Interview: John and Bip: When a man loves a woman - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Viewbie's Note: So to avoid this topic from getting closed as I got a few requests not to close it, I deleted some posts. I would advise members to not fight, soo please don't. Opinions are welcomed. Lets not make opinions into facts or disrespect others' opinions. If you have a problem, feel free to PM me, but do not ruin a topic for other members. That being said, if after this warning it continues-topic will be closed.

Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice interview! they sound very REAL and that's what i like about them! :)
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love these 2, somewhere i thought they had broken up but good to know they are together. This couple is the most real and honest one. They don't like to be in news or give much importance to the media.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i highly DOUBT John would be someone who enters an open relationship...hes spoken at lengths about his upbringing in a middle class family and how important it is to him, it helps him stay grounded. and plus, i've never heard of John being linked to anyone, except Vidya, and if it were true, im sure she wouldve said something.
simran1285 thumbnail
I absolutely LOVED this interview. This is a true bollywood couple and I am so satisfied to know that they both wanted out at one point or the other, satisfied because it makes this couple seem more real. I am sure they have their lovey-dovey moments but I am glad it is not splashed around.

Love the normalcy they both presented, that too being a bollywood couple. Hats off to both of them and I wish them happiness for the future!!