India-Forums

Food cooking task

Vedika126 IF-Rockerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

i was really surprised to see that no one of the girls can acually cook. I mean ok they are clebs but cooking should have been learnt right?? And Anmol cant even cut karrots whats that?? Thats like a basic thing you learn. And kashmira, Roshni  are married. Have they never ever cooked???

what aare ur views about this. please reply

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dormantdreamschimuli

chimuli IF-Dazzler
chimuli
chimuli

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Well actually the girls did knew how to cook...but time was less as in 10 logo ka khana wo bho 2 n 1/2 hr mr jisme shoppin bhi karo sabziyo ki...LOL..upar se ye apna desi gobar ka chulha..bujh ja raha tha...LOL..n i also think ye gav walo ka taste bhi difrnt hoga as in unhe khana thikha n all lag raha tha..so maybe..like they drink tea jisme dudh hi duh hota hai..so i think ye ladkiyo ki galti nahi..
n ya anmol madam ne aj tak apne hatho ko sirf khane ke liye istmal kiye hai...banane ke liye nahi..i mean dunno hw to cut carrot..tht is so dumb...LOL...n fake..she must hv thought tht wud make her..shehri but its too dumb..LOL
okk r kash n rosh married?...unke pati jane fir kaise khate hai khanaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126

Vedika126 IF-Rockerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chui_mui

Well actually the girls did knew how to cook...but time was less as in 10 logo ka khana wo bho 2 n 1/2 hr mr jisme shoppin bhi karo sabziyo ki...LOL..upar se ye apna desi gobar ka chulha..bujh ja raha tha...LOL..n i also think ye gav walo ka taste bhi difrnt hoga as in unhe khana thikha n all lag raha tha..so maybe..like they drink tea jisme dudh hi duh hota hai..so i think ye ladkiyo ki galti nahi..
n ya anmol madam ne aj tak apne hatho ko sirf khane ke liye istmal kiye hai...banane ke liye nahi..i mean dunno hw to cut carrot..tht is so dumb...LOL...n fake..she must hv thought tht wud make her..shehri but its too dumb..LOL
okk r kash n rosh married?...unke pati jane fir kaise khate hai khanaLOL

i agree but u can cook food in that time too. well I can and I am only 14. Well anmol is yund and has time to learn all that suff but the others I was shocked. Yeah rosh and kash are married. rosh said that to the villager that i can leaving my hubbyLOLLOL and kash was there in sveral shows with her hubby. I mean dance reality shows

chimuli

Autumn. IF-Veteran Member
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

kash was there in sveral shows with her hubby. I mean dance reality shows

Being in one show together doesnt make them married Ouch I think they are not married... hmmm.. I just checked google and they are not married.... LOL

And about cooking.. well there are many girls who do not know how to cook even if they are married.... LOL but they should.... Tongue LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but not necessary that they will know.... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL marriage does not entitled one to know cooking... Wink LOLLOLLOL somehow it is not a perquisite nowadays what with girls more career oriented.. LOLLOL And these celebs are like I am so famous and all.. I really doubt whether they can cook at all....
LOL

meitz

Vedika126 IF-Rockerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Being in one show together doesnt make them married Ouch I think they are not married... hmmm.. I just checked google and they are not married.... LOL

And about cooking.. well there are many girls who do not know how to cook even if they are married.... LOL but they should.... LOL but not necessary that they will know.... LOL marriage does not entitled one to know cooking... LOL somehow it is not a perquisite nowadays what with girls more career oriented.. LOLLOL And these celebs are like I am so famous and all.. I really doubt whether they can cook at all....
LOL

ok I think they are married acually. I heard it from somewhere. I agree. But they should learn cooking coz if they have to do it for once what will they d???
Jotz_92 Senior Member
Jotz_92
Jotz_92

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
ishita is also married :)

Vedika126

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vedika126

Koyel Senior Member
Koyel
Koyel

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweta01

And about cooking.. well there are many girls who do not know how to cook even if they are married.... LOL but they should.... LOL but not necessary that they will know.... LOL marriage does not entitled one to know cooking... LOL somehow it is not a perquisite nowadays what with girls more career oriented.. LOLLOL And these celebs are like I am so famous and all.. I really doubt whether they can cook at all....
LOL

ok I think they are married acually. I heard it from somewhere. I agree. But they should learn cooking coz if they have to do it for once what will they d???
As far as i knw Kash is nt married........she is in a steady rltnship for yrs.......bt due 2 family probs dey didnt gt married till nw ......nd Rosh nd Ishita r married........Sambhavna nd Monica cn cook.....nd I agree learng anythng isnt bad........Anmol is only 21.....she wil learn probably

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126Autumn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index