Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Ok ...No points for guessing that the first Gaav Nikala was given to Rucha.

Her speech in front of Panchayat was plain Ridiculous. DeadOuch
U r given a chance to speak about ur self but she started talking about Aushima's negative points than her positive ones. Badd strategy otherwise i was sure panchayat would have saved her.

Very rightly said Vinaash Kaale Viprit buddhi.

Ishita was right if uptil now she had maintained diplomacy what was the need to open her mouth and risk ur elimination.
Rucha truly proved herself immature and childish today.

Edited by Bugger - 30 May 2010 at 11:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.RainbowWarriorprinceznachimuliVedika1262875Autumn.namita25petticoatpinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiler*****Elimination" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
the ishita-sambhavna-kashmera-monica strategy sounded ridiculous though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bugger

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I just don't  understand kya sochkar Rucha gave that speech.....iski akal  kya  ghaas charne  gayi thi   LOL  She didn't  say a single  word  to  defend  herself.......on the contrary   tagged Aushima as her  mother - in -law     ROFL   Aushima on the   other hand took advantage  of the opportunity  at  hand  played   diplomatically.

Edited by namita25 - 30 May 2010 at 11:32pm

Bugger

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I havnt watched the epi coz the video has not been posted but thnak god rucha is out

Bugger

Koyel

Koyel

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Rucha's speech was blundrous......I mean if nt other things her speech was enough 2 get her out....while Aushima was soft-spoken nd diplomatic in hr speech

Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

the ishita-sambhavna-kashmera-monica strategy sounded ridiculous though

Lolzzz ..it is but its a game ...and when it comes to nominating each other ..groupism is kind of obvious  and anyway kash is an expert in this area LOLLOLLOLLOL .....u just have to go back to BB1 to recall that LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.
When u r in such type of a game ...nothing is fair and unfair. U have to be alert and smart enough to save ur a**

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meitzsunandshine

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

I just don't  understand kya sochkar Rucha gave that speech.....iski akal  kya  ghaas charne  gayi thi   LOL  She didn't  say a single  word  to  defend  herself.......on the contrary   tagged Aushima as her  mother - in -law     ROFL   Aushima on the   other hand took advantage  of the opportunity  at  hand  played   diplomatically.

Rucha is dumb! Reality show ke layak hi nahi hai woh. LOLLOLLOL
A person who dont know what to say when and where ....that one cant survive in such a show at all.

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

I just don't understand kya sochkar Rucha gave that speech.....iski akal kya ghaas charne gayi thi LOL She didn't say a single word to defend herself.......on the contrary tagged Aushima as her mother - in -law     ROFL Aushima on the other hand took advantage of the opportunity at hand played diplomatically.

Exactly...LOL....chance was given to defend yourself infront of everyone and not say blah blah about outher one....I toot think her strategy was wrong I mean the kind of speech Aushima used had to win over the gaav-walas..Rucha is so damn dumb...kabhi isne reality shows nahi dekhe kya...LOL..n Sam Kash n Anmol sudharne se rahi..they n their plottin r as old as their presence in reality shows...LOL..so alls fair when u r in a reality show..u just gonna use ur brain.. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2875Bugger

Post Reply New Post

Go to top