Spoiler*****Elimination (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
this was very much expected.......but i don't understand ....thn wat was the need of having that immunity dance task......?

Rucha did dance well but their performances were not judged individually....may be Aushima purposely ruined the dance

secondly voting was planned ....and thirdly Panchayat judged them only based on the speech

i also have a feeling Rucha herself wanted to go cause of that Odni daily soap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliBugger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiler*****Elimination (Page 2)" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

this was very much expected.......but i don't understand ....thn wat was the need of having that immunity dance task......?

Rucha did dance well but their performances were not judged individually....may be Aushima purposely ruined the dance

secondly voting was planned ....and thirdly Panchayat judged them only based on the speech

@Bold

That was a group dance so i think ki they had to be judged collectively...as long as Aushima janbhuj ke ruining dance..she shudnt do so in order to save herself..but maybe she didnt knew 2 dance...afterall she is side heroine type na...so maybe nahi ata hoga LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2875Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chui_mui

Originally posted by -shuleen-

@Bold

That was a group dance so i think ki they had to be judged collectively...as long as Aushima janbhuj ke ruining dance..she shudnt do so in order to save herself..but maybe she didnt knew 2 dance...afterall she is side heroine type na...so maybe nahi ata hoga LOL

I agree .....it wasn't only rucha but aushima herself too was at stake. So i  dont think she would have risked her immunity cuz of rucha .
So even i will go with she didn't know the dance.
Voting was planned. If the planning is allowed why wouldn't they plan.  Its a game so obviously they will play it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
i dnt like any of the firls...the way they hav been behaving is jus too much.... none of them deserve to be desi girl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top