Thendral

*Thendral May 2010 Update Archives* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasasy0211ryasornmeerajunkabcbjdaRenita571JanugudgalsushavviZEESXYTheivaunna_178Rishi87~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbapuvinibrinny_glincy_cathyQuelle-BelleVani19CaryneljayMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Thendral May 2010 Update Archives* (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanamvasanthiryasolakshkbjdasushavviZEESXYRenita571Januunna_178Rishi87srima~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESbrinny_gpuviniQuelle-BelleVani19CarynMP_Radha

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Wriiten update -Thursday May 27th 2010

Okay guys I am back with todays update.

Epi starts with Thools admitting the fact that it was she who hit Vel. muthu, patti and pavitra(pavs) shcoked. muthu is all ShockedShocked patti and muthu Unhappy thools tells everything and that TA told her not to tell anyone. Patti says dont worry if vel dies I will tell I killed him. ClapClap TA's frnd comes there and thools introduces him to her father. he says TA has surrendered and accepted he killed vel. everyone is ShockedShocked thools says appa lets go to police station now. the frnd dissuades her from going. but she is adamant, says I can give my life also for what TA has done. frnd says dont get emotional, you studies will be affected. thools says he has a generous heart, so what I use that to my advantage? she asks appa to come with her, muthu agrees. frnd says listen to me and tells the whole story and says TA is out on bail, no problem now. thools says he has come out on bail, he problem is not solved yet let me go and surrender. frnd says I understand your point of view, but if there was no truth in our case the SI would not be helping us. frnd continues that TA has done all this only for your studies. thools understands , frnd says if you go to station now then it means all effort by TA is gone waste, if you still want to go meet TA and go coz its his decision. You respect him I guess, in the kalyanam manadapam you followed him without asking questions(no she did ask lot of koshtinsD'oh) so now also listen to him. everyone isOuchOuch deepa advises her to leave this for now and meet TA tomorrow and then decide. TA's frnd leaves and thools is all lost in thought.  Deepa and Kal leave. Pavs is all OuchOuch and muthu tells her not to tell padma the truth that thools hit vel. Pavs says no I will not tell anyone, akka came forward in the kalyana mandapam and I will never forget that.(okay one villi turned positive Big smile) pavs asks muthu if he will hate her, mohan and her mom. muthu hugs her and she cries. muthu says enough pavam I did for thools, no more. Even I have made mistakes, no one should cry in this house and both daughters hug father. patti is all happy seeing this and prays to murga.

Here padma is seen sitting in hospital.(Shockedshe went to see Vel, srima you were rightThumbs Up) enter thilaka and husband. they are Shocked to see padma. padma all sweet talks, asks how mapallai is? more than the wedding being stopped. i am all worried about vel. how is he? dont worry about thools, she didnt get married. she wanted to study so went to college for admission. let mapallai become alright and then studies is nothing, we can do this marriage. Thilaka gives her ONE TIGHT SLAP. ClapClap Padma is all ShockedShocked Thil is all Angry how dare you stand in front of me and talk like this. padma says no I respect you. thil says ennadi pollada mariyadai? and goes to slap her again.ClapClap her husband stops her saying dont behave like this in hospital(I was hoping for one more slapLOLLOL) thil shuts him and says she has no idea in which situation we are. big respect she has, what talks she said in the mandapam.  when you had marry your daughter to my bro what all you said? you may have forgotten but I cannot forget all that. Ideally I should have slapped you there.ClapClap but because it was kalyana mandapam I left it. your daridaram son studies or does not study, for his studies only you took money from my bro. first take money from my bro and then insult him. what you think I forgot all that? thils' husband asks her to leave as she has come to inquire about vel's health. thil says what you think she has come to ask vel's helath? she is all scared that if this wedding will not happen we will ask money back. frist time wedding stopped I did not want their alliance. but she and her husband muthu begged and stayed outside my house. they said somehow marry my daughter, that muthu even saw security job. having mercy I arranged for marraige and look where these people have bought my bro. Padma tries to clarify but thilka aks her to get out from there. thils' husband says you go now, we will talk later.  thil says there is no later, return the money with interest or lose your house and stand on the road with family, dont forget I have the house papers. padma is all Shocked padma is still standing, so thilaka pushes her away and get lost. ClapClap thil is still cribbing how she came after insulting us so much, she decides to get all the money from her. Vel's men come and ask what to do about that anand? thil orders them to free him(now what love triangle again?Wacko)

TA is sitting with lav and bro and I think he tells them everything. bro says it took so much time to come from a frnd's wedding which did not happen. mom was so worried, how did you arrange this wedding without asking gals's consent? mom orders him not to do such work. TA says how can I let those people down who want my help. mom asks him to shut up and that he has lived how he wanted, now he cannot live like that. TA asks why? have I got horns?LOLLOL mom says see what gal I have seen for you? they are millionares. what a house, to keep up their name you dont go for such jobs. she says sit her I will take drishti. TA says no need. sudha and her daughter come there. mom sees them and says drishti is very imp, our own house ppl thought you wont come for engagement, somehow in the end u made it and shut them up. sudha is all AngryAngry 

Edited by gudgal - 27 May 2010 at 11:57pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanareinyoshinisushavviZEESXYbjdaJanusrima~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESbrinny_gVani19simi_1Quelle-BelleMP_Radha

bjda

bjda

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
friday

TA's mom continues..people here thought function would not take place..suda is fuming..she goes picks up sand from the same place suda was standing..suda notices..when she comes in suda starts screaming..look wat ur mom is doing she is taking sand from the same place where i was standing..TA's mom retorts..chi chi i nevva meant it tat way..i just chumma took some sand look at how ur wife is twisting even small things and making me look like a villi..suda's turn now...for three days i did all the work at home she now comments like this..puvi asks his mom..y did u praise suda in front of her dad during engagement den???...appidi kelunga..she needed my help appo so she praised now she dosent so she's misbehaving says suda..innum marriage has not taken place der are so many things befor that so romba adadhenga...says suda...lavanya intervenes asks suda puvi to go in...mother tells TA if this marriage dosent happen ll kill myself..(nannum notice pannen in all serials mom s keep saying this but no one dies LOLLOL)
TA asks lavanya to come inside his room..he tells her i wanted to give anand thulsi a wedding gift but i gave it to thulsi already..she asks wat is it..he says engineering seat(so cute..Embarrassed)..she asks him..when thulsi said she dosent luv anand how did u feel??..he tels her happy he escaped ...she looks vaguely and goes.den he smiles to himself...
pavi informs patti padma 's not yet home...they are all worried...except patti..MM is walking up and down...patti asks him you have that 5 lakhs la...he says yes,mohan has it...padma arrives...
MM stops her and asks her where her son is nd accuses him of running away wid 5 lakhs,...she gets wild and asks pavi to leave..pavi tells cha and goes near dad (sama appu!!!)
they all go in...padma thinks within hrself...its best to lie low now as am alone even ma daughter had deserted me but one day ll take revenge...

THODARUM..

Edited by bjda - 28 May 2010 at 10:55pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshiniRenita571sushavviZEESXYJanusrima~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESpuviniCaryneljayMP_Radha

bjda

bjda

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanareinSugarpuff101TheivaRishi87~*Thamizhan*~srimaOLGNESbrinny_gpuviniQuelle-Bellenithyamkv

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top