Rang Badalti Odhani

~Ways to promote RBO~ Join the FB group

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys, *waves*

I have opened this thread so that we can discuss ideas on how to promote the RBO forum and show. I would really appreciate some input, ideas from everyone. Here is what I have so far and I'll keep editing every time someone posts something so that it's all in one post. 😃

- Siggy's: If anyone can make siggy's that promote RBO, that would be awesome. A siggy with something like, join the RBO forum, etc. Please PM me if you are interested. 😊 

EDITED: Siggy's by -Nitya-. Feel free to use you guys! 😃

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv333/nityatarlapally/RBO7.jpg
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv333/nityatarlapally/RBO8.jpg

- Word of mouth: If you have friends that watch serials and generally show an interest in watching shows, then tell them about RBO and what you like about it.

- Talk to your friends on the forum: Let them know if they don't already know about RBO.

- SBS/SBB: If anyone could give me their contact info on internet that would be great. Mail them and ask them about having RBO on their future segments. A lot of people watch these two and would find out about this show that way.

SBS: [email protected] (thanks to Nitz)
SBB: [email protected] (thanks to Nitz)

- Promos: Again, if someone to could tell me the specific info where we could ask the StarOne channel for more promos that would be great. We have gotten a decent amount of promos so far but it wouldn't hurt to get some more frequently. Also, unfortunately some people on the forum have not been able to access them as we watch RBO online and not on TV. If there is anyone who can upload RBO promos more often, that would be awesome.

- Active members: Don't be afraid to post your opinions. Get involved in discussions, debates and everything happening in the forum. I am slowly starting to see more members become active. So to all those silent members, get involved and be an active member. This will also encourage other members to not feel shy and give their input. 😃

EDITED: Join the facebook group that -saBii- made:
As more ideas come I'll keep adding. I hope this isn't against the rules. 😳 It would be great if Mods could made this a sticky. 😃 
Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Awesome! ooo! I have the contact info for SBS! :O I had to use it for PH once.😆 I'll post it on here..and I think the contact info for StarOne is on the website..let me go check.

isomers thumbnail
SBS: [email protected]
SBB: [email protected]

Umm..there's no contact info for StarOne but you can go on their website and leave feedback/suggestions.
isomers thumbnail
Hey Maddy..have you PMed one of the Mods to make this a sticky? If not, do you want me to do it?
blackdaughter thumbnail
yeah, that would be great if you could do that. i was a little hesitant, wondering whether is should PM or not. so please do Nitz! *hug*
isomers thumbnail
I PMed the MOD. (:

We should probably start small contests and stuff in the forum to make it more active. Like a Caption Contest and MOTW's. I guess I'll ask the mod about that too. 😆
blackdaughter thumbnail
Yeah, and pretty soon we can start a newsletter as well. we need the mods to agree before starting such stuff. we also need enough members that would be willing to volunteer for such stuff. Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
FB has banned in our country. So I couldn't promote RBO there. If anyone has FB account, please promote there.😊

And I will try to make a siggy as soon as possible.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey maddy cool yaar .....

iam already promoting through siggies and word of mouth ,

regarding promos on starone , there arent much expect for a written promo , the other new show is airing same promo for 2 weeks now ................

thanks for this thread dear ...........................

ya silent members or new members comments would be welcomed as we wont be bitting them ............. would welcome them with warm hug ////////////

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I could definitely make siggies for RBO.
& I'm telling my mates about the show... although in Australia, there's not so much scope with Indian TV (my mum won't let me get it either, complaining I'll spend all time watching it.. isn't that the truth ;])

I could definitely make an RBO group on FB. But I will need people to join it.
I'll post a link once I've got the group up and running.

Holler, and I'll help out with promoting the show. :)