much longer than my expectations. Hence the comment that this post shud be considered one of the longest. LOL If I were in your place, I would have dismissed it in 2-3 lines. When it comes to rantings, I can go on as long as I want.

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Oh okay, then it probably is my longest [objective/factual] post so far.  LOL

I mostly wrote it all out because the question about what has happened in the past few months seems to be cropping up a lot, so if anyone wants to know again in the future I can just direct them here.  Its so much easier to just have it written down somewhere for reference. 

Edited by toothbrush13 - 30 May 2010 at 11:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishanikitagmc

~sweet~angel~

~sweet~angel~

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Thank you soo much!
No, this helped ALOTT!
and thanks for taking the time to type all of this
I probably would have never done it :)

thanks once again...

debeangel